Paging Mr. Morrow #11 We're Gonna Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food. Let's go do this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a stressful time for the Jolly Old Oaf…only two days until he returns to Disney Springs to gorge on the cookie, cake and sugar bomb coffee of the month …don’t worry he will have his invisible bag with him to take the leftovers for later..everyone’s on pins and needles waiting to see him use his brute strength to break open a cookie to show the camera ,…then wheeze as he waddles over to chase it down with more treats at other venues …don’t forget the pup cakes which we all know he eats at 2am in a drunken stupor ….so get out your XXXL gaudy tit , the latest hat to shill for grandma Maria, extra polygrip for those choppers and let’s go do this !
I felt like I was just reading a movie trailer! Bravo!

Reactions: 3
That was Kristen’s sister. She was in town. PMM and Kristen are obviously dating. She went out with him and his ma and Bon Bon when they came down. He hung out with her and her sister when she came down. They went to Gatorland too, that’s how you know lol
I found Kristen's sis TT. The character she plays is straight up obnoxious. Her handle is sisterwalnut. You've been warned. 😂

This is a stressful time for the Jolly Old Oaf…only two days until he returns to Disney Springs to gorge on the cookie, cake and sugar bomb coffee of the month …don’t worry he will have his invisible bag with him to take the leftovers for later..everyone’s on pins and needles waiting to see him use his brute strength to break open a cookie to show the camera ,…then wheeze as he waddles over to chase it down with more treats at other venues …don’t forget the pup cakes which we all know he eats at 2am in a drunken stupor ….so get out your XXXL gaudy tit , the latest hat to shill for grandma Maria, extra polygrip for those choppers and let’s go do this !
You put in more effort writing this than he does with vids lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You put in more effort writing this than he does with vids lately.
Omg...yes! I admittedly watch all of PMM's videos, and while I am not a stan, I don't mind him usually. However, he is totally phoning it in and including his "fwends" too often. They just haven't been worth watching.

Reactions: 2
It’s annnoying I like the grey Disney 20 hoodie that Kristen’s wearing. But her having it puts me off owning it

I found Kristen's sis TT. The character she plays is straight up obnoxious. Her handle is sisterwalnut. You've been warned. 😂
Sheesh. I got annoyed just looking at the thumbnails.

1675175746927.png

And are those numbers correct?? Over 300,000 people want to watch that hot mess enough to follow the channel? That's >100k more followers than Nate! (apples and oranges, I know, comparing TikTok to YouTube, but still)

Sheesh. I got annoyed just looking at the thumbnails.

View attachment 1924529

And are those numbers correct?? Over 300,000 people want to watch that hot mess enough to follow the channel? That's >100k more followers than Nate! (apples and oranges, I know, comparing TikTok to YouTube, but still)
So being a zit on the ass of humanity must run in the family. Wow, just imagine how proud the family is at the get togethers when they talk about what these two do for a living.

Reactions: 2
I don't know why I clicked on that vlog because I knew I wouldn't like it and I was right. I don't like reptiles, I should have known better. The capybara's were very cute though.

Reactions: 1
I don't know why I clicked on that vlog because I knew I wouldn't like it and I was right. I don't like reptiles, I should have known better. The capybara's were very cute though.
I just got done watching the latest video. Granted I really do not like that sister walnut character...I have to say this was Nate's most enjoyable video in a long time. The last few times I went to Orlando, we skipped on gatorland (mainly bc my son was young and too afraid) but I think we'll check it out next time. I appreciated the fact that we didn't have to watch him stuff his face. The capybaras were super cute!

Reactions: 1
I just got done watching the latest video. Granted I really do not like that sister walnut character...I have to say this was Nate's most enjoyable video in a long time. The last few times I went to Orlando, we skipped on gatorland (mainly bc my son was young and too afraid) but I think we'll check it out next time. I appreciated the fact that we didn't have to watch him stuff his face. The capybaras were super cute!
I do agree with that, he made it look good. I won't go because reptiles but he made it look miles better than Tim Tracker ever made it look.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.