Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh I can’t believe I didn’t know there was a thread for this pest! He annoys the life out of me I don’t even know where to even start!!

The “new build” that’s actually 13 years old 🙄 knew he’d never do an actual self build! The house is completely underwhelming....Suppose it does have a “turret” though 😐 😂

All the fake gear and perfectly placed packaging....”oh it looks like Harvey nics has just exploded in here” geez peace!! More like
DH gate!!

The God AWFUL fillers 😰

Uses lumi spa literally once and the very next day he’s selling them, going on about how he uses it religiously and how amaaaaazing his skin is...I refuse to believe he’s actually had “hundreds of mails” asking for swipe ups 🐑

The overuse use of gorgeous, fabulous, spectacular etc etc ....oh and his bloody spelling!!

The constant begging for content ideas and recommendations i.e. free products 🤑

He really thinks he’s a wee ticket eh! Definitely has delusions of grandeur!! Look forward to seeing just how tacky he can make this house. Btw...Who chooses to carpet a spare room before living area or master bedroom btw?! Priorities all wrong....wee dafty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg he is going to be talking about his house with some design page on Friday we will never hear the end of it, now he will be as featured on blah blah. Would you like to see more of our lifestyle whit a shop to Aldi no thanks 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Ahhh I can’t believe I didn’t know there was a thread for this pest! He annoys the life out of me I don’t even know where to even start!!

The “new build” that’s actually 13 years old 🙄 knew he’d never do an actual self build! The house is completely underwhelming....Suppose it does have a “turret” though 😐 😂

All the fake gear and perfectly placed packaging....”oh it looks like Harvey nics has just exploded in here” geez peace!! More like
DH gate!!

The God AWFUL fillers 😰

Uses lumi spa literally once and the very next day he’s selling them, going on about how he uses it religiously and how amaaaaazing his skin is...I refuse to believe he’s actually had “hundreds of mails” asking for swipe ups 🐑

The overuse use of gorgeous, fabulous, spectacular etc etc ....oh and his bloody spelling!!

The constant begging for content ideas and recommendations i.e. free products 🤑

He really thinks he’s a wee ticket eh! Definitely has delusions of grandeur!! Look forward to seeing just how tacky he can make this house. Btw...Who chooses to carpet a spare room before living area or master bedroom btw?! Priorities all wrong....wee dafty.
YES TO EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY THE LAST POINT!

Reactions: 2
what’s with the accent tonight? please tell me someone else has noticed yet another one of evans personalities?

Reactions: 3
I have seen about 3 or 4 insta accounts all painting their internal doors black..... good luck changing that when its out of style!
he thinks he is so cutting edge with his interiors but hes just like the rest of insta 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
YES TO EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY THE LAST POINT!
I’m sure the other day when he was rambling on his stories he said something about needing walls moved in his master to make it bigger so can’t put carpet down yet?? Then he’ll defo get a free carpet #ad😂😅

Reactions: 1
This wee toad really annoys me honestly I find it so hard to watch him never mind listen to him. Firstly how come he has work men in knocking walls down and hanging wallpaper?? Secondly I've had to restrain myself from DM him to tell him to check his spelling. His posts are littered with mistakes. Looking at the last few posts

He said née instead of new
Supir instead of spare as in spare bedroom. Think he was trying to spell it spair 😆
Paining instead of painting
And lastly he described something as being very aeffective.

I genuinely think he's just a muppet that can't spell and he so loves himself that's the most annoying thing about him.

The other day on his stories he was drinking through a straw might have been a Starbucks with his mask on and he lifted his mask and we just a close up of him slurping with his hideous botox lips wrapped round a straw and for what reason?? . I felt quite sick.

I have seen about 3 or 4 insta accounts all painting their internal doors black..... good luck changing that when its out of style!
he thinks he is so cutting edge with his interiors but hes just like the rest of insta 🤷🏻‍♀️
He's so crass it's disgusting. I love Silverbirch garden centre and I really have no idea why they associate with him as I would say they do themselves no favours.

Reactions: 7
😂😂 at Evan creeping in the mirror trying to be all artistic filming a bedroom. Get a grip.

Anyone thinking of buying a lumispa after seeing the sellotape test? Nah, me neither. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He's just revealed his 2nd guest bedroom. Do we have what 3 more bedroom reveals to go and 3 more new free beds. He asked if anyone wanted to be their guest. Someone replied no thanks its too boring in colour

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No idea why a magazine called decor and design would want him for a takeover. The decor is monochrome with tat bought from bog standard places that anyone can have and design wise the house was already built 🤷🏻 Nothing is original about this house!

Making a joke about Anne Frank. Nice one👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
im sure he works for LG but hes furloughed just now. probably why he’s punting the NuSkin tit
He sells coffee I’m sure, it’s a shame he doesn’t bleeping choke on a coffee bean

So someone has scratched his car. Accident or sabotage? Written if someone has done that on purpose but does just show what can happen when you put so much of your life online.

His regi n car is easily identified so wouldn't be surprised if someone done it on purpose when he was in HB car park. He doesnt deserve that but might make him think about what he puts out there for complete strangers to see.

Rotten* not written
He’s wound up far to many people, that little brat of a child will realise this soon enough, he’ll end up losing everything. Maybe a house up a close in castlemilk would bring his plastic face back to reality. Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh here we go again....can anyone recommend (gift me) glass doors 🥱

Joking about Anne Frank.. just when I thought he couldn’t get any worse 😠 surprised he actually knows anything about her to be honest...least he learned something in p7 as it certainly wasn’t spelling!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen him taking over the stories on that Decor and Designs page? Great start by saying the company name wrong, seems to be a common theme with him 😂 why companies work with him i’ll never know!

Oh no, Jaro Design have just went way down in my book. Why are they giving this muppet the time of day?! I love the mother and daughter team but need to have a serious rethink if they give him freebies.
The “amazing home” he’s in is actually now a party pad available for hire at weekends!

Haw rubber lips, don’t compare yourself to Sir Rod 🤦🏻

@Stealingstyle is the spelling of “babie” driving you mad cause it’s really annoyed me! 😂😂
Jeez no...really ?Once you start to see them you can't help notice but haven't seen babie yet 😆 It's not even a typo half the time I'm sure he believes that's the correct spelling. One night with a wine in me I'll probably let him know. It's a daiy occurrence. These gifted instagrammers should pass and IQ test first.

Hi

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.