Paging Mr. Morrow #11 We're Gonna Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food. Let's go do this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow never thought Trunchbull would be riding Nate Mowin …if they get hitched I wonder if it will be at Wafflehouse…Nifty

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dating? You mean as in two people physically attracted to each other dating? The touch Little Nate kind of dating? I think not. If it quacks I still tend to think it’s a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nate still had a stiffy from buying his new hat and was so excited he wouldn't take it off at a decent sit down restaurant.

download.jpg

Reactions: 2
I’m shocked PMM has blown up the way he has. It really is repetitive tit but lonely bored people apparently only want to see the same tit over again apparently 🤷🏻‍♂️ of course there aren’t too many quality Orlando vloggers and 99% of them are grifters anyway.

Dude is only going to get bigger in this cycle.

Reactions: 1
Vloggers like Nate, Jojo, and the Kingdom Krew are just adverts for bars and clubs. They shouldn’t be getting invited to media events at family-friendly theme parks. Even an adults-only party cruise like Virgin doesn’t make adverts with bloated, sweaty drunks staggering back to their cabins.

Trackers are off media because they’re racist and homophobic and Dev’s off because he was arrested. There’s no way drunks and druggies like Nate and Jojo and the Trackers should have ever been on media. Disney can’t be that hard up that they need advertising from these wasters.

I’d love to know who invites these people to media. Are there some warped stans working there?

I don’t buy the Jolly old Nate shtick. There is no one on this earth that can say they are fully happy weighing over 300 pounds and drinking like a fish. Anyone that does that is trying to numb some deep down pain with fat content and empty calories from booze. I’m no saint, but I also don’t pretend to be. When you finally become “happy” or truly want to try to be…. you want to be the best YOU, you can be because you love yourself and his viewers are not seeing something correctly. I have never looked at anyone who drinks daily and eats so horribly and said “WOW they’re a happy person.” I’m just reading the comments on his videos and I can’t believe what I read.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry to tell you Nate, but you won't find Daddy at the bottom of a bottle or under a pile of pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t buy the Jolly old Nate shtick. There is no one on this earth that can say they are fully happy weighing over 300 pounds and drinking like a fish.
Spoiler....he's a prick when the camera is off. Also, anyone else notice he had to get wider/bigger glasses because his head grew an extra two sizes?

Reactions: 4
I don't know what is more disgusting him dating the King....I mean Queen of the Kingdom Krew or his showing Gracie taking a piss at the end of the vlogs...I pray he doesn't show the dog taking a tit next!

Reactions: 5
I don't know what is more disgusting him dating the King....I mean Queen of the Kingdom Krew or his showing Gracie taking a piss at the end of the vlogs...I pray he doesn't show the dog taking a tit next!
I haven’t watched one of his videos in a very long time. I honestly don’t even know what the last one was.. that’s pretty disgusting. Why would anyone want to see that? I randomly will go to his videos and just check the comments, he doesn’t seem to be active on Instagram anymore post wise.

This is a stressful time for the Jolly Old Oaf…only two days until he returns to Disney Springs to gorge on the cookie, cake and sugar bomb coffee of the month …don’t worry he will have his invisible bag with him to take the leftovers for later..everyone’s on pins and needles waiting to see him use his brute strength to break open a cookie to show the camera ,…then wheeze as he waddles over to chase it down with more treats at other venues …don’t forget the pup cakes which we all know he eats at 2am in a drunken stupor ….so get out your XXXL gaudy tit , the latest hat to shill for grandma Maria, extra polygrip for those choppers and let’s go do this !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.