Paging Mr. Morrow #11 We're Gonna Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food. Let's go do this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adrian would win an eating contest against Nate. Adrian is way fatter than Nate. He’s 325 but he’s only 5’4.

Announced today for Tron Lightcycle Run, as expected with Space Mountain's recent restriction.
Required lockers for loose articles (unless it's small enough to fit onboard in a small compartment). So, no handheld cameras allowed!
I'm assuming though, they may still allow Go Pro-style cameras with chest mount, which is still allowed on SM.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...n-opens-on-4-4/?CMP=SOC-DPFY23Q2wo0126230002H
1674860690888.png

" New to TRON Lightcycle / Run, a double-sided and digitized locker system will be used to store bags and loose items while you race your Lightcycle. Inside the attraction queue, these complimentary lockers pair directly with your MagicBand, MagicBand+ or ticket media so you can easily lock and reopen your locker with a quick tap. Guests without a MagicBand or other ticket media (such as a card) will be provided with a card to assign their locker. All items must be placed either in a locker before you board your Lightcycle, or in a small compartment located on the attraction vehicle that can hold items such as cellphones, glasses or wallets."

Many Disney vloggers are going to hate the hassle, especially if they don't normally use or have a Go Pro-style camera. Plus, it's more to carry around. I, for one, am pleased with this policy, and should carry over to the rest of the park's coasters and the more thrilling rides.

Reactions: 5
I haven't been around in a while and I sure as tit don't watch his videos but what the actual duck.. He's why we lost!
Man....I was really rooting for the Bills to crush the Bengals for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kind of mind numbing to see that Nate gets over 100k views per video and he's just recycling the same ol tit.
The content isn’t important to his viewers. It’s his “aww shucks - I’m lonely but I’m going to have a positive day” attitude. Makes me want to hurl. But his audience of sappy sympathetic women (and not old like some people say) eat it up. They don’t see him as the phony head I do.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Nate or one of the vlogger crews he hangs around with were the vloggers causing a scene during the last hours of Splash. There were people reporting that a vlogger was causing a scene in line because they wanted to be on the last boat of the night and they were blocking and slowing the line to maneuver their position and cast members stepped in and told them to keep moving and they argued with the cm's but were made to move along and weren't in the last boat for guests thankfully
Nah, it was a much smaller vlogger called Da Disney Baker. I think his real name is Chris. I was watching him live and it was just embarrassing. I called him out in the live chat and so did many others. In all fairness though, I think he just got caught up in the moment and his goal of being the last rider. Other than what I thought was pretty applying behavior in the ride queue and towards two female castmembers, he was okay. And I looked at some of his other videos and didn’t see anything bad. He deleted the video the next day. I think he realized his mistake.

Or I could be wrong and he’s a total ahole. 🤣 I was pissed in the moment about his behavior. But, I try to err on the side of giving people a chance before I assume the worst.

---

My guess: Adam the Woo and Justin Scarred. They were a few boats before the last one.
I was actually shocked at how polite Adam and Justin were (from the vlogs, which don’t always show the whole picture, I know). But I had seen the live streamer cause a scene the night before Adam released his vlog so it was fresh in my mind and the contrast was wild. Adam patiently waited in long lines, chatting with other folks and really just enjoying the whole thing. While a guy with way less followers acted entitled and sh*tty. Respect to Adam on that count.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Never thought about him buying subs or views. He's sitting at 196k subs and averaging 100k-120k views. Does make you wonder if his subs are really THAT engaged with the content.
Doubtful, the prices to do that are astronomical. I really think he’s lured people to feel sorry for him and keep coming back.

Reactions: 1
Nate wishing he could go back to the 20‘s and 30‘s Hollywood ….probably wishing he could be Fatty Arbuckles stand in … also please repeat a little more …hearing lines are long 25 times in the first 10 minutes isn’t enough ..finally I hope Rsvlts pays you well to wear that ugly tit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That was Kristen’s sister. She was in town. PMM and Kristen are obviously dating. She went out with him and his ma and Bon Bon when they came down. He hung out with her and her sister when she came down. They went to Gatorland too, that’s how you know lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That was Kristen’s sister. She was in town. PMM and Kristen are obviously dating. She went out with him and his ma and Bon Bon when they came down. He hung out with her and her sister when she came down. They went to Gatorland too, that’s how you know lol
I definitely only go to gator land with my spouse, they’re totally dating.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.