Paging Mr Morrow #10 He can't grill in a fedora and button up but he can swim in them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made a command decision and took @Murray9000's post and ran with it.

Continue to discuss Nate's quest to become the biggest Disney vlogger.

Reactions: 3
Maybe that will be when he wakes up about his health.
You would think so but sadly some people just never get that wake up call, my brothers wife was thrown off one of universals rides an it still didn't give her that wake up call, it did for like a month then she went right back to her old self again

If he does have a wake up call it will probably be short lived unless it's somthing massive like taking a heart attack an having a massive medical bill to pay or should I say his stans will pay for him which means he probably won't change, why look after yourself if you have stans that can cover the costs of your crappy lifestyle

You would think so but sadly some people just never get that wake up call, my brothers wife was thrown off one of universals rides an it still didn't give her that wake up call, it did for like a month then she went right back to her old self again

If he does have a wake up call it will probably be short lived unless it's somthing massive like taking a heart attack an having a massive medical bill to pay or should I say his stans will pay for him which means he probably won't change, why look after yourself if you have stans that can cover the costs of your crappy lifestyle
Honestly the stans should even say something to Nate here. If he keeps this lifestyle up he might have a possible medical scare

Reactions: 3
Honestly the stans should even say something to Nate here. If he keeps this lifestyle up he might have a possible medical scare
I have a feeling that's why SE ditched him, she probably at some point had a word saying she was concerned, I still remember seeing her shocked face when he downed a beer flight like shots, so am guessing if someone says somthing he just cuts them off because he thinks he knows best

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling that's why SE ditched him, she probably at some point had a word saying she was concerned, I still remember seeing her shocked face when he downed a beer flight like shots, so am guessing if someone says somthing he just cuts them off because he thinks he knows best
Honestly that makes things more concerning especially when SE got involved. Such a shame he would cut people off who want to help him

Reactions: 2
Some people don't want to change. My MIL survived cancer and a heart attack and still smokes like a chimney, it never was an option to give it up or even slow down when she went through cancer treatment.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely on the way of being unable to ride. Epic Universe is probably going to have several rides he won't be able to go on.
Universal-wise, he already can't do Forbidden Journey and I doubt also Rip Ride Rockit. He's also likely close to too big for Escape from Gringott's and Hagrid's.

We also saw him in the big people seats on Flight of Passage recently.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
He was spotted at Springs yesterday by someone we know that was waiting in line at Giddeon's and he has in fact gotten bigger. He was with that she-beast from the Kingdom Krew and she is just as gross in person as she is on youtube.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His biggest obstacle to getting healthy is his stans. He recognizes his bad behavior gets him views.
Totally agree, the stans are a huge part of the problem because they don't think anythings wrong, makes me wonder how obese an tit their own health is that they can look at him an think he's perfectly fine

Reactions: 2
As this is the first page of a thread please do give a TLDR / recap of the last thread if you can and if someone hasn't already, thanks :)
I don't watch every single one of his videos, but I'll take a crack at a recap:
  • Nate ate lots of food and treats.
  • Nate visited Las Vegas as the guest of that shirt company he's pimping. He stumbled through the city for a day and screamed into his camera an an emo music festival in the evening.
  • Nate and some of his vlogger cronies stayed at a frankly beautiful cabin at Disney's Wilderness Lodge resort. They grilled up $100 worth of Instacart-delivered groceries on the provided BBQ grill.
  • Nate attempted to attend the first night of the Disney Christmas party event but broke his camera and glasses at said event.
  • Nate went to Epcot in a torrential storm. He rode the Guardians of the Galaxy ride and ate lunch at the space-themed restaurant. He ordered a vegan dish, which he may or may not have known was vegan at the time he ordered it. He did not like it. He didn't have enough footage for a proper video, so he filmed himself running his errands at the grocery store.
  • I think he ultimately made it to the Christmas party, but I didn't watch that one. The thumbnail showed him wearing a Santa hat on top of his fedora trilby.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.