Paging Mr. Morrow #11 We're Gonna Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food and Eat Some Food. Let's go do this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1934245

Uh oh, not looking good for Nate...
He won’t fit. Boo hoo.

What gets me is this took FOREVER to build. COVID, sure, OK, that definitely slowed it down and the supply chain issues that came with it. But, apparently it’s a tight fit over there. Look we know we’re all fat Americans, but Disney missed this fact? Whoever ran this copy and paste project should be fired

Reactions: 5
He won’t fit. Boo hoo.

What gets me is this took FOREVER to build. COVID, sure, OK, that definitely slowed it down and the supply chain issues that came with it. But, apparently it’s a tight fit over there. Look we know we’re all fat Americans, but Disney missed this fact? Whoever ran this copy and paste project should be fired
Right?! I feel that everything at Disney takes an absurd amount of time to build or refurbish.

Reactions: 2
Will Nate fit? This guy looks to be a bit thinner and he fit. Or will it be option 2?

1.JPG
2.JPG

Another ride vehicle, Mario Kart at Universal Hollywood recommends riders have a 40 inch or less waist...

“This ride employs restraints which may restrict certain guests from riding due to body shape and size,” Those with a waistline of 40 inches or more “may not be accommodated on the ride. All passenger restraint systems- including lap bars, shoulder harnesses and seat belts – must be positioned and fastened properly to assure your safety. Guests who don’t fit properly in a safety restraint won’t be allowed to ride,”

OA Peter and Kitra fit on Mario Kart with no problem. So that 40 inch waistline guide may be a bit low.

Reactions: 3
A lot of being able to fit on rides is how your weight is distributed, not necessarily weight or even waist size.
Seems like Disney is giving fair warning in advance just in case to cover their asses.

(The following are general statements that apply to most coasters. With various coaster types and manufacturers, it can vary.)

Generally, for rides with an individual ratcheting lap bar, you can be top/chest heavy, and even belly heavy (to an extent) as it can be lifted up over the lap bar to hopefully go low enough in many cases. However, having really big/thick thighs or being extra wide is another story, and can prevent the lap bar from going low enough to lock, or not even being able to sit in the seat at all. Of course, this can be different depending on the ride and manufacturer. Those that have a single lap bar on a row for multiple people, like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Magic Kingdom, are more accommodating for a wider-range of sizes, which is why we still see Nate riding it more often than other coasters.

Rides with an over-the-shoulder harness are more tricky, as they only allow up to certain chest dimensions, so if you're light on top and big on the lower half, you might fit those, again, depending on ride and manufacturer. Some coasters like this have "big-boy seats" or modified seats on certain rows that allow somewhat larger chest dimensions, having 2 belt buckles with extended belts (though they're not much longer than the normal seats). Some examples that have these are Kraken at SeaWorld Orlando, and SheiKra, Montu and Kumba at Busch Gardens Tampa, even Batman at Six Flags Over Georgia has them. I hadn't seen Nate ride anything in recent months that has these restraints, so he likely won't fit them, unless they are a vest-like restraint, like Manta at SeaWorld Orlando, or comfort collars like what Ice Breaker at SW or Tigris at Busch Gardens Tampa have.

Who the hell is she trying to satirize? A nun? The Amish? An old lady? If these questions have to be answered......guess what?....you're not funny.
It's literally just a combination of SNL's "The Church Lady" and the woman from "Mama's Family."

Anyone notice Promise Ho (who appeared in Nate’s video) titled her video celebrating Soul Food rather than celebrating soulfully? Just days after riding splash mountain for the last time…and had the thumbnail with a crying emoji and a fake sad face for Splash.

What a bleeping idiot.
You know that's one thing I've found has been handled so poorly, everyone covering the closure treats it like something we are supposed to mourn, but wasn't the point that the ride had too many vestiges of retro era racism, and needed to close out of pure decency? Did we forget that part?
---

He's actually a much less obvious grifter than some of the other Disney vloggers. He's not begging for likes, subscribers, comments, mentioning his patreon and live streaming to get superchats. He's not clickbating on every video. The worst you can really say about him is that he plugs his shirts and it appears that he's sponsored for the hats now as well. His lifestyle is a mess but he also doesn't try to use that to garner sympathy. I absolutely understand why people find him annoying and off-putting though.
I'm with you on the everything but not garnering a sympathetic viewership. A sympathetic appreciation of the guy is kind of what his entire character is based upon. Granted, I think this is an extension of his true self, and not some carefully calculated persona he's crafted. I don't think he's as in depth as all that. We all know big fat dudes are deeply sad, and his good cheer makes normies feel better about themselves. That's all this is. But it's completely derived from a starting point of his pitifulness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He's actually a much less obvious grifter than some of the other Disney vloggers. He's not begging for likes, subscribers, comments, mentioning his patreon and live streaming to get superchats. He's not clickbating on every video. The worst you can really say about him is that he plugs his shirts and it appears that he's sponsored for the hats now as well. His lifestyle is a mess but he also doesn't try to use that to garner sympathy. I absolutely understand why people find him annoying and off-putting though.
He definitely tries to garner sympathy, don’t be delusional. He milked his breakup and ran with it.

Reactions: 4
There’s no way Nate is getting on Tron. I just can’t wait for the reason behind not riding it is made clear in the videos. Hopefully he outright says he’s too much of a fatty boom boom for it

• Haha
The wheezing from waking in the lobby is pretty amazing. McFat is amazed by free water in the lobby. He’s really excited because it’s time for his Orlando informer all you can eat gorge fest.

The wheezing from waking in the lobby is pretty amazing. McFat is amazed by free water in the lobby. He’s really excited because it’s time for his Orlando informer all you can eat gorge fest.
I don't think he realized that Fiji water in the room wasn't free but $7

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Kristen and Promise a thing now. Sharing food - face to Face? The latest vid Orlando meetup - does it cost $300+ each night or for the whole weekend? All that food and the portions were large. Fatman there for 3 nights worth. Uggggg

He was brave trying that slide. Risky move.

I also don't think he realizes that water wasn't free.

300+ per night but the forklift needed to get him back to the hotel was an additional $150

• Haha
Jeeze, this what? His 9th or 10th Orlando Informer Meetup since 2018??

I don’t know why Orlando Informer hosts him event after event. It’s repetitive, uninformed content that is just a cringy, horrific, food binge, challenge-fest, that some weird mukbanger would participate in.

Kristen needs her own channel and it should be called “Miss Trunchbull in Orlando” - just sayin 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.