Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nate is like the Nick Cage character in "Leaving Las Vegas" where a guy decides to commit suicide by drinking himself to death. In Nate's case, the self destructive behavior includes big meals, desserts, desserts, desserts, and booze. Its a weird form of entertainment to watch a fellow human publicly spiral into health-destroying over indulgence, kind of like going to NASCAR to watch the wrecks. Maybe God Worm is right and we should just celebrate our existence by giving ourselves fully to our selfish hedonistic desires.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can show the new food items without ordering/eating them. They have photos and the menus have info and you could piggy back off someone who just ordered and ask them for a shot of the sugar bomb.

I had a recently health scare myself and I’m nowhere near as big as Nate but I’m a couple years older. I gotta make major changes or I’m gonna die on the can like Elvis. I see the red face and sweat, we all hear the labored breathing, we see the waddle. This is not to be mean, it’s to preserve a decent human life.

Reactions: 5
I had a recently health scare myself and I’m nowhere near as big as Nate but I’m a couple years older. I gotta make major changes or I’m gonna die on the can like Elvis. I see the red face and sweat, we all hear the labored breathing, we see the waddle. This is not to be mean, it’s to preserve a decent human life.
His fans don't care. They want him to eat and drink. The videos where he doesn't do this get fewer views.

You can show the new food items without ordering/eating them. They have photos and the menus have info and you could piggy back off someone who just ordered and ask them for a shot of the sugar bomb.

Many of these Disney Park YouTubers are just an anthropology study in human gluttony

It's been said before, but we here unironically care more about Nate than his biggest YouTube fans.

The important thing is you realize it, and still have time on your side. The way Nate is going, it will probably bypass the "scare" element to just a full blown heart attack/cardiac event

Reactions: 1
The way Nate is going, it will probably bypass the "scare" element to just a full blown heart attack/cardiac event
Cue the Kingdom Krew getting dismissed from their jobs after they get caught scattering his ashes on Dumbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cue the Kingdom Krew getting dismissed from their jobs after they get caught scattering his ashes on Dumbo.
I can see them just flying over Magic Kingdom in a crop duster with his ashes blended with beer and Gideons cookies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Before we forgot we wanted to remind everyone that it looks like Nate and the Krusty Krew Kristen both ordered the "ribeye for two" as an entree.
Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 10.33.04 AM.png

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.