Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah- thats what i'm thinking. It sounds like the thing at night at Frontera Cocina was something Nate and Sean bought tickets for, they knew that the actors were gonna be there. But that the appearance at La Cava wasn't an "announced" thing. I'm guessing omebody Nate knows from La Cava tipped him off that Bryan and Aaron were gonna be there earlier in the day before they headed to Springs.

Another side note- around the 14/ 14:30 mark when he gets home and Gracie is on the steps-- before Nate starts doing his loud 'GRACIE!!! OOOOH!!!!" stuff, you can clearly hear a female voice tell Gracie "Say Hi!" like in that "baby talk" tone that you use when talking to dogs or kids. Seems like our poor, lonely guy might not be going home to an empty place every night after all.... LOL
But he will keep milking his idiot fanbase with the idea that he's fat and lonely.

Reactions: 1
Another side note- around the 14/ 14:30 mark when he gets home and Gracie is on the steps-- before Nate starts doing his loud 'GRACIE!!! OOOOH!!!!" stuff, you can clearly hear a female voice tell Gracie "Say Hi!" like in that "baby talk" tone that you use when talking to dogs or kids. Seems like our poor, lonely guy might not be going home to an empty place every night after all.... LOL
I had kind of zoned out by that point, but I think he also said "We're home!"

I had kind of zoned out by that point, but I think he also said "We're home!"
just had to go watch that part again, and i think you're right! It did sound like he also said "we're home!" and also after that, when hes "recapping" the day, he looks off to the side a couple times, too- like hes talking to somebody. "I'm just so grateful..." (looks off-camera)

just had to go watch that part again, and i think you're right! It did sound like he also said "we're home!" and also after that, when hes "recapping" the day, he looks off to the side a couple times, too- like hes talking to somebody. "I'm just so grateful..." (looks off-camera)
He always looks off camera into the void. He's been doing that for years. Pretty sure he's either nervous or can't remember what to say when drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t hear a female voice saying anything that sounds like a dog whimper. It doesn’t really sound like a female. I could be totally wrong, but it just sounds like a whine. I don’t really make out any words.

Reactions: 2
I don’t hear a female voice saying anything that sounds like a dog whimper. It doesn’t really sound like a female. I could be totally wrong, but it just sounds like a whine. I don’t really make out any words.
haha now its really screwing with me!! because i listened to it a couple times this afternoon before i posted and swore it sounded like a girls voice. but now, yeah, i can see how it might just be a dog whimper. 🤣 Gracey doesnt seem to usually make a lot of noises though, so it's confusing!:LOL::unsure:

Maybe it's Kristen.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
yeah i was confused on that, too. Like they were in the bar with a bunch of other people, all there to meet them- how did it get to them being some of the few chosen ones to ride GOTG with them??
I just watched it today and I am same in confusion to how they went from Epcot checking if Bryan and Aaron would show before heading to Springs to Nate going backstage on rides with them and traveling with the entourage.

Nate himself looked confused &shocked at the night. Lol

Perhaps since they’re clearly something but it would ruin the channel vibe.
yup. It's clearly "something", that they're just keeping off of the videos. Because it doesn't fit with his lonely, "just me and Gracey" narrative/ character.
It'll be interesting to see if they ever "officially" put it "out there", or if he just keeps making videos like him drinking a glass of Dom with her in the background, or late night dinners at Olive Garden and not showing her LOL or taking "trio" pictures with Sean where Sean is standing just far enough away from the 2 of them to be photoshopped out... HAHA
I gotta say though- after watching every detail of the tit show that is Kyle Pallo's relationship unfold on videos.... Nate's probably making the right move.

Reactions: 2
yup. It's clearly "something", that they're just keeping off of the videos. Because it doesn't fit with his lonely, "just me and Gracey" narrative/ character.
It'll be interesting to see if they ever "officially" put it "out there", or if he just keeps making videos like him drinking a glass of Dom with her in the background, or late night dinners at Olive Garden and not showing her LOL or taking "trio" pictures with Sean where Sean is standing just far enough away from the 2 of them to be photoshopped out... HAHA
I gotta say though- after watching every detail of the tit show that is Kyle Pallo's relationship unfold on videos.... Nate's probably making the right move.
Just going to keep saying it. There's nothing there. She's way too old for him. Look back at all the girls in past videos. They're much younger.

We know what Nate likes. He likes Jackie girly types, curvy. Not construction workers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.