Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gracie seems very stiff and solid. I feel she moves strangely but I'm a cat person and don't know what is normal for a dog. The section of his vlog where he sat on the floor and made a huge loud fuss of her reminded me of my brother in law with his kids when they were young. He was always away for work or sleeping off the resulting jet lag so when other people were around, he put on the big 'look! I'm a good parent' show.
Yes. I’ve always had dogs. I’ve had a Weimaraner, which is a similar size and stature to a Dalmatian; Gracie is twice as wide as my Weimaraner was. Her waist is supposed to be a lot thinner than her shoulders, but it isn’t. Loving your dog isn’t feeding them to death. They’re not meant to have human food and they don’t need loads of pup cakes and trash like that. Just because they’re made for dogs doesn’t mean they’re healthy for dogs.

That dog needs attention and exercise. If he wants to show he loves her, he should take her on 5 mile walks every day and spend time with her, not just dress her up for the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Dalmatians are high strung and need a lot of activity to stay healthy. She requires at least an hour of walks per day if not more a few days per week. She’d probably benefit from some doggie daycare a couple times a week to play off the pup cakes. I think Nate loves her, but he is caring for her like a bulldog or basset hound and not a sporting dog. She is a beautiful dog, but could loose at five to ten pounds.

Reactions: 6
I think Nate loves her, but he is caring for her like a bulldog or basset hound and not a sporting dog.
I have no doubt that he loves her, and I believe he thinks he is showing that love by rewarding her with food treats. It's reflective of his own messed up relationship with food.

Reactions: 10
Does Nate really think breaking a cookie for us is appetizing? That move definitely doesn't sell it for me.

And someone please tell him it's "compoTe" not "compo".

Reactions: 3
I have no doubt that he loves her, and I believe he thinks he is showing that love by rewarding her with food treats. It's reflective of his own messed up relationship with food.
Very well said and sums up our Jolly Fat Fwiend Perfectly.

Nate couldn’t buy a €40 candle in Disneyland Paris but always gets loads of food in DisneyWorld because he has giftcards and uses Cast Members for their discount.
yeah- i noticed in today's video there was a sweatshirt he said he wanted, but said something like he might come back for it. In other words- with Kristen or Sean and their CM discount...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would cut the pupcakes into quarters, only give a fourth once a day. She doesn't seem to be a food driven dog, she eats very gingerly. My doberman (rip) would have eaten that thing in one bite!

yeah- i noticed in today's video there was a sweatshirt he said he wanted, but said something like he might come back for it. In other words- with Kristen or Sean and their CM discount...
Pretty much sums up how Nate goes about things. If it's not free, wait and get your "friends" discount.

Reactions: 4
Pretty much sums up how Nate goes about things. If it's not free, wait and get your "friends" discount.
Although, i'm not gonna lie- i probably would wait to buy it too if i knew people who had a good discount HAHA my cousin and an old middle school acquaintance (wouldn't really even call him a friend) used to be CMs, and ive used their perks a few times to get into the parks free. I've also flown for free under my father in law who was a commercial pilot LOL

Although, i'm not gonna lie- i probably would wait to buy it too if i knew people who had a good discount HAHA my cousin and an old middle school acquaintance (wouldn't really even call him a friend) used to be CMs, and ive used their perks a few times to get into the parks free. I've also flown for free under my father in law who was a commercial pilot LOL
I get using a discount here and there but Nate always seems to be leeching off the CM he knows. We were talking and we came up with the "real reason" he didn't buy it. He simply doesn't fit into Disney brand clothing anymore.

Reactions: 4
Does Nate really think breaking a cookie for us is appetizing? That move definitely doesn't sell it for me.

And someone please tell him it's "compoTe" not "compo".
This last one just exploded into crumbs. I'm sure Gideon's was happy to see that.

Tell me he isn't putting a shirt on Gracey?! I didn't think she was that fat but she is. Poor Gracey.
---
Blame it all on the huge list of 209 patreon subscribers he has. Even if they were all $4 members that's almost $900 extra per month in addition to all the gifted Disney gift cards, DVC points and staycations he gets on top of the Patreon money.
They are all enablers to him. They will be accessories to killing him in the future. I wouldn't give him a penny.
---
Do any of you think he actually saves any of what he is making or is he (like a lot of other influencers) swimming in debt while living in the moment?
Swimming in debt. He has a persona to bloster.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have to admit, I want to go to London after watching this. Nice tip of the hat to a horror movie classic :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.