Paging Mr Morrow #10 He can't grill in a fedora and button up but he can swim in them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're photos you can find in his videos. If you're calling his own photos tasteless thats another topic for discussion lmao
I don’t know I just thought how this person screenshot of them to make fun of him was not nice please do not attack me. I was just trying to be a little nicer around the holidays.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know I just thought how this person screenshot of them to make fun of him was not nice please do not attack me. I was just trying to be a little nicer around the holidays.
Not attacking ya, but if you want to be nice go post on a Disney page, this page here is a simple often brutal Frank reality check for the fat duck that is PMM, if he would but listen.
Logging on here you should expect content to be brutal, PMM's online self harming posts are way more disturbing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Not attacking ya, but if you want to be nice go post on a Disney page, this page here is a simple often brutal Frank reality check for the fat duck that is PMM, if he would but listen.
Logging on here you should expect content to be brutal, PMM's online self harming posts are way more disturbing.
I agree, if he were to listen to everyone on these threads he wouldn't be the state he is now, it's been said since thread one he needs help with his weight but since he won't listen or seek help then he deserves all the tit here, we aren't gonna kiss his ass an feel sorry for him, he's an absolute mess an downright lazy an greedy an needs a damn reality check, even Dr Now would kick his ass out his program

Reactions: 3
I agree, if he were to listen to everyone on these threads he wouldn't be the state he is now, it's been said since thread one he needs help with his weight but since he won't listen or seek help then he deserves all the tit here, we aren't gonna kiss his ass an feel sorry for him, he's an absolute mess an downright lazy an greedy an needs a damn reality check, even Dr Now would kick his ass out his program
1000% agree. If that person read any of my previous comments, they would know I'm rooting for Nate and that really enjoy his videos (minus him stuffing his face). I want nate to better himself bc if he doesn't, he won't be here to live his monorail dreams. Even though I like Nate, I refuse to sugar coat his current state. Tough love baybay. He has a serious, life threatening issue. IMO those being "nice" about his current state is encouraging him slowly unaliving himself.

Reactions: 4
1000% agree. If that person read any of my previous comments, they would know I'm rooting for Nate and that really enjoy his videos (minus him stuffing his face). I want nate to better himself bc if he doesn't, he won't be here to live his monorail dreams. Even though I like Nate, I refuse to sugar coat his current state. Tough love baybay. He has a serious, life threatening issue. IMO those being "nice" about his current state is encouraging him slowly unaliving himself.
This is exactly his problem, he surrounds himself with yes people that won't mention he has a problem, am not sure if it's cause he cuts them off if they do (if he did then he SERIOUSLY needs help) but he definitely needs a hard reality check on life an he needs people in his life that are going to be brutally honest because it's the only way he's going to see the light, clearly his family arent going to mention it because they are as bad so he needs someone that's going to kick his ass back down to reality an make him realise that the way he's going is going to end up with him 6ft under

This is exactly his problem, he surrounds himself with yes people that won't mention he has a problem, am not sure if it's cause he cuts them off if they do (if he did then he SERIOUSLY needs help) but he definitely needs a hard reality check on life an he needs people in his life that are going to be brutally honest because it's the only way he's going to see the light, clearly his family arent going to mention it because they are as bad so he needs someone that's going to kick his ass back down to reality an make him realise that the way he's going is going to end up with him 6ft under
I wonder if this is why Jackie doesn't film with him anymore. They used to have tons of videos together and now that I think of it, I can't remember the last time they did one together. He showed Jackie very briefly in the universal media video, but he didn't acknowledge her. I'm newer to this thread so I'm not aware of any drama between them. So I wonder if she spoke up? But then again, in their videos they drank heavily so maybe it's other drama or just grew apart. 🤔

The dude easily tosses back around 3000 calories (empty calories) a day…easily. Not to mention all the sugar intake and his alcohol intake! To top it off he eats like this DAILY! This isn’t a once a year, cheat week situation it’s actually his lifestyle which is mind blowing.
Now that I'm finally as closed to fixed as I'm going to be after my emergency surgery over the summer, I'm back to lifting and trying to regain some of the 40 lbs I lost when I first got sick. On days where I don't work out, I'm supposed to eat 1700 calories, and 2200 on the days when I do. It's hard for me to even hit that first number a lot of days.

Nate would have a real future in helping bodybuilders dirty bulk.

• Haha
I get what you’re saying. I’d be mortified if people were reposting my pic like that and saying mean things. But I also know that some of the people truly think his health is in danger. He needs to see the warning signs.

I wonder if this is why Jackie doesn't film with him anymore. They used to have tons of videos together and now that I think of it, I can't remember the last time they did one together. He showed Jackie very briefly in the universal media video, but he didn't acknowledge her. I'm newer to this thread so I'm not aware of any drama between them. So I wonder if she spoke up? But then again, in their videos they drank heavily so maybe it's other drama or just grew apart. 🤔
Or because of Sam….

I don't know why we'd blame Jackie not filming with him on Nate. She had no problem using him as her partner when her husband wasn't in town. The second he arrived that was it, she dropped all the vlogging friends. Which is understandable, her partner is here now she's doing couple videos like Trackers as a duo. However, I don't think it's any of her friends fault she's changed.

TBH they all use each other for clicks and views so there are really no friendships. Nate is currently using that beast CM for her discounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TBH they all use each other for clicks and views so there are really no friendships. Nate is currently using that beast CM for her discounts.
Totally. They all use each other. Jackie is Veronica's cousin so Jackie & Nate had a bond outside of the disney vlogging world. Or I at least assume they did. You never know.

Reactions: 2
So I'm watching the EPCOT vlog, holy tit they're having so much food and those cookies are massive. Definitely feel they could have shared some of those dishes like the Germany cheese dish with the bread, or even the cookies. They seemed to get their own cookie at every stop, or at least two cookies. Kristen annoyed me less than usual and even the glimpse of JoJo didn't make me stabby.

I would eat all of the German food he showed, that looked amazing. Same when they went to Biergarten, I would love to eat there but we can never fit it in the schedule(Via Napoli all the way).

Reactions: 1
Totally. They all use each other. Jackie is Veronica's cousin so Jackie & Nate had a bond outside of the disney vlogging world. Or I at least assume they did. You never know.
Babe, they are NOT really cousins. We’ve discussed this before.

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling that's why SE ditched him, she probably at some point had a word saying she was concerned, I still remember seeing her shocked face when he downed a beer flight like shots, so am guessing if someone says somthing he just cuts them off because he thinks he knows best
Have you seen a recent full body shot of SE? Wow. She's getting huge.

Reactions: 1
I like to think he made some love confession to her, and she was like, nah, buddy, I'm already banging this British kid. Peace out. Then he made it weird by taking it too hard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.