Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's playing with me today by saying his house is begging to take shape instead of beginning.

What shape?? House filled of cheap looking black tat . Yeh and that celing light stupid or what it's way too small for that space. But isn't it just gorgeous??? Yeh Evan the light is nice but what you've done to it isn't. His last house was so overly busy there was just no where to rest your eyes. It was like a gypsy's caravan. He nearly finished me off yesterday on his stories about his outside bin content and the tip. Those glasses on that he doesn't need. He thinks he's cute but hes just so fugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omg nooo the selfies he’s posting after doing a stupid face maskπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ his lips look even worse than normal

Reactions: 2
If I was to guess poor guy is trying to keep him whilst Evan will just use him till someone else comes along with more money x
Definitely he looks a hard working guy he is always doing all the jobs in the house. Then at the wkds he is out working to. While Stuart little is fanny's about, πŸŽ₯πŸ’―πŸ‘on his phone. Show your man Some love and support Evan your a lucky boy. I hope he realises and dumps your ugly ass. πŸ’―πŸ’―

Can’t stop laughing, clevedencrescent have just posted their Venetian plaster clearly this is the look Evan was going for with his β€œglam rend” he’ll be raging when he sees what it should look like 😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The clock change has made him tired?? Is he serious he doesnt even work! Try being at work this whole pandemic getting up at 5.30am every morning, running a house, doing a long commute everyday and only sitting down at 9pm every night then come tell me your tired wee man!

Reactions: 10
That isn’t dirt from your face ya twit, it’s fake tan coming off! Srsly. And since when is the view of a street β€œcute”?? He needs to come up with some new adjectives.

Reactions: 4
What a professional picture for Linkedin. Wonder if he got his gorgeous washing machine on a discount or β€˜gifted’
He has a cheek to put the college in there he got papped out for cheating! Cheating in class and on his partner πŸ’―πŸ’―when he lived in strathavenπŸ˜₯ Playing away while his partner was away? Working his ars off as usual. Be honest about your life Evan ffsπŸ’―

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He has a cheek to put the college in there he got papped out for cheating! Cheating in class and on his partner πŸ’―πŸ’―when he lived in strathavenπŸ˜₯ Playing away while his partner was away? Working his ars off as usual. Be honest about your life Evan ffsπŸ’―
He got kicked out of college? do you know him / have anymore tea .....
He claims hes an interior designer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also i have to add it drives me insane how he calls it a reno...... you bought an ex new build and your decorating it thats not a bleeping reno!!!!!

Reactions: 6
He got kicked out of college? do you know him / have anymore tea .....
He claims hes an interior designer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also i have to add it drives me insane how he calls it a reno...... you bought an ex new build and your decorating it thats not a bleeping reno!!!!!
Drives me mad how he calls it a reno too. I've also heard he cheats on Ryan alot.

Reactions: 2
I felt quite sorry for Ryan the other night to see his Amazon purchase was a new tool box. He seems such a grafter but has a no-user for a partner.
I see this morning’s howler of a spelling mistake... fule instead of fuel 🀦🏻🀦🏻🀦🏻

What exactly is he contributing to that relationship, from where I sit, nothing what so ever? Financially and emotionally you can just tell he's all about his fugly tin tin look alike self who takes mirror selfies for linkedin. twit. He wouldn't be able to afford one carpet for that house never mind the whole house. He's living his dream beyond his means

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.