Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had friends in the parks yesterday and none of them saw him at all. Maybe he skipped it?
yeah- i think he skipped it. According to my internet research (AKA Instagram stories) he went to see the Guardians movie yesterday.
Kristen went and ate a Ronto Wrap for all of us, though :ROFLMAO: she put out a youtube video on her channel.

Reactions: 1
yeah- i think he skipped it. According to my internet research (AKA Instagram stories) he went to see the Guardians movie yesterday.
Kristen went and ate a Ronto Wrap for all of us, though :ROFLMAO: she put out a youtube video on her channel.
She's going to grow into another PMM. In size and subs.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's going to grow into another PMM. In size and subs.
honestly- i actually do like her food reviews on her solo account. I like that she doesnt just say everything is great and "The best on property". and she usually gives pretty intelligent descriptions of what shes eating. She also did a couple like "What food can i get for $50" videos. So those are actually useful for trip budgeting.
ANYWAY-- Interesting that it looks like he decided to skip out on the Star Wars content though.... wonder why?

Reactions: 3
According to my internet research (AKA Instagram stories) he went to see the Guardians movie yesterday.
In his defense, the new guardians movie is pretty great so I don't blame him. đŸ˜‚ I took my son last night and we loved it!

honestly- i actually do like her food reviews on her solo account. I like that she doesnt just say everything is great and "The best on property". and she usually gives pretty intelligent descriptions of what shes eating. She also did a couple like "What food can i get for $50" videos. So those are actually useful for trip budgeting.
ANYWAY-- Interesting that it looks like he decided to skip out on the Star Wars content though.... wonder why?
According to JoJo's IG story it looks like he may have opted for drinking (?) on Cinco de Mayo with the usual bobody's (including Cody T).

IMG_5351.PNG

• Sick
yup. Well- hes already 37 and supposedly "down the road" wants to have a family. He has to reach for the stars!
The only thing he is reaching for is a box of kleenex and some lotion after rubbing shoulders with attractive, non disney adult women.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do these vloggers like to pretend that everything falls into place for them when things are very clearly orchestrated?
It's because they are all about appearances, and looking cool. Working hard, putting in effort, and planning are NOT cool.

It's sort of like those kids we all knew in school who'd walk out of a test saying: "I didn't study at ALL; I'm sure I failed it." when you know full well that they studied hard for weeks so that they could ace the exam.

It's so phony, and I hate it.

Reactions: 4
I think we should give Nate some credit, only in that not each and every one of his thumb nails seems to contain food. Looking at his friend/fellow food dumpster Kirsten’s channel it’s hardly surprisingly she’s more inflated than a Chinese spy balloon. I felt I put on 14lbs just seeing the uploads

I see more RSVLTS shirt appear on my Instagram feed among Disney people, I've seen Craig Williams wearing some and tag the company, and Josh from the formerly named WDWcouple(don't remember their current name) was shilling them.

I see more RSVLTS shirt appear on my Instagram feed among Disney people, I've seen Craig Williams wearing some and tag the company, and Josh from the formerly named WDWcouple(don't remember their current name) was shilling them.
Josh is/was a BFF's/drinking buddy with Nate so we aren't surprised to see him shilling them. Then again, he will wear/do anything to get his ugly mug out there. As for the rest of the Disney adults, the shirts are more common now because they appeal to those who don't fit into regular Disney sizes.

Reactions: 2
So the banana stand Nate walked by "just happened" to be closing and the CM there gave him two free bananas as he was walking by while at Animal Kingdom.

• Haha
So the banana stand Nate walked by "just happened" to be closing and the CM there gave him two free bananas as he was walking by while at Animal Kingdom.
Probably the healthiest thing he's had in months. It does check out because they give the leftover food to the animals anyways.
---
This was probably about the time he last saw a fruit or vegetable. (Three years ago and he was 1/4 the size he is now)

Screen Shot 2023-05-08 at 11.31.03 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Nate isn't very good at playing the Jolly fat man in other peoples videos. He appears in Kristen's TL video. he looks massive and miserable and speaks normally

Nate isn't very good at playing the Jolly fat man in other peoples videos. He appears in Kristen's TL video. he looks massive and miserable and speaks normally
Seems about the same to me if this is the part you are referring to:

Pretty sure she (or the other guy watching it again) grabbed the Michelob Ultra to keep it out of the video or maybe just wanted to help him so he could shovel the food in easier?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.