Paging Mr. Morrow #11 We're Gonna Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food. Let's go do this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Nate or one of the vlogger crews he hangs around with were the vloggers causing a scene during the last hours of Splash. There were people reporting that a vlogger was causing a scene in line because they wanted to be on the last boat of the night and they were blocking and slowing the line to maneuver their position and cast members stepped in and told them to keep moving and they argued with the cm's but were made to move along and weren't in the last boat for guests thankfully
My guess: Adam the Woo and Justin Scarred. They were a few boats before the last one.

I feel sorry for the dog. Animals need companionship and exercise and I doubt that she receives much of either. He’s too busy running anround parks and such. Each time that he shows her something seems off with her personality. Nate would do good by insuring that she was given to a loving home that would spend quality time with her.

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for the dog. Animals need companionship and exercise and I doubt that she receives much of either. He’s too busy running anround parks and such. Each time that he shows her something seems off with her personality. Nate would do good by insuring that she was given to a loving home that would spend quality time with her.
tit, we are on thread 11 🤣 Hence why we have said give her to his ex.

My guess: Adam the Woo and Justin Scarred. They were a few boats before the last one.
No wasn't them they were in line when all that was going on. Adam asked some guy what was going on in his vlog and showed the security guy coming to deal with the people. But it didn't look like any vloggers just a large group of people sticking to the side trying to be last.

• Sick
LOL! This feet tit got me LMAO! And as much as I'm loving this feet stuff, the girl does have spinabifida, so check out her spine too if you get a chance. It's so fucked up. She talked about and shows some of the scars from missing the last two parts of her spine. Check vlogs from the back where her surgery protrudes out the bottom near her ass. Girl has to catheterize herself too and I'm living for it! Depends, catheters, fucked up back and feet. How did anyone marry her? The messed up feet are probably from her congenital defects. Am I going to hell for celebrating this lol? She only got mild spinabifida, others have it worse so she can suck it.
Oh geez, I feel bad now for snarking on Maria. If she is really dealing with all this and still manages to have fun and enjoy her life, then all my best to her. Having to cath yourself is a witch, among other issues it sounds like.

I still think her hair is silly though.

Reactions: 1
Oh geez, I feel bad now for snarking on Maria. If she is really dealing with all this and still manages to have fun and enjoy her life, then all my best to her. Having to cath yourself is a witch, among other issues it sounds like.

Her attitude and entitlement has nothing to do with her condition. She's just a grifting twit by nature.

Reactions: 10

I have witnessed first hand her rude and obnoxious behavior in the parks. She is so loud, takes over wherever she is like she owns Disney. This has nothing to do with her condition, it has to do with her and these other vloggers thinking they are better than anyone who pays to visit Disney.

Reactions: 9
Her attitude and entitlement has nothing to do with her condition. She's just a grifting twit by nature.
Bingo!

Plus any medical condition or not it doesn't explain the Oompa Loompa Spray Tan, the frizzled I stuck a fork in a toaster hair that was bleached beyond any recognition of being called "blonde"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have witnessed first hand her rude and obnoxious behavior in the parks. She is so loud, takes over wherever she is like she owns Disney. This has nothing to do with her condition, it has to do with her and these other vloggers thinking they are better than anyone who pays to visit Disney.
Oh definitely. Not arguing with that.

---

She is

Wasn't Maria a TV host an comes from Money. So of course she's going to be loud and annoying !

• Haha
Maria was a Philadelphia "socialite" up until she divorced her first husband. An internet search of Maria Papadakis will turn up several magazine articles about it. She may "need" money now because she's living beyond her means

Reactions: 5
Maria was a Philadelphia "socialite" up until she divorced her first husband. An internet search of Maria Papadakis will turn up several magazine articles about it. She may "need" money now because she's living beyond her means
We know she boasts her hubby as this big time soccer player but if you search him, you will see he usually rode the bench and now he's a college goalie coach in central FL.

No wasn't them they were in line when all that was going on. Adam asked some guy what was going on in his vlog and showed the security guy coming to deal with the people. But it didn't look like any vloggers just a large group of people sticking to the side trying to be last.
Sounds like a bunch of losers looking for meaningless distinction. I hope they all beat each other up to a pulp.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.