Paging Mr Morrow #10 He can't grill in a fedora and button up but he can swim in them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. He's the thing that made me turn off her channel and I haven't watched her in months. She seems to be an "all in or nothing" kind of woman.
As soon as he got here, he is her sole focus and she dropped friends and things that she enjoyed doing for the sake of her man.
It annoyed the hell out of me.
I can see that

Who needs snakes on a plane. When we have Nate on a plane.

Bets on where he is going. Im guessing Disneyland as needs to use his AP.

Reactions: 2
Have you seen his videos before? He's a heavy drinker.
Our theory is that as he may look like a heavy drinker on screen, there is a lot more that we don't see before/after the videos. Why do you think he's always red in the face 24/7. We think he's a full blown functioning alcoholic.

Our theory is that as he may look like a heavy drinker on screen, there is a lot more that we don't see before/after the videos. Why do you think he's always red in the face 24/7. We think he's a full blown functioning alcoholic.
Ooh a 1000%. I don't doubt for a second he's an alcoholic.

• Sad
I don't normally come on Nates thread but his insta stories are chaos right now. Angry guy on subway and then he takes food from a stranger? Wtaf Nate.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I don't normally come on Nates thread but his insta stories are chaos right now. Angry guy on subway and then he takes food from a stranger? Wtaf Nate.
He kept looking back and smirking while the guy was yelling. WTF is nate thinking?!?! Maybe he needs to stay in his Orlando bubble after all, I don't think he's cut out for the real world. Holy crap he's lucky he's safe and wasn't drugged by eating random food given to him while walking down the street.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
He also had a beer and later in his stories he says it's 2pm so he had that beer(and possibly more) before 2 😲. He's in LA for LA comic con(I think that's what he said), invited by the shirt company because of course he was.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.