Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Disney Dan is a right thunder bleep. Seems the sort to be driving a yellow taxi in New York leaning out the window calling everyone jabronis and honking his horn in a moronic pattern

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you peep his IG from last night, it looks like he was either drinking/drunk with a crew that seems to be a lot younger at the Atlantic Dance Hall. Looks like our suspicions are correct and he doesn't have any real friends that are his age.

If you peep his IG from last night, it looks like he was either drinking/drunk with a crew that seems to be a lot younger at the Atlantic Dance Hall. Looks like our suspicions are correct and he doesn't have any real friends that are his age.
yeah... there were some IG stories on there yesterday morning from the Dance Hall, too. and then some more from late last night. I can't tell if there were all from the same night, or maybe he had 2 big nights out in a row šŸ˜³ (it looks like hes wearing different shirts though)
It looks like V is in town, too, from her IG stories- so maybe hes just trying to flex while shes in town...

• Haha
It looks like V is in town, too, from her IG stories- so maybe hes just trying to flex while shes in town...
Totally getting the sarcasm here but "if he's still trying to flex" on her then he needs some serious therapy. They have been divorced for long enough where he should move on. Plus, "flexing" at the Atlantic Dance Hall drinking white claws with a bunch of young kids doesn't isn't much compared to her beau and his Ferrari. lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don;t think he has any actual friends. He just seems to have hangers-on for the views.

Reactions: 5
Looks like V is staying at the Boardwalk...interesting that he chose to party at the Atlantic which is very close to it. Maybe he was hoping to bump into her with all of his new friends.

Looks like V is staying at the Boardwalk...interesting that he chose to party at the Atlantic which is very close to it. Maybe he was hoping to bump into her with all of his new friends.
oooh- interesting. I didn't put that piece together.... LOL
Totally getting the sarcasm here but "if he's still trying to flex" on her then he needs some serious therapy. They have been divorced for long enough where he should move on. Plus, "flexing" at the Atlantic Dance Hall drinking white claws with a bunch of young kids doesn't isn't much compared to her beau and his Ferrari. lol
exactly.

I just loved Disney Dan's purple shirt with the plunging neckline that accentuates his chest hair.
Nate actually called a bush a "bushel". Something is wrong with that man.
I'm not a dog owner but Gracey just seems exceptionally neurotic to me. Or is that because Nate riles her up?

Title suggestion for next thread Paging Mr Morrow #13 Fat in the Hat, Why Are You So Red?

I'm not a dog owner but Gracey just seems exceptionally neurotic to me. Or is that because Nate riles her up?
Honestly, Gracey is definitely severely neglected if not outright abused. I understand Dalmatians are high strung as a breed, but she has never really reacted to him like even a neurotic dog would. She never runs to see him, and forget wagging her tail, she always keeps it tucked down.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I wonder if heā€™ll make a vlog out of it or he is still trying to hide the extent of his drinking habits from Disney in the hopes that heā€™ll get media invites?
---
Honestly, Gracey is definitely severely neglected if not outright abused. I understand Dalmatians are high strung as a breed, but she has never really reacted to him like even a neurotic dog would. She never runs to see him, and forget wagging her tail, she always keeps it tucked down.
Not to mention the trash he feeds her! This poor dog is seriously overweight!

Reactions: 1
On the plus side, this monthā€™s Gideonā€™s is right up Nateā€™s alley. For as we all know, Nate hates chocolate.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.