Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so happy there's a thread for this guy. Almost every other streamer mentions this guy and worships him, but when I see or hear about him I get violently ill. What others see in this blob of flesh I can't imagine.

Reactions: 1
Watching QVC and there is a put together older version of Mr. Meat Sweats selling grills.
20230430_130702.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did too fat for his hat get too big for the rsvlts button downs? He has been wearing hoodies lately during very warm days. That slob sweat right through his hat while inside the land pavilion.

Reactions: 3
Did too fat for his hat get too big for the rsvlts button downs? He has been wearing hoodies lately during very warm days. That slob sweat right through his hat while inside the land pavilion.
He's gotten too big for his old "signature look". No more spirit jerseys and "fedora's". It's now ball caps that barely fit with RSVLTS tablecloth hoodies and an occasional button down when promoting the brand.

Had to share this comment from the Adam Hattan Tattle life thread. šŸ˜‚

" That PMM fella looks like heā€™s about to explode! Iā€™ve seen him in my recommended videos but feel like watching him would be like watching a scene from a Hitchcock suspenseā€¦.will he explode any minute. Heā€™s red as a fire engine. "

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Goodness if I thought the kingdom krew were obnoxious, I spoke too soon. That dinsey Dan is God awful. I don't watch a lot of vloggers and never heard of him until today's video. Instantly my least favorite person nate had on his any of his videos.

Nice to see Jackie though.

Reactions: 8
Goodness if I thought the kingdom krew were obnoxious, I spoke too soon. That dinsey Dan is God awful. I don't watch a lot of vloggers and never heard of him until today's video. Instantly my least favorite person nate had on his any of his videos.

Both of those schmucks are from PA so maybe you have to be bloated asshat to survive?

Had to share this comment from the Adam Hattan Tattle life thread. šŸ˜‚

" That PMM fella looks like heā€™s about to explode! Iā€™ve seen him in my recommended videos but feel like watching him would be like watching a scene from a Hitchcock suspenseā€¦.will he explode any minute. Heā€™s red as a fire engine. "
I believe that Hitchcock once said that suspense is when the audience knows that the vlogger is a ticking time bomb but the vlogger doesn't... or something like that.

He's just awful. One of his videos showed up in my recommendations once, and I thought it was going to be interesting. Five minutes in, I couldn't take any more of his ridiculous cackling at his own inane statements.

I'll agree that the cameo from Jackie and Promise was fun. I feel like the shorter the appearances the more I like them.
---
Did anybody else catch this? Going on the Guardians of the Galaxy ride, Nate asks one of his coconspirators which song he's hoping to hear. The man says that for as many times he's ridden the ride, he's never gotten the song, "September". Nate then proceeded to make multiple Green Day references.

Now, I've never ridden the ride, and I haven't even seen any of the movies... but isn't the "September" song featured the one by Earth, Wind, and Fire -- not "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day?

Does Nate know that? Was he making a joke? Or was it one of those "calculated errors" that vloggers make to get people to post comments on their videos?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I believe that Hitchcock once said that suspense is when the audience knows that the vlogger is a ticking time bomb but the vlogger doesn't... or something like that.

He's just awful. One of his videos showed up in my recommendations once, and I thought it was going to be interesting. Five minutes in, I couldn't take any more of his ridiculous cackling at his own inane statements.

I'll agree that the cameo from Jackie and Promise was fun. I feel like the shorter the appearances the more I like them.
---
Did anybody else catch this? Going on the Guardians of the Galaxy ride, Nate asks one of his coconspirators which song he's hoping to hear. The man says that for as many times he's ridden the ride, he's never gotten the song, "September". Nate then proceeded to make multiple Green Day references.

Now, I've never ridden the ride, and I haven't even seen any of the movies... but isn't the "September" song featured the one by Earth, Wind, and Fire -- not "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day?

Does Nate know that? Was he making a joke? Or was it one of those "calculated errors" that vloggers make to get people to post comments on their videos?
Maybe like we all assumed...he's just an idiot?

Reactions: 4

The buffoon reminds me of Brickey but 1000 times more obnoxious and annoying. How that idiot has 288K subscribers is beyond me.

B1193D7F-D324-414E-9718-BD1461D39FA0.jpeg

I donā€™t know where Nate met this ā€œfwiendā€ but everything about this interaction gave me the heebie jeebies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.