Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he just say sweating bullets?! 💀 Isn't it sweating buckets?! Is sweating bullets an American thing anyone know?!
It’s a phrase, yeah. Also the title of a heavy metal song.

I think there was a sexy cable police drama of the same name in the 90s.

Reactions: 2
Those shirts are probably popular. Look who they advertise with-fat, nerdy white guys and unfortunately that is a large portion of our population
I read some post claiming they make six million a year and their staff is super small, like a few dozen people. If Nate is getting no compensation from them, that's kinda funny.

Maybe I’m just not obnoxious enough, but I don’t understand why a grown man would want cheaply-made shirts with obnoxious prints on them. I remember the bowling shirt thing from the late 90s, but at least those were solid colors.

I read some post claiming they make six million a year and their staff is super small, like a few dozen people. If Nate is getting no compensation from them, that's kinda funny.
yeah... I feel like he has to be getting something from them besides the paid trips and a few dollars when people use his code. I mean, he stayed at some really expensive hotels in paris, and seemed to do a lot of "upgrades" (like the gondola fast pass, tour guide at the Eifel Tower, expensive meal at that Walts restaurant, he just moved to a more expensive apartment at the end of last year. That can't ALL be coming just from his youtube Adsense, can it??

yeah... I feel like he has to be getting something from them besides the paid trips and a few dollars when people use his code. I mean, he stayed at some really expensive hotels in paris, and seemed to do a lot of "upgrades" (like the gondola fast pass, tour guide at the Eifel Tower, expensive meal at that Walts restaurant, he just moved to a more expensive apartment at the end of last year. That can't ALL be coming just from his youtube Adsense, can it??
Most of that trip was fronted by RSVLTS. It was one big promo tour. Doubtful that he paid a lot of pocket.

As far as his finances: Don't forget he really only hangs out/eats with cast members (discounts on food and merch) on property and probably gets a ton of gift cards and other items sent to him by his stans. Add that to YouTube and Patreon and he probably does have some extra scratch for for a few more expensive items. Let's not forget about the two or three "charity auctions" he did a while back where he never showed the donation receipt (not to mention the charity never thanked him publicly) and took a cut off the top to cover what was spent on the items (from a location that sponsored him before so you know he got them CHEAP). He has a good scam going now and he's riding it till the wheels fall off.

Reactions: 5
Most of that trip was fronted by RSVLTS. It was one big promo tour. Doubtful that he paid a lot of pocket.

As far as his finances: Don't forget he really only hangs out/eats with cast members (discounts on food and merch) on property and probably gets a ton of gift cards and other items sent to him by his stans. Add that to YouTube and Patreon and he probably does have some extra scratch for for a few more expensive items. Let's not forget about the two or three "charity auctions" he did a while back where he never showed the donation receipt (not to mention the charity never thanked him publicly) and took a cut off the top to cover what was spent on the items (from a location that sponsored him before so you know he got them CHEAP). He has a good scam going now and he's riding it till the wheels fall off.
I agree that the transportation and London part of the trip was taken care of. The side trip to Paris and DLP, at least I thought, was on his own dime. If it wasn't, isn't he once again breaking YouTube rules by not disclosing it? I KNOW he never mentioned RSVLT in the Paris videos other than wearing the tit and having a personal RSVLT handler.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, every single thing, hotels, places of interest, food and Disney were all paid for by RSVLTS. That’s why he turned his nose up at buying a €40 candle, but got Premier Access in the parks; RSVLTS paid for Premier Access but wouldn’t cover personal souvenir expenses, which is why he never actually bought any souvenirs. No Cast Member or Annual Pass discount.

And he didn’t stay in the Marvel hotel for the length of his stay in Disneyland. He claimed he had been staying there for days when he filmed the room tour, but the room was tidy - definitely not like the state he leaves the rooms in in Disney World. And he never used the 1 extra hour in the parks in the morning for hotel guests. I’m thinking they stayed in a cheaper hotel off property and only stayed in the Marvel hotel for one night.

I agree that the transportation and London part of the trip was taken care of. The side trip to Paris and DLP, at least I thought, was on his own dime. If it wasn't, isn't he once again breaking YouTube rules by not disclosing it? I KNOW he never mentioned RSVLT in the Paris videos other than wearing the tit and having a personal RSVLT handler.
The shirt company (I refuse to use the SEO-optimized version) did not put him with a handler for the Paris portion out of the kindness of their hearts, nor do I think the guy was there for Nate’s sparkling company.

It was paid promotion, and Nate should be noting it as such.

Reactions: 5
The shirt company (I refuse to use the SEO-optimized version) did not put him with a handler for the Paris portion out of the kindness of their hearts, nor do I think the guy was there for Nate’s sparkling company.

It was paid promotion, and Nate should be noting it as such.
Nate is too dumb to note that his entire trip was hosted. We all know this isn't the first time he's done this. Hopefully the FCC catches wind and he gets reprimanded.

Does he really wear dentures?! If so, can some please show a pic of his teeth before the dentures???
i dont know about dentures... but definitely some veneers or crowns or something, when you look at his older videos with Veronica. I honestly dont think it's all that scandalous or anything. Seems like he started making more money and was finally able to do something about his teeth.

i dont know about dentures... but definitely some veneers or crowns or something, when you look at his older videos with Veronica. I honestly dont think it's all that scandalous or anything. Seems like he started making more money and was finally able to do something about his teeth.
Definitely big upgrade. No wonder he smiles all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Definitely big upgrade. No wonder he smiles all the time!
yeah... i have a soft spot for stuff like that HAHA my son is adopted from another country, and had poor dental care while he was there (he was 3 when we adopted him) So to be able to get him crowns and help his teeth look and feel better was a good feeling. So i can't really fault Nate for fixing something that probably bothered him his whole life, once he could afford to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.