Paging Mr. Morrow #11 We're Gonna Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food. Let's go do this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL! This feet tit got me LMAO! And as much as I'm loving this feet stuff, the girl does have spinabifida, so check out her spine too if you get a chance. It's so fucked up. She talked about and shows some of the scars from missing the last two parts of her spine. Check vlogs from the back where her surgery protrudes out the bottom near her ass. Girl has to catheterize herself too and I'm living for it! Depends, catheters, fucked up back and feet. How did anyone marry her? The messed up feet are probably from her congenital defects. Am I going to hell for celebrating this lol? She only got mild spinabifida, others have it worse so she can suck it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
It amuses me that Nate has gotten so boring that he's not even the topic of discussion in his own thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe that Our Hero hasn’t posted a final day Splash Mountain video yet - like all of his creative vlogging cronies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe that Our Hero hasn’t posted a final day Splash Mountain video yet - like all of his creative vlogging cronies.
You can always count on vloggers to be there on opening day of something (like the never ending rotation of Festivals at Epcot) or the end or first day of a new ride.

As for those festivals. They could pretty much take the video from an old one and slap a new title on it and upload it. Festival to festival it is the same stuff, maybe a new drink here or some new overpriced menu item from a booth there, but it is all the same...

Reactions: 4
LOL! This feet tit got me LMAO! And as much as I'm loving this feet stuff, the girl does have spinabifida, so check out her spine too if you get a chance. It's so fucked up. She talked about and shows some of the scars from missing the last two parts of her spine. Check vlogs from the back where her surgery protrudes out the bottom near her ass. Girl has to catheterize herself too and I'm living for it! Depends, catheters, fucked up back and feet. How did anyone marry her? The messed up feet are probably from her congenital defects. Am I going to hell for celebrating this lol? She only got mild spinabifida, others have it worse so she can suck it.
Not gonna lie, someone could be as annoying as all hell, but celebrating her medical conditions like this is a real piece of tit thing to do. There is a lot to poke fun of with her personality, etc. Going after and laughing about medical conditions shouldn’t be welcome here.

Reactions: 16
Not gonna lie, someone could be as annoying as all hell, but celebrating her medical conditions like this is a real piece of tit thing to do. There is a lot to poke fun of with her personality, etc. Going after and laughing about medical conditions shouldn’t be welcome here.
I don't think anyone thought, "Ha! A medical condition!"

It was more just like, "Wow, gross feet!"

Big difference.

Reactions: 4
Yesterday, I watched the kingdom crew splash mountain video. I was bored, please don't judge. Anywhooo, Nate was in the background filming so don't ya worry, a video will be out soon.

• Haha
He was also in one of JoJo's. It seemed like their attempts for a last ride turned into a clusterfuck.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.