Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Nate, thanks for reading here. We are very impressed that you bought your Lion King sipper bottle and popcorn bucket without mooching a cast member discount AND that you are still able to squeeze yourself onto Flight of Passage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well we know Nathan had a credit card company (or debt collector) try to come after him in small claims court back in 2021. So he's likely not great with money. But on the other hand he could be making over $100k a year between YouTube and Patreon. Seems like decent money for a guy who used to be a cook or maybe like a shift leader at a Denny's or similar 24 hour restaurant.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So where is the guy he met running for president? It sounded like el salvador? Is this for real?

• Haha
What a sad sight 5 grown arse men in Garden Grill all with the forced laughs interactions with grown arse men (or ladies) dressed in costumes - I just wonder how many ‘Disney vloggers’ there actually are all making a Buck just going round and round these parks - don’t get me wrong I love them but after two weeks I am done
One of those guys was RobPlays aka Midway to Main Street. He's also one half of the TTA Podcast. On one hand, seeing Rob compared to his earlier videos, he lost a good chunk of weight. Rob also put his channel on hiatus and got a "real job". He was part of the Great Vlogger Migration to Orlando in 2019, but his girlfriend, now wife, got a job with Disney. Anyway, to make a long story short, (too late!), on the most recent TTA podcast, Rob mentioned the dinner with Disney Dan and the others, but did not mention Nate...

I imagine he's at Hollywood Studios for May The Force today. So tomorrow, we'll get to see him eat some special treats, drink some special drinks, and likely swing a light saber during the meetup after dark. There's a Darth Vader cupcake as one of the limited treats. It's chocolate and peanut butter. He'll take the chocolate on for the viewers I bet.

Reactions: 4
Hi Nate, thanks for reading here. We are very impressed that you bought your Lion King sipper bottle and popcorn bucket without mooching a cast member discount AND that you are still able to squeeze yourself onto Flight of Passage.
Well... i know at least one of the people he was with in AK is a CM- they both might be. So he probably still got the discount LOL

• Haha
I have to admit, I want to go to London after watching this. Nice tip of the hat to a horror movie classic :)
So after watching this hilarious video, we came to a realization. The "douchebag guys" from RSVLTS really aren't Nate's friends (even though that's what he calls them). Stop and think about this trip along with the others that Nate has been brought out for. They pick up the bill and let Nate the Whale drink and eat as much as he wants. Why you ask? Because to them he is "advertisement" as well as a "client" for the brand. Spending all this cash and treating him likes this gives them the leverage to write everything off for taxes.

So when you look deep down to the root of this, Nate is nothing more than a write off to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure why people always think these grifters are making this much. At the most, he's making $60k before spending most if not all of it on booze and food.
It's all speculation for sure. He doesn't seem to be hurting for money but does he have health insurance? Does he save for retirement? Is he in crushing debt or debt free? We can only look at earnings estimates from sites like Social Blade and Graphtreon.

So when you look deep down to the root of this, Nate is nothing more than a write off to them.
That's a good thing right? What other Disney vlogger has a deal with a clothing company though? A low bar I know but I can't think of someone else who is regularly sponsored.

And to be clear I don't watch the guy and think he is going to have some serious medical issues soon if not already. I might break and watch a video of his on occasion but that is pretty rare lately.

Does he save for retirement?
That's the one I wonder about for all the "Vloggers". RobPlays is the only one that seemed to realize he wouldn't get super rich and ride off into the sunset. Went back and got a "Real job"...and as much as I'll probably get hate, I enjoyed his videos because they were a bit more "unique".

But yes, does Nate have a 401K or Roth IRA? Does he have a savings account? At some point this YouTube game is going to end for all of them. And when it dose it will not be kind

• Heart
Not sure why people always think these grifters are making this much. At the most, he's making $60k before spending most if not all of it on booze and food.
I doubt he’s even making that. He has to pay tax out of that. I think if he was making $60k he’d be able to travel more by himself without RSVLTS footing the bill or free stays from DVC stans.

People always grossly overestimate how much the Trackers make, as well. I watched a PCDev video yesterday of him staying at the Hard Rock Hotel in Universal and was pleasantly surprised that he mentioned he got a 45% Passholder discount on the room. The Trackers do the opposite; they never mention any discounts they get because they like to try and pretend they’re rich.

• Heart
Well we know Nathan had a credit card company (or debt collector) try to come after him in small claims court back in 2021. So he's likely not great with money. But on the other hand he could be making over $100k a year between YouTube and Patreon. Seems like decent money for a guy who used to be a cook or maybe like a shift leader at a Denny's or similar 24 hour restaurant.
But yes, does Nate have a 401K or Roth IRA? Does he have a savings account? At some point this YouTube game is going to end for all of them. And when it dose it will not be kind
It's interesting to think about for sure. He lives a daily lifestyle that's the same as what many people save years to experience for only a week. Even if he's only earning half that estimate in the first quote, for him it sure beats cleaning up somebody's half-eaten Moons Over My Hammy.

Is he saving and planning for the future? Who knows. I've written before that he seems like the "new money" type who spends everything just as fast as he earns it (if not faster), and his credit card debt issues certainly support that. On the other hand, that was two years ago. As we've all experienced, a LOT has happened and changed in the world over the last 3 years, so his situation may have changed drastically.

Having worked my entire career as a corporate drone, I don't know much about self employment, but Google tells me that self-employed individuals can, indeed, set up a 401(k). Since he established Paging Mr. Morrow LLC last year, he is likely getting some advice on how to really run his business rather than just flying by the seat of his size-husky pants. I'm curious to see how he might be preparing for the future -- whether he has a long-term plan or if he thinks he'll just ride the YouTube train until the wheels fall off and then tumble into whatever comes next. It's worked for him so far.

As far as his future- i obviously have no clue since i'm not him. LOL But i do remember one video where disney had him interview some CMs about their jobs. And he mentioned something about wanting to possibly work for Disney one day. So who knows. Maybe he'll ride this youtube train as long as he can, and then work for Disney (if he doesn't manage to burn his bridges in the meantime)
I agree that for him with no college education, whatever hes making from youtube has to be better and more "fun" for him than working say the night shift at Denny's like he was.

As far as his future- i obviously have no clue since i'm not him. LOL But i do remember one video where disney had him interview some CMs about their jobs. And he mentioned something about wanting to possibly work for Disney one day. So who knows. Maybe he'll ride this youtube train as long as he can, and then work for Disney (if he doesn't manage to burn his bridges in the meantime)
The skeletons in his youtube closet combined with his lack of an education will be the reasons he ends up at Sea World, not Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
On the other hand, he seems pretty ripe for poorly adjusted Disney adults with deep pockets to form parasocial relationships with. If people are gifting him expensive dvc stays they are probably donating cash as well. His income is likely decent but he might be supporting Bon Bon and his mom and as you say spending thousands a month on overpriced Disney food and alcohol, so I doubt he's saving much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.