Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I didn’t know this thread was here!! I have followed our Evan a while now. That boy takes cringe to a whole new level. Lumi spa daft 😂

Reactions: 5
Best one yet 🤣 is he pouting whilst washing his face with that Lumi Spa or is it that he’s just had that much lip filler?!

Reactions: 2
I can not deal with that pout he does it looks awful!
Also dropping in the price of the ‘bad boy’ doors for the formal lounge

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 547655
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I actually have no words!
This is ground breaking ....so it also works like botox in terms of getting rid of wrinkles ??

Thats my favourite time of day pouting nonsense is hideous ..really is. I can't believe he was so upset yesterday over the phone fiasco. I mean wtf Apple gave him a new phone. What was gift he got his partner? Looked like an Apple bag?

Thats my favourite time of day pouting nonsense is hideous ..really is. I can't believe he was so upset yesterday over the phone fiasco. I mean wtf Apple gave him a new phone. What was gift he got his partner? Looked like an Apple bag?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What’s with the teeth whitening ad,
Firstly I am not a grass and secondly it wasn't about myself and I didn't report to him to the police so get your facts right. I reported it to trading standards in South Lanarkshire Council as thats how you report businesses.

Lastly don't ask me to behave myself he and her business broke the fact.!!! He was just selfish couldn't wait a few more days and her either. I too have been affected by this pandemic. Idiots like him just don't help or understand and by the sound of your ignorant comments neither do you.

*** broke the law fact !!!

I totally agree. Was it also essential he had all those workmen in house???. No it wasn't either.
Affected by this you mean effected…so has the world… Fact!

Even has continually broken lockdown rules and flaunted it all over Insta to nearly 30k followers. Actually pretty disgusting behaviour if you ask me. He’s an immature silly wee boy.
If they are bought (as everyone says) followers it doesn’t matter really..Evan not Even…

What’s with the teeth whitening ad,

Affected by this you mean effected…so has the world… Fact!

If they are bought (as everyone says) followers it doesn’t matter really..Evan not Even…
I find correcting people’s spelling a bit petty but it’s even worse when the person correcting gets it wrong. The correct word in the first example was affected.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretty convinced its evan or the girl who got reported just being petty!
Thank you for confirming 👍 twit that he is. Looks like it's him. Love the way he says the whole world was in his words "effected"Indeed yes thats correct it is ...so why do you think its OK for you Evan not to acknowledge there is a global pandemic and for you to break the rules. Bit of a contradiction there is there not??? You're correcting me by telling me its affected the world. You think I dont know that,??? Err were we not reminding you 🤔 go away you uneducated ugly wee cheap chav.

Reactions: 4
Thank you for confirming 👍 twit that he is. Looks like it's him. Love the way he says the whole world was in his words "effected"Indeed yes thats correct it is ...so why do you think its OK for you Evan not to acknowledge there is a global pandemic and for you to break the rules. Bit of a contradiction there is there not??? You're correcting me by telling me its affected the world. You think I dont know that,??? Err were we not reminding you 🤔 go away you uneducated ugly wee cheap chav.
I mean calling you a grass and correct grammer...... what are they 14? Is that really their best come back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean calling you a grass and correct grammer...... what are they 14? Is that really their best come back 😂
Ha ha yes it is like a 14 yr old come back. Next he'll be saying he's going to get his dad to batter my dad.

Think this is definitely him. If you check his messages he only comments on this thread and no others. If he was a fellow tattler he would be having a conversation or discussion not coming back with quick unplanned words. Correcting the spelling when again he didn't even get it right.

Evan take your disgusting naff marble wall and your matching equally crass new lamp and lose yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha
Ha ha yes it is like a 14 yr old come back. Next he'll be saying he's going to get his dad to batter my dad.

Think this is definitely him. If you check his messages he only comments on this thread and no others. If he was a fellow tattler he would be having a conversation or discussion not coming back with quick unplanned words. Correcting the spelling when again he didn't even get it right.

Evan take your disgusting naff marble wall and your matching equally crass new lamp and lose yourself
HAHAHA! Brilliant! I just enjoy watching this page and not bitching about everyone on a website! Its pathetic. I am only on this for the banter to be honest :)

Reactions: 1
Hahaha

HAHAHA! Brilliant! I just enjoy watching this page and not bitching about everyone on a website! Its pathetic. I am only on this for the banter to be honest :)
So you've been outed ha ha.
Evan you keep up with tit material and we will supply the banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.