Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is going on about oh I did not know my cupboards were a matt finish? In his kitchen🏡🤔but surely if he ordered it himself the kitchen he would clearly know what finish it is? 🤣🤣Your full of shite Evan! Caught out on another lie. Clearly someone else picked it?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can’t wait for this pleb to return to work and get off insta all day with his boring stories about plumbing to not even say what the issue was. Was it sabotage like he implied before or did a spot of poo dissolver do the job. We’ll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He is going on about oh I did not know my cupboards were a matt finish? In his kitchen🏡🤔but surely if he ordered it himself the kitchen he would clearly know what finish it is? 🤣🤣Your full of shite Evan! Caught out on another lie. Clearly someone else picked it?
I think the story was that the kitchen came with the house because the original owners had it on the market for a long time but it had no kitchen and one was required. I loosely recall something like that.

Reactions: 1
I think the story was that the kitchen came with the house because the original owners had it on the market for a long time but it had no kitchen and one was required. I loosely recall something like that.
That’s correct but it was off the market for quite some time before being listed again with the usual fittings.
I don’t believe he’s ever claimed to have picked the kitchen.

Reactions: 2
Wish the partner would kick him to the kerb and get someone better - he just seems a user - and those bloody lips 🤯

The constant reference to “lighting up like 4th of July” is seriously grating on me. It’s completely invalid to use that saying in the UK.
Same with the miss congeniality song about his dug. Say it once and laugh (if you find it funny) but stop with the repetition!!
I feel better now, had to get that off my chest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The constant reference to “lighting up like 4th of July” is seriously grating on me. It’s completely invalid to use that saying in the UK.
Same with the miss congeniality song about his dug. Say it once and laugh (if you find it funny) but stop with the repetition!!
I feel better now, had to get that off my chest 😂
Omg so glad someone else gets irritated by the 4th july!! What the duck does that have any relevance too when you live in larkhall???

that table? sorry that looks lost in that space and those things on top?! what even are they!!

Hideous!! The old style wood (even if it is black) just doesn’t go with the shiny polished look the rest of the house will have. like that utility room light, totally not over the top for a utility room 😳 I think when the floor is done (and tiles continued up the wall 🥴) that he will be regretting all this black

I couldnt care less about his dinning table but we are living in a renovation project and theres no way my husband would allow me to buy an expensive dinning table to stick a room thats not decorated or has flooring..... anything to make a few pounds and silver birch better believe i wont be shopping there going forward no way am i giving them my hard earned money so they can pay him to advertise a table!!

That’s correct but it was off the market for quite some time before being listed again with the usual fittings.
I don’t believe he’s ever claimed to have picked the kitchen.
Yes he did on his first couple of posts? You know a really
I couldnt care less about his dinning table but we are living in a renovation project and theres no way my husband would allow me to buy an expensive dinning table to stick a room thats not decorated or has flooring..... anything to make a few pounds and silver birch better believe i wont be shopping there going forward no way am i giving them my hard earned money so they can pay him t
Think he’s been polishing flutes to get in that six bedroom house.
Definitely ha
o advertise a table!!
He has probably been gifted that table?👍
Hideous!! The old style wood (even if it is black) just doesn’t go with the shiny polished look the rest of the house will have. like that utility room light, totally not over the top for a utility room 😳 I think when the floor is done (and tiles continued up the wall 🥴) that he will be regretting all this black
Exactly walls and floors done before furnishing. He's skint that's how he has nothing to show. He should take a leaf out his other half and get a second job. He will need it for that house🏡🤔that table just does nothing for it? Its a riot😂

Last edited:
my take on the new table is that it looks a wooden picnic table he’s given the black gloss paint treatment to himself 😂

also how many sofas do they go through?! Bloody cuckoo land that boy especially when he’s mentioning needing money a lot recently on his stories.

Reactions: 4
my take on the new table is that it looks a wooden picnic table he’s given the black gloss paint treatment to himself 😂

also how many sofas do they go through?! Bloody cuckoo land that boy especially when he’s mentioning needing money a lot recently on his stories.
Funny you should say that I thought it had glossed and old table. Didn’t realise it was from Silver birch until I saw the paid partnership. It’s prob a table they couldn’t sell. His previous one was better. It’s hideous

Dunno why he needs CCTV he’s hanging out the window videoing on his phone half the day anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.