Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah... i have a soft spot for stuff like that HAHA my son is adopted from another country, and had poor dental care while he was there (he was 3 when we adopted him) So to be able to get him crowns and help his teeth look and feel better was a good feeling. So i can't really fault Nate for fixing something that probably bothered him his whole life, once he could afford to do it.
Same here. Not quite the same situation but I had braces twice growing up. So I appreciate my smile, it cost my parents ALOT of money. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same here. Not quite the same situation but I had braces twice growing up. So I appreciate my smile, it cost my parents ALOT of money. 😂
haha yup!! between my older son's braces now, and my younger sons work so far (plus i know braces are in his future, too) We might need a second mortgage! :ROFLMAO: but i was the same way- i cost my parents a ton of money on teeth and other medical stuff growing up.🤷‍♀️😳:ROFLMAO:

haha yup!! between my older son's braces now, and my younger sons work so far (plus i know braces are in his future, too) We might need a second mortgage! :ROFLMAO: but i was the same way- i cost my parents a ton of money on teeth and other medical stuff growing up.🤷‍♀️😳:ROFLMAO:
90% certain that his ex got those for him for either his Bday or Christmas, I don’t want to say 100% because you can’t believe everything you read or hear. Either way, it was definitely the best thing that he’s ever done. He really needs to lose weight, trim the beard down a tad and he’ll be so much better off.

Reactions: 1
I'll join the chorus of those who can't fault the guy for fixing up his smile. Whether dentures, veneers, or some other dental work, that's a smart move. Good teeth aren't purely cosmetic -- rather, they improve the function of the mouth for necessary tasks like eating and speaking (it seems he sometimes struggles with the latter but has no issues with the former. Sorry. Couldn't help it.). So I agree that it's wise to make good dental care a priority.

There's been some debate about his finances, specifically how much (if any) of his European trip he paid for himself and how he was able to afford it. He strikes me as a very "new money" type -- the sort who spends every cent as soon as it comes in immediately because a whole new world of opportunities has just been opened up to him. I doubt he's saving much or planning for the future, but I hope I'm wrong about that. He's in uncharted territory as a full-time vlogger, and there are fewer safety nets in place for such a career.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
90% certain that his ex got those for him for either his Bday or Christmas, I don’t want to say 100% because you can’t believe everything you read or hear. Either way, it was definitely the best thing that he’s ever done. He really needs to lose weight, trim the beard down a tad and he’ll be so much better off.
I agree. It did seem like he had his beard trimmed a little bit in his most recent video- but he really does need to lose some weight and get healthier. Thats why i kinda laughed at his last video when he was like "Who knows- maybe down the road i'll have a family..." I was like "My guy. You're 37. It might not be not too late, but you should probably stop eating yourself to an early death if you're thinking you want to be around for kids..."
He won't though, it's part of his "jolly round guy" shtick.

Hmm, those hot and ugly RSVLT shirts are sourced from China and assembled in Mexico.
27.04.2023_19.51.11_REC.png

Here's the team beaming with positivity as they aid and abet China:
27.04.2023_19.46.35_REC.png

I'll keep my trade with companies that have ethics and a sense of morality.

Reactions: 5
Using slave/cheap labor to save money has been a tradition throughout US history.
---
Did he just say sweating bullets?! 💀 Isn't it sweating buckets?! Is sweating bullets an American thing anyone know?!
Two different sayings. Sweating buckets means sweating a lot. Sweating bullets means you are stressed or nervous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
he really does need to lose some weight and get healthier.
Agreed but he’d have little to no content for his vlogs if he did. They revolve almost exclusively around eating & drinking. A lifestyle change would mean a rethink on that front & the fear of losing followers & the patronage of RSVLTS et al. But who knows, maybe a weight loss journey vlog would be a winner for him.

Reactions: 4
But who knows, maybe a weight loss journey vlog would be a winner for him.
Does Nate strike you as having the discipline to go on a weight loss journey? Unless he were to have bariatric surgery (which probably wouldn’t be advisable, given that he’s an alcoholic) or go on Ozempic or Wegovy, he’d never stick with it.

I’d love for him to prove me wrong, but he won’t.

Does Nate strike you as having the discipline to go on a weight loss journey? Unless he were to have bariatric surgery (which probably wouldn’t be advisable, given that he’s an alcoholic) or go on Ozempic or Wegovy, he’d never stick with it.

I’d love for him to prove me wrong, but he won’t.
He's found the "easy way" to get what he thinks is famous. He's not going to change a thing. His ego couldn't take it.

Only a serious health scare might make him change at this point.

Most people watching a theme park vlog have no desire for that content to be about being healthy at a theme park. Why? It is a splurge for the traveling tourist and for locals going to parks they'd just eat elsewhere or avoid the temptation of theme park foods if trying to lose weight.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.