Paging Mr. Morrow #11 We're Gonna Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food. Let's go do this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's not way he's cutting back on what he eats. Just look at the size of him. Oh, and Kristen, she's now "sponsored" by Chili's. LOL

View attachment 2031224
If she wore a dress she would like the bank end of a carnival float
It's definitely a badonk-a-donk butt. On an objective level Nate is doing ok (in his current state) by beating that thing up. All that chick really needs is a rinse-and-repeat hair wash, some form of a blouse, basic makeup, and she'd be nothing to be that embarrassed about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It's definitely a badonk-a-donk butt. On an objective level Nate is doing ok (in his current state) by beating that thing up. All that chick really needs is a rinse-and-repeat hair wash, some form of a blouse, basic makeup, and she'd be nothing to be that embarrassed about.
I agree- For what Nate could pull in his current state, shes probably top-tier. LOL when she actually does something with her hair and puts on a little makeup, shes not bad.
She actually does a decent job on her TikTok with food reviews, too.
Anyhoos...they should start cutting down on their food intake together, though.

Reactions: 8
Screen shot or time stamp for the booty please! Not going to break my Not Watch Morrow streak to go look for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Screen shot or time stamp for the booty please! Not going to break my Not Watch Morrow streak to go look for it.
I won't do a screen shot, because she does seem like a sweet girl and i feel bad HAHA but its around the 34 minute mark of his vlog from yesterday (the Happily Ever After vlog)

I won't do a screen shot, because she does seem like a sweet girl and i feel bad HAHA but its around the 34 minute mark of his vlog from yesterday (the Happily Ever After vlog)
She's a trash human like the rest of the Krew and Nate. The fact she is a CM is embarrassing for WDW.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's a trash human like the rest of the Krew and Nate. The fact she is a CM is embarrassing for WDW.
speaking of her being a CM. How come Nate didn't just say that she was the one that got him into the HEA preview the other night? he was like: "A cast member friend of mine...." I mean it's not like theres any "rules". Some Rando CM / stan invited both JoJo and Emily apparently, and they showed him on camera, thanked him on camera. Just thought that was weird that Nate didn't just say "Kristen got the preview and invited me"

speaking of her being a CM. How come Nate didn't just say that she was the one that got him into the HEA preview the other night? he was like: "A cast member friend of mine...." I mean it's not like theres any "rules". Some Rando CM / stan invited both JoJo and Emily apparently, and they showed him on camera, thanked him on camera. Just thought that was weird that Nate didn't just say "Kristen got the preview and invited me"
If you look back at any of his videos where he was hosted or gifted, he never directly thanks anyone. Just a half ass mention to get the legal crap out of the way. Kristen and Sean are both CM so it could have been either one of them getting him in. Not sure why he would need to "protect them" since they both are open about being CM.

Reactions: 1
That "cast member" spirit jersey is so cringe I can barely type right now.

It's the equivalent of being 30 years old and wearing around your junior varsity high school football jersey, but worse.

Reactions: 6

It's the equivalent of being 30 years old and wearing around your junior varsity high school football jersey, but worse.
[/QUOTE]
If i remember right, that was the guy that invited Emily and JoJo along. and hes apparently just a viewer, not somebody who knew them in real life. So, pretty cringe all around!

• Wow

Really, that's all it takes for childless 30-somethings to look "cringe" at Disney parks? I naturally presumed it was an a priori assumption that clutching on to the superficial charm of an octopus-like corporate behemoth like Disney was already well into cringe territory.

Reactions: 4
So, Nate's taking a break from the Orlando area and heading to the beach?

Blob.PNG

(No, I'm not proud of myself for this.)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you look back at any of his videos where he was hosted or gifted, he never directly thanks anyone. Just a half ass mention to get the legal crap out of the way. Kristen and Sean are both CM so it could have been either one of them getting him in. Not sure why he would need to "protect them" since they both are open about being CM.
When we first discovered Nate a couple years and around 70 lbs ago during COVID, he was doing resort tours and staying at DVC rooms gifted to him by stans. Back then he used to say things like "Thank you to the Dumbass Family for gifting me the DVC room with the points they couldn't use." He was tolerable back then. I miss old Nate.

Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Paging my neck. Please report to the buffet.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.