Paging Mr. Morrow #11 We're Gonna Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food. Let's go do this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just got done watching the latest video. Granted I really do not like that sister walnut character...I have to say this was Nate's most enjoyable video in a long time. The last few times I went to Orlando, we skipped on gatorland (mainly bc my son was young and too afraid) but I think we'll check it out next time. I appreciated the fact that we didn't have to watch him stuff his face. The capybaras were super cute!
I only watched the first half, I was confused. I thought is she highly religious? Does she have a learning disability? I came here for answers and didn’t expect to find this is ‘comedy’ and actually has a following!

Reactions: 4
I’m confused? Is the trespassers will be eaten sign on the thumbnail from the front of gaterland or is that from the front door of McFat’s new apartment?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sister Walnut is an unfunny asshole. I didn't think Nate could stoop any further, but he did. Disgusting

Reactions: 9
I can do without "Sister Walnut." At least they weren't featured too much in this vlog. Hopefully, won't be much in the future either.

Reactions: 7
I can do without "Sister Walnut." At least they weren't featured too much in this vlog. Hopefully, won't be much in the future either.
He will feature her enough to gain some of her audience. That's always the end game for Nate. He puts his channel above everyone/everything.

Reactions: 1
Looking at the bio on that page and I'm not surprised she is Jersey trash.
Totally unfunny and moronic. I don't even get it? It's like she's trying to be funny but just comes across as annoying and irritating. If she was a stand up up comic she would literally be heckled mercilessly and booed off the stage.

Reactions: 8
Totally unfunny and moronic. I don't even get it? It's like she's trying to be funny but just comes across as annoying and irritating. If she was a stand up up comic she would literally be heckled mercilessly and booed off the stage.
She was horrible and rude for making fun of Amish/Jewish people and acting like an ass . She’s a moron her YouTube channel should be gone Sister Walnut idiot. How much more is Kristen going to hang out with Nate to try to get people to watch her channel. Where’s Jackie?

Reactions: 5
I only just started watching paging mr morrow.

That sister walnut....who is she? Also who is kristen is that his gf?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who the hell is she trying to satirize? A nun? The Amish? An old lady? If these questions have to be answered......guess what?....you're not funny.

Reactions: 3
This one made me chuckle.

It's not exactly high comedy but nice to see somebody doing a female character that isn't just someone trying to chase fame based on their looks.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

It's not exactly high comedy but nice to see somebody doing a female character that isn't just someone trying to chase fame based on their looks.
Let's be real, if it was fame based on looks that whole group would have zero followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I don’t get it, it’s literally not remotely funny. It’s one of those videos that has the humor of a facebook mom 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.