Paging Mr. Morrow #11 We're Gonna Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food. Let's go do this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone thought, "Ha! A medical condition!"

It was more just like, "Wow, gross feet!"

Big difference.
That’s exactly what this person said. Here is a quote from her comment just a few replies up

Girl has to catheterize herself too and I'm living for it! Depends, catheters, fucked up back and feet. How did anyone marry her? The messed up feet are probably from her congenital defects. Am I going to hell for celebrating this lol?

Reactions: 2
I don't understand the difference between making fun of her feet that obviously has something very wrong with them due to congenital malformations cause obviously those are feet of someone that didn't form correct at birth (the spindabifida thing) then compare it to making fun of women hair or faces. There ain't nothin they can do to change their health and nothin they can do to change their face unless they got kardashian money. So we all making fun of things she can't control or fix. Where do we draw the line? Is it okay to hate how she makes money, or not okay because she lost her job due to her health issues? Is health where we draw the line? I just be saying there is no line on tattle. sorry if I offended anyone. I do love to hate watch and she openly talks a lot about her health issues, showed diaper depends that fell out of her bag even on accident lol. I didn't think much on hating on it as she is so open about it. Again sorry to anyone I offended. I'll keep it lighter i promise

Reactions: 1
Jesus, we read the description of his latest video (save yourself the cringe) and it's clear he's not even trying anymore with the descriptions. The first is from his video and the second is a simple google search. Talk about "fat and lazy"...

B3676883-5CBF-4AD7-84B7-473C24031918_1_201_a.jpeg
3CB39AE2-45BA-408B-9B3A-A396669D8EC7_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but in Nate's latest video he shows his apartment for the obligatory Gracie shot. Don't get me wrong she is adorable however. If you look at his carpet it's a mess. tit everywhere. If 10s of thousand people were going to see my place I'd make sure it's clean. Just saying.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but in Nate's latest video he shows his apartment for the obligatory Gracie shot. Don't get me wrong she is adorable however. If you look at his carpet it's a mess. tit everywhere. If 10s of thousand people were going to see my place I'd make sure it's clean. Just saying.
Did you catch the Publix hand basket in what I assume is a closet in the upper left as he pans across the dog beds?
1674611916761.png

Reactions: 3
I don't understand the difference between making fun of her feet that obviously has something very wrong with them due to congenital malformations cause obviously those are feet of someone that didn't form correct at birth (the spindabifida thing) then compare it to making fun of women hair or faces. There ain't nothin they can do to change their health and nothin they can do to change their face unless they got kardashian money. So we all making fun of things she can't control or fix. Where do we draw the line? Is it okay to hate how she makes money, or not okay because she lost her job due to her health issues? Is health where we draw the line? I just be saying there is no line on tattle. sorry if I offended anyone. I do love to hate watch and she openly talks a lot about her health issues, showed diaper depends that fell out of her bag even on accident lol. I didn't think much on hating on it as she is so open about it. Again sorry to anyone I offended. I'll keep it lighter i promise
Oh don’t worry, I’m not offended, I just think you’re a crappy person for celebrating the fact someone has medical conditions

Reactions: 5
Yeah but gone show the dog. for more views

Am I the only one who thinks it’s strange he didn’t go for the last day of Splash Mountain? He goes to document a new cookie or a new coat of paint but decides to stay away on the day they close a ride. Makes zero sense.

-Nate's "Pennsylvania" accent (maw-in/mountain) went in and out as much as Hilaria Baldwin's "Spanish" accent.
-At 20:49 he actually said there is a great view of the castle in the little "miranda' where he was sitting at the Plaza restaurant.
-The "patty melt" he got looked great !!! (If you like your patty melt with no grilled onions on ungrilled bread with an egg, lettuce and tomato on it.) WTF was that? He looked so awkward eating it and really didn't know what the hell to say. Hilarious. Stick with the menu Nate.

Maybe we are just being too critical or maybe he's just a pig. They just moved in less than two months ago and the place looks like a dump.

-Nate's "Pennsylvania" accent (maw-in/mountain) went in and out as much as Hilaria Baldwin's "Spanish" accent.
-At 20:49 he actually said there is a great view of the castle in the little "miranda' where he was sitting at the Plaza restaurant.
-The "patty melt" he got looked great !!! (If you like your patty melt with no grilled onions on ungrilled bread with an egg, lettuce and tomato on it.) WTF was that? He looked so awkward eating it and really didn't know what the hell to say. Hilarious. Stick with the menu Nate.
I actually rewound that part when I was watching and listened again because I couldn’t believe he said miranda instead of veranda.

• Haha
I wonder if Nate or one of the vlogger crews he hangs around with were the vloggers causing a scene during the last hours of Splash. There were people reporting that a vlogger was causing a scene in line because they wanted to be on the last boat of the night and they were blocking and slowing the line to maneuver their position and cast members stepped in and told them to keep moving and they argued with the cm's but were made to move along and weren't in the last boat for guests thankfully

• Wow
Woodys backyard BBQ opens in a couple of months. Cant wait to see Nate eat everything off the menu in one sitting

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.