Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for someone who claims he doesn’t like cheese he eats a load of cheese!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was really sad when Nate said out loud, "Oh, we decided to ride in separate ride vehicles!" with Promise and Jackie, because he really didn't need to explain it. We get it, you just brought extra attention to it.

The girls didn't want to ride with you, Nate. The trick to social situations like that is to just let it bleeping be. If you were throwing subtle shade at them for not wanting to wedge themselves between you and the hard inner shell of a ride vehicle, I got news for you, no one would. I know the fantasy is that they would both ride with you, and it would be all giggles, and touching, and "tee-hee!" but that just wasn't going to happen.

Expectation is the root of all suffering, Nate. You need a reality check.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What a sad sight 5 grown arse men in Garden Grill all with the forced laughs interactions with grown arse men (or ladies) dressed in costumes - I just wonder how many ‘Disney vloggers’ there actually are all making a Buck just going round and round these parks - don’t get me wrong I love them but after two weeks I am done

Reactions: 4
I know they make money from their Disney vlogs but I would love to know how much they spend on Disney food and drink each year! Each month even!

I know they make money from their Disney vlogs but I would love to know how much they spend on Disney food and drink each year! Each month even!
I imagine a lot of the bigger (no pun intended) vloggers like Nate probably get a fair amount of gift cards given to them by supporters etc, but I would love to know the net profit from vlogging, once all disney expenses such as meals and merch have been accoutned for.

I'd say on average including tips with any drinks and food he gets Nate must be clearing about $150+ per vlog easily, maybe some days less but for 3 days a week which is being generous, over a month that's still $1800, so the real figure is probably a lot higher.

It was really sad when Nate said out loud, "Oh, we decided to ride in separate ride vehicles!" with Promise and Jackie, because he really didn't need to explain it. We get it, you just brought extra attention to it.
I'm not sure which would have been worse, each in their own car. OR two girls in one car and Chonky in the second one

I imagine a lot of the bigger (no pun intended) vloggers like Nate probably get a fair amount of gift cards given to them by supporters etc, but I would love to know the net profit from vlogging, once all disney expenses such as meals and merch have been accoutned for.

I'd say on average including tips with any drinks and food he gets Nate must be clearing about $150+ per vlog easily, maybe some days less but for 3 days a week which is being generous, over a month that's still $1800, so the real figure is probably a lot higher.
Pretty sure a lot of them use these meals, trips and AP's as tax write-offs.

He got the Gideon's cookie! I swear, I was gonna have a nervous breakdown from all the anxiety of not knowing if he did.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Gracie. Roasting hot outside and he's stuffing her into a ridiculous I'll fitting Stich outfit so she can roll about in other dogs tit. He's got money to burn these days.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Poor Gracie. Roasting hot outside and he's stuffing her into a ridiculous I'll fitting Stich outfit so she can roll about in other dogs tit. He's got money to burn these days.
Blame it all on the huge list of 209 patreon subscribers he has. Even if they were all $4 members that's almost $900 extra per month in addition to all the gifted Disney gift cards, DVC points and staycations he gets on top of the Patreon money.

Blame it all on the huge list of 209 patreon subscribers he has. Even if they were all $4 members that's almost $900 extra per month in addition to all the gifted Disney gift cards, DVC points and staycations he gets on top of the Patreon money.
Plus his travels with RSVLTS are always free for him. The only things he spends money on is food and stupid things for Gracie to try and convince us all he actually does love his dog. God forbid he stops feeding her rubbish and walks her so she loses a few pounds and gets in shape.

Plus his travels with RSVLTS are always free for him. The only things he spends money on is food and stupid things for Gracie to try and convince us all he actually does love his dog. God forbid he stops feeding her rubbish and walks her so she loses a few pounds and gets in shape.
Do any of you think he actually saves any of what he is making or is he (like a lot of other influencers) swimming in debt while living in the moment?

Reactions: 1
Do any of you think he actually saves any of what he is making or is he (like a lot of other influencers) swimming in debt while living in the moment?
There’s no way any vloggers save. They don’t make enough to save. Nate couldn’t buy a €40 candle in Disneyland Paris but always gets loads of food in DisneyWorld because he has giftcards and uses Cast Members for their discount.

I am having a hard time trying to figure out how he is so obese. According to his latest video, he never finishes the cake or cookies from Gideon's, he just puts them in his freezer and forgets about them. I guess he is just a victim of bad genes 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gracie seems very stiff and solid. I feel she moves strangely but I'm a cat person and don't know what is normal for a dog. The section of his vlog where he sat on the floor and made a huge loud fuss of her reminded me of my brother in law with his kids when they were young. He was always away for work or sleeping off the resulting jet lag so when other people were around, he put on the big 'look! I'm a good parent' show.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.