Paging Mr. Morrow #11 We're Gonna Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food. Let's go do this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Kristen chasing fame based on her looks?
I was talking about female "influencers" in general. The vast majority of Disney/theme park vloggers (male and female) I've seen are average to below average in looks. Clearly Sister Walnut isn't attempting to be a theme park vlogger from what I can tell on her Instagram. Not a Tik Tok user.

Everyone! We can relax now, the jolly red giant has posted his February Gideon's cookie of the month review.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m in WDW this week for a once in 2 year visit. Honestly, it’s pretty boring. How on earth do these zombies visit these same parks 4-5 times per week? These have to be dumbest and least interesting dregs on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was a "spicy" hot cookie and a "spicy" cold brew, and he didn't really like either of them because he is a spice wimp.
What kind of idiot buys two things they know they aren’t going to like? Oh, yeah, I forgot - he does it for the viewers. Such a great guy. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A nun, apparently. An unfunny nun.

View attachment 1929889
Satire is one thing, but just outright making fun of someone's religion is really in poor taste. It seems like "Sister Walnut" is trying to be a Dollar Store brand Church Lady, but the person behind the persona is no Dana Carvey.

It's called playing a character to be funny. Have you never watched Saturday Night Live? Parody and goofiness are pretty much classic comedic techniques.
Characters are fine. Everybody enjoys characters in their favorite TV shows and movies. But that's not what this is. We're not watching a show. We're just seeing a person behave bizarrely in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice Promise Ho (who appeared in Nate’s video) titled her video celebrating Soul Food rather than celebrating soulfully? Just days after riding splash mountain for the last time…and had the thumbnail with a crying emoji and a fake sad face for Splash.

What a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Funny how after finding out what a scotch bonnet pepper is. The food containing it just happens to not be ready.... Yeah ok fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.