Paging Mr Morrow #10 He can't grill in a fedora and button up but he can swim in them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why we'd blame Jackie not filming with him on Nate. She had no problem using him as her partner when her husband wasn't in town. The second he arrived that was it, she dropped all the vlogging friends. Which is understandable, her partner is here now she's doing couple videos like Trackers as a duo. However, I don't think it's any of her friends fault she's changed.
I cannot stand her bleeping husband, everything about that man just itks the tit out of me. I stopped watching her as soon as he stepped in a picture full-time.

Reactions: 3
Looks like he’s everywhere lately. Edited the person out that posted this but they said it was “my Christmas wish came true”. What the hell is wrong with these people. Also, those button are putting in some work.

37432346-3DA3-4F4E-9305-439A144F191F.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I get what you’re saying. I’d be mortified if people were reposting my pic like that...
I'd agree with you if he was just some random guy working at Best Buy, or something like that. But he's literally earning a living being in the public eye, and has become a topic of public discussion and scrutiny. It just comes with the territory.

I cannot stand her bleeping husband, everything about that man just itks the tit out of me. I stopped watching her as soon as he stepped in a picture full-time.
Same. He's just so pointlessly there.

Reactions: 2
I'd agree with you if he was just some random guy working at Best Buy, or something like that. But he's literally earning a living being in the public eye, and has become a topic of public discussion and scrutiny. It just comes with the territory.
If you want to pretend like you are some type of "celebrity" then be prepared for everything that comes along with it. Being fat and jolly doesn't protect you from criticism.

Reactions: 5
And very few people have been actually "shaming" him. We are commenting on both his very obvious size and his health. No one is saying he should go live under a bridge or in a cave because of how he looks. No one is calling him a bad person for being big.

Reactions: 7
If you want to pretend like you are some type of "celebrity" then be prepared for everything that comes along with it. Being fat and jolly doesn't protect you from criticism.
I agree, if you are going put yourself out there then you need to be prepared with what comes with it, far too many of these vloggers are thin skinned but guarantee they would have no problem trashing a celebrity they hated an say "well that comes with being a celebrity" some of them are all to happy to dish it but can't take it, the hambeast from the slackers being one of them

I agree. He's the thing that made me turn off her channel and I haven't watched her in months. She seems to be an "all in or nothing" kind of woman.
As soon as he got here, he is her sole focus and she dropped friends and things that she enjoyed doing for the sake of her man.
It annoyed the hell out of me.

I agree. He's the thing that made me turn off her channel and I haven't watched her in months. She seems to be an "all in or nothing" kind of woman.
As soon as he got here, he is her sole focus and she dropped friends and things that she enjoyed doing for the sake of her man.
It annoyed the hell out of me.
From what I heard PMM tried to make a move on Super Enthused when drunk

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Did he show her his sausage fingers and tell her that she doesn't know what she's missing?
Like a bunch of Banana's with bite marks where they got to close to that constant munching machine, he will lose a finger one day the way he stuffs tit into his mouth and each time almost bites them off, like watching Jaws.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
From what I heard PMM tried to make a move on Super Enthused when drunk
I doubt that especially since they were doing things with Sam post wedding.

Idk why Nate is the one being blamed for Jackie having a life change and husband now.

Idk why Nate is the one being blamed for Jackie having a life change and husband now.
Why even blame from either end? People grow apart. It happens. It's not anyone's fault.

Reactions: 6
It'd take some considerable cajones, but he'd really be able to differentiate himself from the other vloggers by leaning into his size and being frank about how it affects his ability to experience the theme parks. Imagine if he'd make a video saying: "I weigh ### pounds, my jacket size is ##, and my waist is ##. The restraints on this particular roller coaster are quite snug, so if you're bigger than me, it might be a tight squeeze." I don't know that it'd be as appealing to general audiences as his jolly fat man personal eating and drinking his way through his perpetual vacation, but I think that a lot of people might find the perspective valuable.

It'd take some considerable cajones, but he'd really be able to differentiate himself from the other vloggers by leaning into his size and being frank about how it affects his ability to experience the theme parks. Imagine if he'd make a video saying: "I weigh ### pounds, my jacket size is ##, and my waist is ##. The restraints on this particular roller coaster are quite snug, so if you're bigger than me, it might be a tight squeeze." I don't know that it'd be as appealing to general audiences as his jolly fat man personal eating and drinking his way through his perpetual vacation, but I think that a lot of people might find the perspective valuable.
Never going to happen because once he does this, he's no longer the loveable loser/victim he likes to present to the public.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.