Paging Mr Morrow #10 He can't grill in a fedora and button up but he can swim in them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a line there he could ride and be honest with people, but yeah, that's not the point of the channel, I guess.

Reactions: 4
It'd take some considerable cajones, but he'd really be able to differentiate himself from the other vloggers by leaning into his size and being frank about how it affects his ability to experience the theme parks. Imagine if he'd make a video saying: "I weigh ### pounds, my jacket size is ##, and my waist is ##. The restraints on this particular roller coaster are quite snug, so if you're bigger than me, it might be a tight squeeze." I don't know that it'd be as appealing to general audiences as his jolly fat man personal eating and drinking his way through his perpetual vacation, but I think that a lot of people might find the perspective valuable.
That would surely be better than the "let's have a 5 dinners kind of day" content, but it's not easy to tell whether someone will fit in a particular ride seat given a few measurements, hence the need for test seats. For instance someone of relatively low weight with a relatively small belly still might not fit on velocicoaster if their thighs are too thick.

Reactions: 2
That would surely be better than the "let's have a 5 dinners kind of day" content, but it's not easy to tell whether someone will fit in a particular ride seat given a few measurements, hence the need for test seats. For instance someone of relatively low weight with a relatively small belly still might not fit on velocicoaster if their thighs are too thick.

When I was way larger than I am now, it wasn’t my belly that kept me off several universal rides but my thighs.

I highly suggest he either go the Pammy route (which I loved her and found her very helpful) and lean into the “large guest” genre, or go the route of losing weight while enjoying himself at the park. Either way, it’s going to take a lot of bravery and honesty on his part. I hope for his sake he chooses the latter.

Reactions: 4
Did you watch his “Get to know me” video? Have you ever had your wife leave you? For no reason and no explanation?
That video was the definition of throwing a pity party. It worked though. He ate like a king in the weeks after that video with all the gift cards that came in. And how do you know that she left him without reason or explanation?…..unless… hmmmm.

Reactions: 6
That video was the definition of throwing a pity party. It worked though. He ate like a king in the weeks after that video with all the gift cards that came in. And how do you know that she left him without reason or explanation?…..unless… hmmmm.
I stick up for V and i’m automatically her, stick up for Nate and now i’m him, give me a break. I don’t know the exact situation, but it sounded like from his video that he was very heartbroken.

Reactions: 5
I stick up for V and i’m automatically her, stick up for Nate and now i’m him, give me a break. I don’t know the exact situation, but it sounded like from his video that he was very heartbroken.
You’re not Nate (he’s hooked on scoopsies, not phonics).

I feel like there’s a good chance that you are Veronica or a member of her inner circle.

Your very first post here introduced the world to Dr. Oldballs. “I just saw V and her new man on a VIP tour and he looks just like The Rock”.

Ever since then, you would immediately appear every time Veronica was mentioned here. I’m talking within minutes of any post mentioning her, like there was a V shaped bat signal in the sky summoning you.

Any mention of V or negative mention of the dog and you were right there. If V wasnt mentioned for a few weeks, you would pop right back in with a post reminding us that she exists. You have almost never engaged in any discussions about Nate, despite that being the entire point of this thread. You were eventually called out on this but it went away without much fanfare, and then you set your profile to private (which hides the hundreds of V related posts along with the 5-10 Nate posts over the past year and a half). Veronica also used to post on another gossip site a few years back after the split, it just wasn’t under an alias, so she isn’t new to the world of gossip boards.

I’ve been holding back on this for awhile now as I don’t like making baseless accusations but I feel like in this case there is quite a bit of smoke billowing, and where there’s smoke there’s fire.

Sincere apologies if I’m wrong. Whether you are Veronica or not you’re just as entitled to post here as anyone else. Im not trying to make it uncomfortable for you to post here. I’m not going to pursue this any further, just wanted to let you know that there’s a reason that people have suspected you of being V.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You’re not Nate (he’s hooked on scoopsies, not phonics).

I feel like there’s a good chance that you are Veronica or a member of her inner circle.

