Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s been commenting on his posts again 🙄 engagement is clearly down for him and he’s desperately trying to get it up

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t be the only one that thinks the outside of the house isn’t nice at all, it’s in no way grand. I really don’t like it at all

Reactions: 4
I can’t be the only one that thinks the outside of the house isn’t nice at all, it’s in no way grand. I really don’t like it at all
I don’t think it’s not nice I just think it’s a bang average newer build house that’s in a rubbish area.

He has no taste, style or class so had to find the biggest house he possibly could to fill to the brim with tacky, cliched shite that he’ll beg to get for free. He’s just a silly wee boy that’s yet to learn that less is always more.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see his photo is he only putting a curtain up on the one side 🙈🙈

Did anyone see his photo is he only putting a curtain up on the one side 🙈🙈
It looks like that and I’m sure that’s how it was in the last house although it was probably the best decision there as the bedroom was quite small/bed was oversized for the room and it was at a Juliet balcony. Don’t think it will look right in this house and it looks kinda short 🙊 he must be trying to reuse and recycle 🤣

Does this plant pot chav have lip fillers ?? I'm sure his followers just follow him for their daily share on insane ego maniacs with no class or taste.

He just looks like a wee wooden character from Bill and Ben the flower pot men

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does this plant pot chav have lip fillers ?? I'm sure his followers just follow him for their daily share on insane ego maniacs with no class or taste.

He just looks like a wee wooden character from Bill and Ben the flower pot men
he so does! Omg I can’t unsee it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
he has 100% overdone it on the lipfillers, im sure at one point he said he wanted a natural look 🤣 who ever done them needs shot!

Reactions: 3
Why would be even talking about it, I'd have my mask on all the time if my lips were like his. Surely its illegal to inject men with lip fillers...least it should be. He's such a wee toad I really can't stand him

im sure he works for LG but hes furloughed just now. probably why he’s punting the NuSkin tit

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe this idiot thinks he’s “giving something back” by promoting items via MLM that can easily be bought for much less on Amazon. Seriously 😳

Reactions: 2
So someone has scratched his car. Accident or sabotage? Written if someone has done that on purpose but does just show what can happen when you put so much of your life online.

His regi n car is easily identified so wouldn't be surprised if someone done it on purpose when he was in HB car park. He doesnt deserve that but might make him think about what he puts out there for complete strangers to see.

Rotten* not written

Reactions: 4
That’s terrible, deliberately scratching someone’s car is pathetic. I know he’s a bit of a brat but I felt quite sorry for him watching those stories, it’s hard when everything builds up on you and isn’t going right even if they do seem superficial to others.

Reactions: 5
It does seem like he’s having a bit of a day even if some of them are first world problems (carpet wrong shade/ getting a company to clean your sofa).

glad he’s not named the cleaning company tho before he’s contacted them as I’ve seen others do when they have lots of followers. Maybe it’s a genuine mistake which they will rectify or is yet to fully dry.

his bad day pouting has definitely made his clearly recently done (badly) lips and Botox obvious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.