Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kristen's video of her birthday dinner at Narcoossees is another interesting Nate appearance. toward the end, you can tell Nate and Sean are pretty buzzed, talking about how "amazing" the water service is there. o_O
AND in the very beginning when they're at Enchanted Rose, Kristen is showing/ talking about the drink menu. You can hear Nate talking to the server. He says "umm... a couple of months". Then the server says something that I can't make out and Nate goes "Oh no. What do they know?" (a little sarcastically) Its bugging me that I can't make out what the server said and what they were talking about. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: So maybe somebody here is bored enough to try! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Kristen's video of her birthday dinner at Narcoossees is another interesting Nate appearance. toward the end, you can tell Nate and Sean are pretty buzzed, talking about how "amazing" the water service is there. o_O
AND in the very beginning when they're at Enchanted Rose, Kristen is showing/ talking about the drink menu. You can hear Nate talking to the server. He says "umm... a couple of months". Then the server says something that I can't make out and Nate goes "Oh no. What do they know?" (a little sarcastically) Its bugging me that I can't make out what the server said and what they were talking about. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: So maybe somebody here is bored enough to try! :ROFLMAO:
He was probably talking down to the server like he does to everyone else including CM. He really sees himself as some rockstar vlogger.

Today's video title made us cackle a bit. "Eating everything" is what he does on the regular. Now he's advertising it! Also shocked he fits on 7DMT.
Screen Shot 2023-05-09 at 12.53.33 PM.png

I’m just shocked that he kept that shirt stain free from what I saw. Improvements.

• Haha
Nate is always a pick me up / motivational video.

Days I'm feeling lazy, "I don't want to look like that...." Days I'm feeling down, "At least I'm not that guy...."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What did I just read? Good on AHF for actually caring and trying to make a difference.

what.PNG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
what cracks me up is the people in the comments saying they're "HUGE fans", and then asking where he got whatever shirt that hes wearing. Guys, pay attention! he only wears one kind of shirt- you dont think he decided to go to London for the hell of it, right??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what cracks me up is the people in the comments saying they're "HUGE fans", and then asking where he got whatever shirt that hes wearing. Guys, pay attention! he only wears one kind of shirt- you dont think he decided to go to London for the hell of it, right??
They just want his to respond to him, they’ll ask a simple question just to see it say “pagingmrmorrow says “rsvlts “ and they can go to bed and get their knickers out of a twist.

Reactions: 1
Server : "When was the last time you made a watchable video?"
Nate: "umm....a couple of months"
Server: " Aren't you concerned that your fanbase might shrink if you put out unwatchable content?"
Nate: "Oh no. What do they know?"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, did I miss the report on Gideon's last week?

How was that bad boy?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Was scrolling through the comments on the most recent video and noticed how alarming the comments are. These subscribers are some of the worst when it comes to having a parasocial relationship with Nate. Some are borderline stalker-ish and are on track for a restraining order.

Also saw this gem from our good fwiend God Worm.

Screen Shot 2023-05-11 at 7.16.30 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.