Paging Mr Morrow #10 He can't grill in a fedora and button up but he can swim in them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hollywood Blvd smells like piss and is for tourists. I’ve been there maybe 3 times in my life and I spent a year going to school a block away. I used to go to the sunset strip a lot when I was younger to see and/or play shows and now I’ll only go there for the comedy store or laugh factory and even then it’s stresses me out. Terrible drivers, tit parking, dumb asses everywhere. There are so many better places in L.A. to go. I’ll always love the comedy store though.

Reactions: 5
Hollywood Blvd smells like piss and is for tourists. I’ve been there maybe 3 times in my life and I spent a year going to school a block away. I used to go to the sunset strip a lot when I was younger to see and/or play shows and now I’ll only go there for the comedy store or laugh factory and even then it’s stresses me out. Terrible drivers, tit parking, dumb asses everywhere. There are so many better places in L.A. to go. I’ll always love the comedy store though.
He's the king of the tourist trap. A simple google search would find him better things to do. But he can't do that! He is stuck in the small theme park mentality that he has to do what's "popular" or what every other bad vlogger/tourist does. This is why he never goes outside the Disney bubble (unless it's to pimp one of the antique stores that support him) to do anything in Central FL. What blows our mind is that Miami is 3 hours away and Tampa Bay is much less yet he won't go to either place! He is and will always be a small town bumpkin trying to act like he's a man of the town.

• Haha
What blows our mind is that Miami is 3 hours away and Tampa Bay is much less yet he won't go to either place! He is and will always be a small town bumpkin trying to act like he's a man of the town
No kidding! He has so many placed driving distance to him! The Kennedy center...it only took me 50-55 mins to drive there from Orlando and it's gorgeous there. Granted he won't be able to ride 95% of the rides, lego land is an hour away. It's surprisingly beautiful there, they have a garden in the back and it's very pretty. He could show off the beauty.

Reactions: 2
Food for thought. If Nate loves Give Kids the World as much as he says he does, why hast he posted or done a video to spotlight the Night of a Million Lights event?

What blows our mind is that Miami is 3 hours away and Tampa Bay is much less yet he won't go to either place! He is and will always be a small town bumpkin trying to act like he's a man of the town.
Lots of hoods in South Florida, and all it takes to get into one is to just take the wrong exit off the freeway. So, yeah, Nate, get your bumpkin butt down south and show us what you're made of.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nate will never venture out of the Disney bubble, even Universal is a push for him. Nate has to surround himself with people he can relate to (Children) or at least be recognised and be a "big cheese". Like all vloggers, they have to be the centre of things and that won't be achieved in an environment where his viewers are less likely to go (IE Kennedy space centre, or any other similar attraction). To most people there he just would be a loud fat annoying guy with no friends

Food for thought. If Nate loves Give Kids the World as much as he says he does, why hast he posted or done a video to spotlight the Night of a Million Lights event?
We still don't think all the money from those auctions went to Give Kids the World or that he really cares. It's a local charity that most "Disney people" know so it's easy for him to donate to them.

Disney World is the most visited resort in the world with 58 million visitors annually. Why would you not cover that?

I get that there are a ton of vloggers covering Disney and Universal Orlando but he is starting to get north of 100k views for some videos. This puts him as one of the bigger fish in the pond. Pun intended!

Reactions: 3
Disney World is the most visited resort in the world with 58 million visitors annually. Why would you not cover that?
I don't think anyone is saying not to cover it. He's just become a one trick pony. Even with his views getting up there, there is only so much he can cover at Disney while making it slightly interesting. With all the drinking and questionable behavior all it takes is one DUI or bad decision on property and he's banned. What does that leave him? Zero content! Without Disney, there is no "Mr Morrow" because he's not interesting enough to make anything else work. He's won't be getting 100k views at antique stores.

I think he did last year or the year before. You have to look on his channel but I remember watching it. He worked as a volunteer for them at one of the booths.

Lots of hoods in South Florida, and all it takes to get into one is to just take the wrong exit off the freeway. So, yeah, Nate, get your bumpkin butt down south and show us what you're made of.
I can't believe that Instagram story where he was on an L.A. subway and things got dicey. That mentally disturbed man shouting out non-stop obscenities onboard and Nate with his camera filming him with the language beeped out. I would have shut that camera off before that person put his foot up my ass. Nate doesn't know social norms outside his protected Disney bubble. He's screwed in the real world where everything isn't Dole Whips and "aw-shucks".

Reactions: 6
So Vloggers are still knowingly and publicly sick and still selfish enough to go vlog?! The dude is def down with something in his new upload but still vlogging away smh

Reactions: 4
So Vloggers are still knowingly and publicly sick and still selfish enough to go vlog?! The dude is def down with something in his new upload but still vlogging away smh
That is the first thing I thought when I heard his voice in today’s video too. I can’t believe how selfish people can be when it comes to exposing others to illness. I don’t care if it is or isn’t CV19, RSV, the common cold, or the flu… STAY HOME WHEN YOU ARE SICK! While I am on my rant, I want to add that parents who expose their sick kids to others are just as selfish. I can’t tell you how many kids are visibly and audibly sick at Disneyland these days… ridiculous!

Reactions: 11
Another day another 3000 empty calorie visit to a Disney park but this time…while sick and not giving a flying duck about exposing others, typical behavior I guess. However, can we expect anything less from someone who gets trashed and has the nerve to drive around Disney property tho?

It's the NYC trip all over again, November in California can get pretty cold at night and he's there in his standard shorts and short sleeve shirt 🙄, never plans for anything ever.

"That was inconceivable!"

Last edited:
He's looks feverishly flush and sounds like someone with a sinus infection. He has pulled his hat down to hide his sugar pimpled forehead.

• Haha
I’m surprised The Food Network hasn’t contacted him for a guest judge role after all his insightful food reviews…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That hoodie he got is awful, who buys a XXXL salmon pink hoodie
Obviously the only thing that came in XXXL. He says he bought it so he won't be afraid when it gets dark (?)
Also, who eats chicken pot pie, a big ass gingerbread cookie, a giant macaron and a frothy something drink for breakfast?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.