Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PagingMrGrifter

Those overpriced RSVLTS shirts hit the market right when the deceptively cheery Hawaiian-style button-ups have come to signify extremists who believe that a second American civil war—or “boogaloo”—is on the horizon. Loud shirts 25 years ago looked okay when Pixar's John Lassiter wore them like a dad shirt, but now, you might as well tattoo a swastika on your forehead when you parade around in those uniforms.

Officially the dumbest thing i have read on here

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Murray9000

VIP Member
Hi! New here. I came over from The Tim Tracker thread. I decided to watch PMM recently and oh my god... the eating. I don't know how he does it. Besides the gluttony, is there anything else about him that I need to know? I read that he puts up an act for his vlogs and that's not how he really is? Gimme all the deets and drama!! Haha
If you gave him a penny for his thoughts, you'd get change back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

DukeOfKent

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2022-12-03 07.46.53.png

Really??? Well, that's a nice change of pace :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-12-03 07.58.56.png

Yeah. We know. It's, like, all we talk about around here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Where the hell were his "fwends" the Kingdom Krew to help him move. 🤔
I’ll get some hate for this again for sort of defending Nate…

From the time I was 24-37 I moved just about every year. It got to the point for the last 5 that I wore out my welcome with friends asking for help. It took hours longer than it should have, and was overall stressful. I’ve hired movers every time and it has always been more than worth it. To move 1-2 bedroom/1-2 people’s worth of stuff I always had it done within the 3 or 4 hour minimum and the most I paid was $400. So, just saying that sometimes “splurging” on a service like that adds so much value per dollar. And now my friends don’t hate me.

Reactions: 13

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
If that happened to us, we would immediately tell the cast members on the ride and make sure to point him out. He should not be allowed to get away with this (all the time). Bad behavior should not be encouraged in theme parks yet his Stans all egg him on.
What made it even worse was after the ride he bragged about how he was telling the guy up front what to do and he seemed to think everyone was having a great time. I guarantee he will be a topic of conversation at Christmas dinner this year. And maybe for years to come. “Hey, remember when we went to Disney and had to ride with that annoying fat sweaty guy who would not shut up?”

• Haha
Reactions: 13

bluebird33

Windermere is an interesting choice. There is legitimately going to be an apartment crash within the next year. We have 5 complexes being built around our community. We are just off Osceola close to hunters creek. The closest existing apartments are around 2100 for a 2b2b. There is no way on earth these things are getting filled.

Same. We live by Flamingo Crossings and there’s multiple apartments being built around us as well. The 2b/2b here is $2300. We don’t pay that cause we’ve been here 2 years, but that’s what they’re up to now.

Ok so am I crazy or is this not a dog toy, but a different kind of toy?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Mowwin

Baseball caps don’t go with button down shirts. Either go back to your trilby or your hoodie. Now you just look like a divorced dad trying to look cool for your estranged children.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
How much booze we talking here?
Not a lot. 12 pack of corona, 12 white claw, 12 topo Chico seltzer, a handle of Tito’s, and a bottle of something else. Clearly for variety of tastes and likely a lot of leftover brought home. All these pearl clutches are focusing on the teetotaling prohibition stance when in reality, they’re spending the night there having a bbq and likely taking a bunch back home. I’m getting really sick of some of the petty comments when these guys aren’t doing anything egregious. Why don’t we focus on the grifting and panhandling and actual BS these “influencers” participate in rather than demonizing a friggin chill bbq among friends. Like, this is legitimately an activity my friends and I would do on a weekend.

Nate has his cringe and his flaws but come on. This is so harmless. Having fun and drinks with friends… oh no! It’s the end of Disney purity!

Galorious

VIP Member
I used to love Nate. Now I'm finding watching him more and more uncomfortable. It's almost like when high school kids vote the most challenged kid Homecoming King out of pity. He was really watchable early days he split from Veronica. Their B roll and music choices were usually great but something about the way she acted and he treated her was totally off. I was happy for him that his friends rallied round and when his channel started getting hosted. He lucked out with RSVLT which I think was the only cool shirts on property available in his size. But like many vloggers, he started to belueve his own hype, played up to it and honestly stagnated. He's not as good with his editing and often leaves in retakes, the music is gone, the filing adequate and he's gone the Tracker route if 'watch me eat'. His determination to hang out with some of these obnoxious wannabes drinking heavily and singing loudly reeks of desperation. Glad Super Enthused and WDWC have pulled away and act a bit more like grown ups. His stans encourage this shit behaviour and clearly don't care about him as a person if they're happy to encourage his awful lifestyle choices. I'm thinking 2023 will be the year he starts to find he can't get onto some of the rides 😕

• Heart

disneyANDcats

So Vloggers are still knowingly and publicly sick and still selfish enough to go vlog?! The dude is def down with something in his new upload but still vlogging away smh
That is the first thing I thought when I heard his voice in today’s video too. I can’t believe how selfish people can be when it comes to exposing others to illness. I don’t care if it is or isn’t CV19, RSV, the common cold, or the flu… STAY HOME WHEN YOU ARE SICK! While I am on my rant, I want to add that parents who expose their sick kids to others are just as selfish. I can’t tell you how many kids are visibly and audibly sick at Disneyland these days… ridiculous!

halloweenqueen1031

I really hope Disney bans recording on rides. Nate’s behavior on Smugglers is a perfect example. And let’s extend that to restaurants too. Many of the people at 50s were clearly annoyed to be on camera.

Jjjg

VIP Member
He either got the stay free or a DEEP discount from his sugar daddy DVC Store.
However he got it, he still is treating them. They're staying with him, he's giving them all these firsts and doing things his mom said she always wanted to do.

As someone with also a sick parent, I respect and feel for what he's trying to give his mom.

• Heart

Murray9000

VIP Member
The way he carries on with his death screams and on space mountain you’d think he’d never ridden it before. What a totally inconsiderate fat fuck !
If you notice, the Space Mountain footage was previously recorded. (Small print at bottom right of screen at the beginning) He must have screwed up the GoPro footage.
Also, did you notice that the new WDW Railway spiel had a noticeable mistake? The narrator on the train, for some reason, said Space Mountain, not Space Mou-nain !!!!

• Haha

beachbabe1014

I really believe he has a true food addiction. He uses the excuse to get multi items off the menu to show us the options but really it's just to "feed" his addiction. He's easily gained 75 + lbs in this last year. He's now only going on rides like pooh, it's a matter of time he won't be able to ride at Universal. After seeing that photo with him on space mountain, I'm amazed he fit. He looks enormous.

I actually really enjoy his videos, it's a serotonin boost but his videos are getting more and more difficult to watch. I'm honestly concerned not only on his physical health but his mental. His addiction is a cry for help. I'd love to see a health fitness journey for Nate. Nate if you're reading this, we're rooting for you...we want you HEALTHY.

Nate had about 6 drinks this video with kingdumb krew and they were singing Christmas carols in the bar. After that they road the amphicar at Disney springs screaming at people trying to enjoy a peaceful night so I was really hoping the car would sink with them in it. Followed by video of his princess Gracie girl the dalmatian dog with the highest anxiety in the world. Someone please tell this moron that dogs want meat not sugar cookies like the dogs owner wants who weighs 1/6 of a ton.
Goodness, I wish he'd ditch those two. They are unbearable and Nate acts like an obnoxious drunk fool around them. They bring out the worst in him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10