Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The windows in the new house look like those ones that tilt in, they are a nightmare with blinds etc. I thought an executive build 😏 like that would at least have decent windows!!

Reactions: 2
His overuse of adjectives is grating. Mate it’s just a light switch which comes in about 4 colours - soooooo gorgeous said x40. Same for the numerous grey carpet samples.

Going by his money chat earlier wonder how long they’ll be living with floorboards as that’s a lot of floor space needing covered. I did wonder why they didn’t just stay at the in laws until at least the living areas were floored, especially given the money and effort put into the outhouse for mere months

Reactions: 5
Wait a minute, thought he said no grey in this house and here we have 50 shades of grey carpet 🤥
And cameras inside the house... must be terrified of being broken into 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Todays the first time i have heard talk about needing money or saving money! Think the harsh reality of doing that stupid 6 bed house has kicked in..... might to lay off the botox and desperate dan jaw fillers to afford a carpet 😂

• Haha
Has anyone watched Behind her Eyes on Netflix? (No spoilers please) he looks like the boy from the psychiatric unit!

Reactions: 3
Listen to this muppet saying how much everything will cost. No class whatsoever.
And so disrespectful to his neighbours filming their houses and putting it on stories.
Yes the penny has dropped now with Evan 😂 Is that him
Listen to this muppet saying how much everything will cost. No class whatsoever.
And so disrespectful to his neighbours filming their houses and putting it on stories.
That is because the penny has dropped?. He just wants wants but life is not like that👌🏠Only buy what you can afford 💵💵🤔he thinks that will make him happy oh I have a six bedroom now 🙏but I've no money to furnish something as big. Big house big bills🙄

Pure scrote of a boy wee hole face👊🏻
Because he has nothing good to talk about.🤪 He has no money what a fool. He will end up walking out on that partner of his💯love is blind it is a shame. But you can't feed Evans ego with endless money? That is not real life?

Pure scrote of a boy wee hole face👊🏻
Because he has nothing good to talk about.🤪 He has no money what a fool. He will end up walking out on that partner of his💯love is blind it is a shame. But you can't feed Evans ego with endless money? That is not real life?
It sounds to me as if they haven't got the money I think this will take them a long time to decorate it all
Definitely? Maybe Evan should go out and get another job like his partner seems to do?

Last edited:
I've been in Evan's street. Honestly it's full of gypos. The road at the end of the street isnt even finished properly. Hope he gets rid of the upvc door pronto.

I've been in Evan's street. Honestly it's full of gypos. The road at the end of the street isnt even finished properly. Hope he gets rid of the upvc door pronto.
I don’t know of any gypsies in that street unless they’ve recently moved there. There’s plenty further into ashgill and up at the radstone. The road won’t get finished until all the houses are built as you wouldn’t want construction traffic on a new road if they didn’t have to

Private dog walking bit? Mate it’s an empty field attached to a new build estate that was probably ear marked for more houses they’ve not built cause nobody will pay the overinflated prices.

Guarantee the boyfriends parents have guarantor’d the mortgage.

His lips have definitely been done recently they’re a bloody mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The private dog walking area.....WHIT 😳😳 omg who actually says that..I canny believe he came out with that. It’s a path at his house that any Tom dick and Harry can use! Speechless honestly

• Haha
I don’t know of any gypsies in that street unless they’ve recently moved there. There’s plenty further into ashgill and up at the radstone. The road won’t get finished until all the houses are built as you wouldn’t want construction traffic on a new road if they didn’t have to
Well he better not be cheeky up there🤪the gypsies will run him back out. They don't mess about I have friends that are from the travelling community.

Private dog walking bit? Mate it’s an empty field attached to a new build estate that was probably ear marked for more houses they’ve not built cause nobody will pay the overinflated prices.

Guarantee the boyfriends parents have guarantor’d the mortgage.

His lips have definitely been done recently they’re a bloody mess.
Definitely he has not did a bit of overtime in a year. No chance he would get a mortgage for that amount of money. He probably needs a top up and can't afford it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.