Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we now know he doesn't read here or read closely or he just hasn't made the effort to go get his license back to good standing.

It is a small fine to be driving while suspended I believe but also I think it makes police less likely to let you go with a warning as it shows you can't take care of your crap.

Reactions: 3
Well we now know he doesn't read here or read closely or he just hasn't made the effort to go get his license back to good standing.

It is a small fine to be driving while suspended I believe but also I think it makes police less likely to let you go with a warning as it shows you can't take care of your crap.
Seeing how much booze he likes to consume, he runs the risk of a double down with drinking and driving on a suspended license. We also wonder if the car is even registered seeing his ignorance with the RMV and FL law.

Reactions: 1
He looks like he's about to blow a blood vessel constantly. I'd have more respect for him if he started a fitness journey because that shade of red isn't healthy at all!!
---
How did he lose his licence?

Just to further the point that Nate is the laziest grifter on the planet...if he can't copy and paste details into the description he has ChatGPT do it for him. Also, no mention in the description of the video if he was #hosted or not. If he was, he's either ignorant or dumb because the FCC can shut him down if he's reported for non disclosure of compensation.

Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 5.06.40 PM.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Nate's D23 "royal" fete/gala/ball/cult meeting coverage focused on a lot of drink toasting. How fancy! Blue champagne too. 🤢

Nate's D23 "royal" fete/gala/ball/cult meeting coverage focused on a lot of drink toasting. How fancy! Blue champagne too. 🤢
So if he's a D23 member he had the option to purchase up to 4 tickets for the event. Guessing he (or Sean) paid for the tickets to write off later.

Sean and Kristen seemed a bit annoyed with Nate at the D23 event.

10255555.jpg

Nate at Disneyland says one of the reasons he goes to the west coast is to see his brother and family. (Introduces group)
2 seconds later he claims he met Gary and the others like 2 years ago at D23, and Gary is "like" his brother.

Well Nate, there was no expo in 2021 due to covid. If they are like family wouldn't you know where and when you met? They did not appear in his 2022 D23 video, nor do I recall seeing them on previous Disneyland trips.

Sorry Nate but your fwiends are not really your fwiends. . . and your so called family is really not your family.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sean and Kristen seemed a bit annoyed with Nate at the D23 event.

View attachment 2530917

Nate at Disneyland says one of the reasons he goes to the west coast is to see his brother and family. (Introduces group)
2 seconds later he claims he met Gary and the others like 2 years ago at D23, and Gary is "like" his brother.

Well Nate, there was no expo in 2021 due to covid. If they are like family wouldn't you know where and when you met? They did not appear in his 2022 D23 video, nor do I recall seeing them on previous Disneyland trips.

Sorry Nate but your fwiends are not really your fwiends. . . and your so called family is really not your family.
So are we crazy to assume that his "family" and Gary paid for some of this trip to get a shoutout on camera?

And if anyone doesn't see that he's hammered here and possibly driving home you are seriously kidding yourself.
Seriously! I wonder how much he had? Of course his stans will be praising him for being so inspirational.

Will this event be in his next video?? or will he claim he was just living in the moment and decided not to film.

1025555.jpg

Seriously! I wonder how much he had? Of course his stans will be praising him for being so inspirational.

Will this event be in his next video?? or will he claim he was just living in the moment and decided not to film.

View attachment 2531093
He's shitfaced and probably forgot to film but will be saying he was "living in the moment". Side question, does he wear that black shirt every single day under his (clothing brand) sponsored shirt?

Reactions: 2
And if anyone doesn't see that he's hammered here and possibly driving home you are seriously kidding yourself.

View attachment 2531026
Pretty sure Bryan Cranston would have a driver lined up. Oh are you talking about Nate drinking? Still contend that dude is so fat he would have to drink a lot per hour to be legally drunk. Not condoning him drunk driving or even tipsy driving but that dude likely has a super high tolerance.

He's shitfaced and probably forgot to film but will be saying he was "living in the moment". Side question, does he wear that black shirt every single day under his (clothing brand) sponsored shirt?
haha right?? its the free RSVLTS and the 6- pack of plain black T-shirts. 🤣 and speaking of the black t-shirts. In one of Kristen's recent IG videos- i think it was about a Ghariadelli sundae or something- shes wearing a plain black T, that looks even baggier than those other shirts she usually hocks on her videos. My first thought was "Did she spill the first sundae all over it, and make Nate give her his black T that was under his other shirt?? HAHA

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh God, Heisenberg and Nate don't belong in the same sentence let alone the same room. What event is this? Maybe Nate got too wasted to embarrass himself too much infront of Bryan & Aaron.

Pretty sure Bryan Cranston would have a driver lined up. Oh are you talking about Nate drinking? Still contend that dude is so fat he would have to drink a lot per hour to be legally drunk. Not condoning him drunk driving or even tipsy driving but that dude likely has a super high tolerance.
Even if he's not feeling drunk, his consumption would put him way over the legal limit if pulled over (with a suspended license).

Oh God, Heisenberg and Nate don't belong in the same sentence let alone the same room. What event is this? Maybe Nate got too wasted to embarrass himself too much infront of Bryan & Aaron.
Looks like it was a tasting for the Dos Hombres Tequila at Epcot. Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston are co-founders.

Even if he's not feeling drunk, his consumption would put him way over the legal limit if pulled over (with a suspended license).
Agreed. We all know he is a moron so it does not surprise me he did not update his license with DMV accordingly.

Under Florida Statute 322.19, anyone who fails to submit an address change is considered in violation of the law and may be subject to penalties equivalent to those of non-moving violations. Non-moving violations can result in fines, points on your license, and suspension if you have repeat violations.

Looks like it was a tasting for the Dos Hombres Tequila at Epcot. Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston are co-founders.

Agreed. We all know he is a moron so it does not surprise me he did not update his license with DMV accordingly.

Under Florida Statute 322.19, anyone who fails to submit an address change is considered in violation of the law and may be subject to penalties equivalent to those of non-moving violations. Non-moving violations can result in fines, points on your license, and suspension if you have repeat violations.
The suspension was from failure to report/complete traffic school, not failure to report an address change.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.