Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No disagreement from me on that point. Just making clear that D23 is as Disney as Mickey Mouse and making money.
We agree about what you said when it comes to D23. We are members and use a lot of the perks at Disney. We opted out of going to the event in CA because quite frankly, the price wasn't worth it. But for a schmuck like Nate, any bit of footage with people that "disney adults" see as important might be worth the investment.

Reactions: 4
I can only imagine the comments that the kool-aid drinkers are going to leave him praising him for this.

View attachment 2521781
The dude can't even drive his car without crashing it, and he's trying to fly an airplane??? Good luck... to everyone on the ground.

a80063ba-1ed9-45e0-a6d8-b131ca0abf19-gif.gif

Damnit, I'm going to have to break my streak of not watching him to check this one out because I am too tempted by airplane content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can only imagine the comments that the kool-aid drinkers are going to leave him praising him for this.

View attachment 2521781
Was there a breathalyzer test before takeoff?
---
We are wondering how much Nate got paid for this video. Had to mention his "friend's" business with info and location.

Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 3.25.50 PM.png

---
We are wondering how much Nate got paid for this video. Had to mention his "friend's" business with info and location.

Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 3.25.50 PM.png

Last edited:
Soooooo....was this the video that he was talking about - the one that he was really excited to show us & we'll know when we'll see it...? Since I'm questioning it, I'm assuming it's not, right...? 🤷🏼‍♀️🙃

Since you all are convinced he reads this sub - Nate, this is the second time you've said in one of your videos "I just want to feel something!". Ain't no shame in the medicine game. Depression can be helped. Go get your physical AND mental health in order, fwiend. Mental health is just as important as physical.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Soooooo....was this the video that he was talking about - the one that he was really excited to show us & we'll know when we'll see it...? Since I'm questioning it, I'm assuming it's not, right...? 🤷🏼‍♀️🙃

Since you all are convinced he reads this sub - Nate, this is the second time you've said in one of your videos "I just want to feel something!". Ain't no shame in the medicine game. Depression can be helped. Go get your physical AND mental health in order, fwiend. Mental health is just as important as physical.
I was wondering the same thing. whether this was the video hes been talking about. But, yeah, if I'm questioning it- it must not be.LOL Plus i feel like he probably would've said something in the intro/outro about how hes been working on the video for a long time or whatever. but 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
And the "Feel something". Is he depressed, or is it just another expression that hes picked up from the "kids in their 20s" that hes been hanging out with? LOL I remember him making other comments that made me think depression, though. and he really does remind me of like a Robin Williams- trying so hard to be the jolly guy everybody expects, while not working on himself. Hope he gets help if he needs it- depression is something you can't just "YOLO" away.
Other than that, I do actually like that it was a little break from the cookie cutter Disney park eatings and wanderings that he and all the other disney vloggers do.

• Heart

We were waiting and hoping for a Buddy Holly moment.

His face is rounder than Charlie Brown. Even his ears are smooched down like Charlie.
View attachment 2522281
First of all, how dare you mention Nate in the same breath as national icon Charlie Brown!
Second, the guy's head really is pretty big and round, huh? At least the aviation headset holds down the char pei ears.
Lastly, there's a Peppermint Patty joke in there somewhere, but I'm too lazy to make it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
First of all, how dare you mention Nate in the same breath as national icon Charlie Brown!
Second, the guy's head really is pretty big and round, huh? At least the aviation headset holds down the char pei ears.
Lastly, there's a Peppermint Patty joke in there somewhere, but I'm too lazy to make it.
We were thinking Linus but without any actual talent. Sucks on his thumb (beer) with a security blanket (gracie).

Reactions: 1
Watching his plane video.
"Comin' in hot!"
"Look-a dat!"
Can he tell us one more time how crazy it is that they're flying to get lunch.
OMG! He's manic before he gets in the plane to fly home.
"Holy moly!"

• Haha
I haven't researched this yet but having a random, non-licensed or student pilot "flying" an airplane is probably frowned upon by the FAA. I know Nate may not have been actually flying the airplane (the actual pilot probably was) but he was in the pilot's seat and the yoke I think was only in the pilot's seat?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.