Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coleywoley

New thread title - My name’s Evan, I’m aw aboot the L’ATHETIC - reality is I’m actually pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I can’t stop laughing at the fact he’s got a tent filled with pampas grass out the back door, a champagne wall and about 70000 balloons for what’s clearly going to be a full scale party and there’s no flooring in his house... mortified for him!

• Haha

Cocoboo

Ahhh I can’t believe I didn’t know there was a thread for this pest! He annoys the life out of me I don’t even know where to even start!!

The “new build” that’s actually 13 years old 🙄 knew he’d never do an actual self build! The house is completely underwhelming....Suppose it does have a “turret” though 😐 😂

All the fake gear and perfectly placed packaging....”oh it looks like Harvey nics has just exploded in here” geez peace!! More like
DH gate!!

The God AWFUL fillers 😰

Uses lumi spa literally once and the very next day he’s selling them, going on about how he uses it religiously and how amaaaaazing his skin is...I refuse to believe he’s actually had “hundreds of mails” asking for swipe ups 🐑

The overuse use of gorgeous, fabulous, spectacular etc etc ....oh and his bloody spelling!!

The constant begging for content ideas and recommendations i.e. free products 🤑

He really thinks he’s a wee ticket eh! Definitely has delusions of grandeur!! Look forward to seeing just how tacky he can make this house. Btw...Who chooses to carpet a spare room before living area or master bedroom btw?! Priorities all wrong....wee dafty.

• Haha
  • Heart

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Nah just nah 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🙈 how the fk did I miss the post about the plans for the “glass front “ 😭😭😭😭 I have heard some pretty ridiculous shit in my time but this just takes the fkin biscuit 😂😂 a glass front ?! In a bog standard house ?! Like seriously what’s the fkin point 🤣🤣 and why the fk would you start decorating with all the mess that’s going to cause 🙈 guys an actual fud 😂😂 ooooh a glass front 😳 in our amazing gorgeous beautiful home build with the shitty strip of grass I call my garden overlooked by every cunt and the rubbish dump 😭😭😭😭 aww Evan mate get a grip pal

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Cocoboo

What a rid neck! Tag yourself in the ivy, trying to look all that with your cocktail & LV Wallet in shot....then post your pal topping up their drink from a bloody hip flask....classy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly!! I really need to stop following or looking at accounts like this they rile me up so much.

as if this is all for 6 people from 6 households outside

mate you’re only 22/23 calm down

yer face is looking a bit pampered, funny when no salons are allowed to be open

“so nice supporting small businesses” how much have you given small businesses vs been gifted / begged
Ive gifted him before, and got involved in one of his giveaways and lets just say I very quickly challenged him on a winner of one of his competitions and he said yes he knew her but because she had a good following, he thought it was good for everyone involved. Ultimately, he said 'yep, I just send the stuff to my pals...'. I refused to send the gift to the'winner' and it was never brought up. I also challenged him on why the post had been removed and he said he always removes them. Its blatant scamming.

In other news, i now see small businesses I know gift him stuff and cringe, because they will get NOTHING in return, but I guess its their lesson to learn.

• Wow

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
Not cool, no one likes a grass! Behave yourself doing that to a business. The police have bigger fish to fry, stop making this about yourself!!
Firstly I am not a grass and secondly it wasn't about myself and I didn't report to him to the police so get your facts right. I reported it to trading standards in South Lanarkshire Council as thats how you report businesses.

Lastly don't ask me to behave myself he and her business broke the fact.!!! He was just selfish couldn't wait a few more days and her either. I too have been affected by this pandemic. Idiots like him just don't help or understand and by the sound of your ignorant comments neither do you.

*** broke the law fact !!!

Maybe the bsuiness should behave?? People have died, i have lost family members because of this.... and they think it’s acceptable to break the rules so he can get his face pumped with botox?
I totally agree. Was it also essential he had all those workmen in house???. No it wasn't either.

• Heart

BR006

That ceiling light is horrendous that he’s put up!! It doesn’t go at all! He’s going to make an absolute arse of this house! I have never known anyone to decorate and carpet spare rooms before the main rooms.....he’s not got a clue.
sorry to offend if anyone has it but that mirrored furniture he has in the spare rooms has had its day, it’s so chavvy and tacky it’s unreal.

he just comes across as a silly materialistic wee boy with absolutely no class or style! Grow up Evan and stop being a show off ffs!!

I used to love The Northumberland Candle Co but I am horrified that they would associate with the likes of him! Constantly breaking lockdown rules etc I honestly won’t buy from them again.

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
I was wondering if it was a thing now and I’m just out of touch 😂 Maybe he’s trying to start a trend 🙈
Nah just checked Pinterest searched
wall tiling
Ideas for chavvy homes
Larkhall home trends
Shit taste
Crocatiles
Croc a shit

Couldnt see anything that I would save for inspiration. He's just a one off fashion disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Galsquad

He done a giveaway recently and RIGGED IT! so his pal could get free prizes from the companies. Not only illegal but a total fuckinf jakey bastard. Like him or chelle need the free products. Absolute embarrassment of a boy.How anybody can support him after that fame giveaway is hilarious.

What’s with the teeth whitening ad,

Affected by this you mean effected…so has the world… Fact!

If they are bought (as everyone says) followers it doesn’t matter really..Evan not Even…
I find correcting people’s spelling a bit petty but it’s even worse when the person correcting gets it wrong. The correct word in the first example was affected.

• Haha
I felt quite sorry for Ryan the other night to see his Amazon purchase was a new tool box. He seems such a grafter but has a no-user for a partner.
I see this morning’s howler of a spelling mistake... fule instead of fuel 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻
Omg his wee happy face when he saw the tool box brought a tear to my eye! When you see him he is always in work clothes too not dripping in ali expess forge market shite like evan!
Seems like a nice hard working guy ❤

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
NEW THREAD

What about

I'm Evan it's all about me . Follow home team and watch me scam and get stuff for free

Our home team Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
He is an absolute fud of a boy 🙈 he served me last year in curry’s he was working for LG and he actually came across very friendly and approachable, totally different from his stories !! He’s tiny in person too and skinny. Saw him again recently at the Quay garden when he was with miss trunchbull aka Gemma from bellway the dogs are shitting all over the dale and two guys and a dug 😂😂 aww they actually think they are all celebs it’s priceless 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The clock change has made him tired?? Is he serious he doesnt even work! Try being at work this whole pandemic getting up at 5.30am every morning, running a house, doing a long commute everyday and only sitting down at 9pm every night then come tell me your tired wee man!

Reactions: 10