Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nate was a guy who had it all. An "adorkable" love-wife, a successful YouTube channel, and a small army of stans who were seeing to it that he never had to actually work another day in his life.

But then his wife left him and it broke his heart, but not his spirit, so he leaned more into the stans with pity-play videos and they supported him even more, leading to co-dependency with his fans, who coincidentally love that he stuffs his face, so to pay them back he doesn't disappoint. His videos are essentially mukbangs disguised as Disney vlogs. So in theory he'll never escape this cycle of overeating and sadly will die too early from obesity related health issues.

He's sponsored by a boutique clothing company but they are running out of sizes that fit him so he's turned to "fancy" sweaters.

Over the last six months since bravely abusing his body "running" a 10k, his weight has skyrocketed. His shadow now casts a shadow. At this rate Nate will need mobility assistance if he's going to survive vlogging around Disney parks.

No one watched his Goonies video.

He's turned to exploiting his ex-wife's dog for money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So in the last thread someone said Nate was going to the beach??
Oh, I was just making a mean joke based on a headline I read that said something like: "Massive Blob Headed to Florida Coast". I have no evidence that he's going to do anything other than to eat some food (and lots of it), ride some rides (test seats permitting), and have a gluttonous kind of day.

But if I were to attempt to predict Nate's future, I wonder how long it'll be before he has an encounter like this:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Over the last six months since bravely abusing his body "running" a 10k, his weight has skyrocketed. His shadow now casts a shadow. At this rate Nate will need mobility assistance if he's going to survive vlogging around Disney parks.
There’s only about a month until the Springtime Surprise. Can’t wait to see his race times.

Do you think the shirts are big enough for him?

There’s only about a month until the Springtime Surprise. Can’t wait to see his race times.

Do you think the shirts are big enough for him?
We are betting he does not any of the races. The biggest shirts are XXL so the shirts will only fit his thigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nate was a guy who had it all. An "adorkable" love-wife, a successful YouTube channel, and a small army of stans who were seeing to it that he never had to actually work another day in his life.

But then his wife left him and it broke his heart, but not his spirit, so he leaned more into the stans with pity-play videos and they supported him even more, leading to co-dependency with his fans, who coincidentally love that he stuffs his face, so to pay them back he doesn't disappoint. His videos are essentially mukbangs disguised as Disney vlogs. So in theory he'll never escape this cycle of overeating and sadly will die too early from obesity related health issues.

He's sponsored by a boutique clothing company but they are running out of sizes that fit him so he's turned to "fancy" sweaters.

No one watched his Goonies video.

He's turned to exploiting his ex-wife's dog for money.
He didn't start making enough to be a full time YouTuber until well after his wife left him. Now the pandemic might have something to do with the timing of his success or perhaps his solo act was more desirable than the videos they made as a couple. Or could be all the above.

Either he brings in a good amount of money to RSVLTS or there is a stan of his working there. Or once again maybe all the above. Nothing else would explain why they'd pay his expenses to go to events.

Reactions: 5
He didn't start making enough to be a full time YouTuber until well after his wife left him. Now the pandemic might have something to do with the timing of his success or perhaps his solo act was more desirable than the videos they made as a couple. Or could be all the above.

Either he brings in a good amount of money to RSVLTS or there is a stan of his working there. Or once again maybe all the above. Nothing else would explain why they'd pay his expenses to go to events.
I probably didn't articulate it in the best way, but you're right, it goes wife leaving >> YouTube success. But if you watch a lot of the older vids, they are all the time getting gifted free things from people, so the foundation was definitely laid well before, like they were primed to come to Nate's rescue once things went south. Maybe a combination of pandemic and pity?

NateHate has crystallized the PMM saga quite succinctly. Yeah, Nate's success really began when his womanchild wife, who reveled in "let's play dress up" dates to Disney and drove a pepto-bismol pink clown car, left him. Then he amped up his broken hearted sad sack pathos schtick and packed on the pounds.

Here's a best case Disney magic BS scenario for Nate: He goes viral by transforming into a fitness guru! Drops 125 pounds, hits gym every day. Covertly gets lipo, skin tuck, bariatric bypass Gets jacked with six pack cum gutters, ripped with iron biceps, and still prances around Disney with his bald head and muscle shirt as an inspiration to all the other fat slobs there and everywhere. Dude's right at a tipping point in his life now where it could actually happen, but fairy tales aren't true and Nate will never have cum gutters.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched the Chef Mickeys video… Maybe I’m wrong - but what is it with all these American Vloggers and speaking with their mouths full of food? PMM is awful for it and it makes me cringe every time!! Is it not a lesson taught as a child out there? Genuine question 🙈 I’ve noticed a few do it - I (controversially, I know) watch Tim Tracker and he & Jen both do it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched the Chef Mickeys video… Maybe I’m wrong - but what is it with all these American Vloggers and speaking with their mouths full of food? PMM is awful for it and it makes me cringe every time!! Is it not a lesson taught as a child out there? Genuine question 🙈 I’ve noticed a few do it - I (controversially, I know) watch Tim Tracker and he & Jen both do it too.
Within the past year Nate at least started to cover his mouth a bit while eating. Jenn is the worst when it comes to talking her her mouth full. It's revolting.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Does anyone have any links to the unlisted videos on his channel? I’ve stumbled upon a couple before, even one with his old teeth

• Wow
  • Heart
Just got a text that he was spotted at Disney Springs out drinking with his group of idiots. Expect a video tomorrow and some drunk driving later tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Within the past year Nate at least started to cover his mouth a bit while eating. Jenn is the worst when it comes to talking her her mouth full. It's revolting.
Ginn Tracker would be a lot happier if she swallowed a load at least twice in the last 4 years. She certainly hates being a mom and resents her own children. Being a “mom” stops her from eating 24/7/365 and randomly laughing around the parks like the Lady Stoneheart of WDW.

Can we just talk about the brining your own cake from Publix to Sebastian’s Bistro. TACKY TACKY TACKY!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.