Your very first post here introduced the world to Dr. Oldballs. “I just saw V and her new man on a VIP tour and he looks just like The Rock”.

Ever since then, you would immediately appear every time Veronica was mentioned here. I’m talking within minutes of any post mentioning her, like there was a V shaped bat signal in the sky summoning you.

Any mention of V or negative mention of the dog and you were right there. If V wasnt mentioned for a few weeks, you would pop right back in with a post reminding us that she exists. You have almost never engaged in any discussions about Nate, despite that being the entire point of this thread. You were eventually called out on this but it went away without much fanfare, and then you set your profile to private (which hides the hundreds of V related posts along with the 5-10 Nate posts over the past year and a half). Veronica also used to post on another gossip site a few years back after the split, it just wasn’t under an alias, so she isn’t new to the world of gossip boards.

I’ve been holding back on this for awhile now as I don’t like making baseless accusations but I feel like in this case there is quite a bit of smoke billowing, and where there’s smoke there’s fire.

Sincere apologies if I’m wrong. Whether you are Veronica or not you’re just as entitled to post here as anyone else. Im not trying to make it uncomfortable for you to post here. I’m not going to pursue this any further, just wanted to let you know that there’s a reason that people have suspected you of being V.
Thats OK and you have every right to say whatever you want to say, but I am probably not going to ever stop posting on here. I took everything that everyone said about my posts and I backed off talking about her nonstop. I try to be kinder and even stick up for Nate more often and I got attacked for that as well, I won’t say how I personally know more than you think but everything isn’t Nate’s fault. He may be more hooked on scoopsies than phonics but neither one of them are as innocent as you think. I may be seeming like I’m in the inner circle but I’ll have you know I’m in someones circle that you’re not going to guess. You will definitely not figure out who I really am or how I know so much. I accept your apology.

I can give you guys a few hints, but I still don’t think you’ll ever guess. I am an extra in a movie on Netflix about corona, I have my own YouTube channel although, I come from a bigger channel and branched out on my own. I’m a California-based blogger that moved to FL. I no longer am downtown. I recently deleted my socials like FB + IG and still have my TT. I’m in somebodies circle, but I can tell you for a fact it’s definitely not Nates or Veronica’s either 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thats OK and you have every right to say whatever you want to say, but I am probably not going to ever stop posting on here. I took everything that everyone said about my posts and I backed off talking about her nonstop. I try to be kinder and even stick up for Nate more often and I got attacked for that as well, I won’t say how I personally know more than you think but everything isn’t Nate’s fault. He may be more hooked on scoopsies than phonics but neither one of them are as innocent as you think. I may be seeming like I’m in the inner circle but I’ll have you know I’m in someones circle that you’re not going to guess. You will definitely not figure out who I really am or how I know so much. I accept your apology.
All good, thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: 1
No problem, but I can almost promise you that I strongly believe that neither one of them read here. At all. I think you seeing him changing his videos all ends up just being circumstantial.
I don’t agree that they don’t read here, atleast from time to time. I don’t think vloggers make accounts to pretend to stand up for themselves. What would be the logic behind that? Convince a page of people who don’t like them much to like them? I think one of you posted this before too. I highly doubt they would waste time trying to convince us to like them. Do I believe they read here? Yes, every single one. But I saw Jenn, Kyle, Dev, Nate and Veronica all get accused of being a person on here.

Reactions: 5
Heartbroken = views, gifts, thoughts and prayers.

Reactions: 3
No problem, but I can almost promise you that I strongly believe that neither one of them read here. At all. I think you seeing him changing his videos all ends up just being circumstantial.
I don’t really care if you are either one of them, you are always welcome to the party!!!! I know he reads here, it’s not circumstantial!!! I don’t give a tit if either one hides and posts!!! But the sad sap story is lame.

Reactions: 2
I don’t really care if you are either one of them, you are always welcome to the party!!!! I know he reads here, it’s not circumstantial!!! I don’t give a tit if either one hides and posts!!! But the sad sap story is lame.
That’s your opinion then. I’ve been on here for almost two years posting. I enjoy my time on here and I am not going anywhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.