Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Mando

Hello, my name is Sean. I used to be an on camera presence with the DisUnplugged. My husband and some friends went to Epcot on day 1 of Festival of the Arts this year in 2023.
We bought a painting in the Outpost pavilion and were in line attempting to buy our painting. In the middle of it; a woman dressed in rainbow colors ran up in the cast members face with a camera, yelling and shouting about his artwork, wanting more information. We were disgusted by her behavior as we were in the middle of our transaction with the cast member.
Later in the America pavilion, she was in front of us in line, along with 8-10 other people and they acted so obnoxiously in line that a cast member talked them down. Eventually, half the group left the line because they were being so disruptive.

Today I found out, this was the Paging Mr Morrow crew. I have never seen this show and have heard of their existence through the grapevine. I’m shocked that a Disney YouTube influencer group was behaving so poorly in the parks. Epcot is for everyone, not just you and your business. If this were my staff, I would feel humiliated, but the owner was right there in the middle of it all with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 38

DukeOfKent

Chatty Member
1 year apart...dude is just slowly dying on camera

View attachment 2016025View attachment 2016028

Nate. Buddy. What are you doing to yourself? You get a lot of hate around here, but that's not what this is.

Look, I've been there. Looking at old pictures of myself, I can't believe I didn't see it at the time. I guess it can just creep up on you.

My friends were also too polite to say anything (though I'm not sure "polite" is a word I'd use to describe the Kingdom Crew or any of the rest of Nate's cronies, but that's beside the point). I didn't have a "wakeup call". I just made some healthy changes to my lifestyle because the pandemic opened up a lot of free time for me, and I had nothing better to do.

I know you're happy doing what you do right now. You probably don't think you need a change. Please believe me when I say that you'll feel better and will be happier if you just start heading in the right direction. Please consider some lifestyle changes. Even small steps can make a difference.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

peedee

Chatty Member
That Tron video threw me into an anxiety attack.
As someone who has struggled with weight issues and eating disorders my entire life, I absolutely cringed that he was advocating for people of larger size to maneuver and manipulate their body any way possible to get the ride mechanism to lock into place in order to ride. There are so many things wrong with that. Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD. The first thing I though of when I saw the horrific way his calves were being squeezed was; blood clots. I started thinking what would happen if the ride is stuck and people are in that position for an extended period of time? The restriction of blood flow could be enough to make someone pass out.
And as someone else mentioned, there was a tragic loss of life in Orlando not long ago when someone of size was permitted to squeeze into a ride.
There is no way in hell he should be praised for what he did. I hope Disney puts a stop it and tells people for their own safety that if you have to try that hard to fit then you need to ride in the seat car.

Reactions: 17
LOL! This feet shit got me LMAO! And as much as I'm loving this feet stuff, the girl does have spinabifida, so check out her spine too if you get a chance. It's so fucked up. She talked about and shows some of the scars from missing the last two parts of her spine. Check vlogs from the back where her surgery protrudes out the bottom near her ass. Girl has to catheterize herself too and I'm living for it! Depends, catheters, fucked up back and feet. How did anyone marry her? The messed up feet are probably from her congenital defects. Am I going to hell for celebrating this lol? She only got mild spinabifida, others have it worse so she can suck it.
Not gonna lie, someone could be as annoying as all hell, but celebrating her medical conditions like this is a real piece of shit thing to do. There is a lot to poke fun of with her personality, etc. Going after and laughing about medical conditions shouldn’t be welcome here.

Reactions: 16

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Nate's $100 steak was cut into 12 pieces. Upon putting one piece in his piehole he said "That's $25 right there."

Math is hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In today’s video, Nate eats 1 billion calories but shout out to this person who slowly rolls through and throws up their ECV scooter gang symbol. Peace out yo!
7CE58695-8694-4618-9BF2-AB356E6B4BD7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

PagingMrGrifter

Or disney could just enforce their current rules...... No commercial filming in the parks! I couldnt just show up at disney and film a tv show or movie in the parks. These vloggers are doing just that. They are making commercial videos on disney property in violation of disneys rules. Disney could end all of it instantly and send all these worthless vloggers back to their jobs at dennys and walmart.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

DisneyVloggerFails

Reading the comments section of these idiots and grifters like Nate, Jackie, Resort1, Trackers lauding them for the incredible "work" they do shoving hotdogs in their face and eating $9 cupcakes makes me want to shut off the internet forever and never interact with another human being ever again.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

jipeta2021

VIP Member
That ride is gross. Wrap myself in sweaty plastic for a view of the most likely huge ass in front of me? That’s a hard pass. I might ride other seat if everyone is allowed to.
Nate is a hot mess and he definitely needs some serious lifestyle changes, but I don’t understand saying he shouldn’t have a pet. Dogs sleep 16 hours a day. Many people work 12 hour shifts, should they not have pets? Nate is rarely out 12 hours and who’s to say he doesn’t plan the longer days when she’s with Veronica? He’s mentioned having someone who comes and lets her out, he’s also shown her staying at the Disney dog boarding center. He walks her, takes her for car rides, and to the dog park.There’s lots to rag on Nate about, but saying a person who lives alone doesn’t deserve their pet seems pretty harsh.
I agree about the pet thing. I work from home and my dogs literally sleep ALL DAY. Not to mention most people work full time and can’t be at home with their dogs for 8-10 stretches at a time. The criticism about the dog is ridiculous IMO. He may be a lot of things, but you can tell that that dog is his world.

Reactions: 13

Funfouryou

Please tune in to PMM’s latest video ..local idiots visit to “Lard”y Gras.

He’s going to eat some food, repeat the same phrase over and over, eat more food, force laugh loudly and eat more food

Be stunned at such revelations as :
He mentions Universals next level entertainment…shows one stiltwalker
Exclaims he loves some type of grit cake..then says he never ate it before
Is excited to throw beads but is mistaken for a float
..note to universal ..charge $10 for a bucket of shit or rocks to throw at asshole vloggers on your floats ..you would make a million

Repeatedly sings “ feet don’t fail me now”..I guess in reference to their ability to provide stability to his walrus gut

Decides to eat something that reminds him of ramyen .( or ramen as people with an IQ over 5 call it)

He ends it wishing he could’ve tried more food ( after a sampling buffet, 3 course dinner, ramen, beer and margaritas for Fucks sake)

• Haha
  • Heart

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
That ride is gross. Wrap myself in sweaty plastic for a view of the most likely huge ass in front of me? That’s a hard pass. I might ride other seat if everyone is allowed to.
Nate is a hot mess and he definitely needs some serious lifestyle changes, but I don’t understand saying he shouldn’t have a pet. Dogs sleep 16 hours a day. Many people work 12 hour shifts, should they not have pets? Nate is rarely out 12 hours and who’s to say he doesn’t plan the longer days when she’s with Veronica? He’s mentioned having someone who comes and lets her out, he’s also shown her staying at the Disney dog boarding center. He walks her, takes her for car rides, and to the dog park.There’s lots to rag on Nate about, but saying a person who lives alone doesn’t deserve their pet seems pretty harsh.

Hot take: Disney should only be selling alcohol at sit-down restaurants in Epcot. They are promoting this shit. The "drink around the world" thing is horrible given there are kid's attractions like frozen and ratatouille right there. All these overpriced food festivals with their cheap vodka spiked $20 drinks they are selling. They are complicit. I would LOVE to know what Walt would think, he would kick the shit out of Iger and Chapek.
Don't let the smooth taste fool you. Walt was a businessman in it for profit. He would have changed his tune on booze.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So after watching again we figure he had (at least) three liters of beer. The liter mugs there hold slightly less than three 12oz bottles of beer so on camera hs has nine beers and drove himself to and from the park. How people aren't calling him out on this in the comments is ridiculous.

Screen Shot 2023-03-01 at 8.46.28 AM.png

• Wow
So many Disney guests pissed off on the different boards that WDW did not adjust Tron for the “average” American person. Do they think that safety may be an issue with putting overweight people on rides? Stop blaming the damn parks if one doesn’t fit on a ride and look in the mirror. I’m not trying to be mean….just honest. What PMM did in that video was wrong.

DukeOfKent

Chatty Member
To the hundreds of fools who "donate" to Nate on Patreon: This is where your money is going. He is giving his dog a $7 bottle of Fiji water.
Screenshot 2023-02-04 16.44.43.png

Screenshot 2023-02-04 16.42.55.png

In a country where the tap water is safe for people to drink absolutely everywhere, the level of waste involved with feeding a dog fancy bottled water is nothing but conspicuous consumption.

Reactions: 11