Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt quite sorry for Ryan the other night to see his Amazon purchase was a new tool box. He seems such a grafter but has a no-user for a partner.
I see this morning’s howler of a spelling mistake... fule instead of fuel 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻
Omg his wee happy face when he saw the tool box brought a tear to my eye! When you see him he is always in work clothes too not dripping in ali expess forge market shite like evan!
Seems like a nice hard working guy ❤

Reactions: 11
What exactly is he contributing to that relationship, from where I sit, nothing what so ever? Financially and emotionally you can just tell he's all about his fugly tin tin look alike self who takes mirror selfies for linkedin. twit. He wouldn't be able to afford one carpet for that house never mind the whole house. He's living his dream beyond his means
exactly, if Evan works for LG in sales I would think some of his income would maybe be commission? so not getting full income from furlough yet doing all of above plus paying for a PT several times a week

Reactions: 2
He got kicked out of college? do you know him / have anymore tea .....
He claims hes an interior designer 😂😂😂😂

Also i have to add it drives me insane how he calls it a reno...... you bought an ex new build and your decorating it thats not a bleeping reno!!!!!
A girl put it on here last year she met him at college she said he was just as vile in person💯He would say things like my bag cost more than your rent.🤛 He got pulled in for plagiarism in Glasgow city and he tried to accuse them of being homaphobic his lecturers? and he left. All because he got caught out how disgusting 👍😭there's enough real homaphobic horrible stuff going on in the world😭. They kind of lies are dangerous?

Omg his wee happy face when he saw the tool box brought a tear to my eye! When you see him he is always in work clothes too not dripping in ali expess forge market shite like evan!
Seems like a nice hard working guy ❤
I know it was lovely. You can tell he has been brought up with good morals and foundation. Not like Evan 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I feel so sorry for Ryan, he works non stop in that house and Evan rips the piss out of him in all his videos.

Reactions: 5
Why would you decorate and carpet spare rooms if you’re going to be knocking walls down! All that dust will get everywhere

Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t stand this hole. His lips give me the boke AND he’s away to a place INDOORS to looks at curtain samples!! 🤬 never mind the fact non essential shops are still shut unless it’s for click and collect!! He’s such a moron basically telling 29k people he’s a fanny and breaking all the rules!!

Reactions: 3
I honestly can’t stand this hole. His lips give me the boke AND he’s away to a place INDOORS to looks at curtain samples!! 🤬 never mind the fact non essential shops are still shut unless it’s for click and collect!! He’s such a moron basically telling 29k people he’s a fanny and breaking all the rules!!
I know he thinks he is something. He doesn't even now what he's talking about? Did you see he put up you never liked me at school and you want me to follow your wax melt page🤔imagine putting that on his story wee arshole. I would love to meet him in Glasgow. He needs brought down a peg🤛🤛. It actually iratates the life out of me. His followers have went up by a 100 at a time never five six. We know you buy them Evan 💯💯

Reactions: 4
I can’t work out why he has blocked me from his stories yet i can see his posts..weird!

Reactions: 1
I can’t work out why he has blocked me from his stories yet i can see his posts..weird!
You usually only can't see them when your blocked from his contacts. Wee Evan is on the proul to see who writes on here? 🤪

Reactions: 2
I need to go to B&Q for paint... think I’ll wear my hoodie and camel coat 🙄🙄
It’s only been 11 days since he posted the guest bedroom pic and here it is again. He could have at least taken one from another angle!

Fanny standing there with a glass of champagne in the middle of all the work which is getting done around him.

“Master suite” surly I’m not the only one that could scream when he says this!!! It’s the main bedroom or I would refer to it as our bedroom. The boy needs to get a grip.....quickly!!

“Master suite” surly I’m not the only one that could scream when he says this!!! It’s the main bedroom or I would refer to it as our bedroom. The boy needs to get a grip.....quickly!!
Yes 😫🤣 also how beeeeeautiful does this look? Eh naw, it’s an unfinished plasterboard wall 😂 nothing beautiful about it! 😂

Oh and on the beg for dressing rooms now 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbf when viewing a house I would use term master as in master room not suite. But once in it’s our bedroom!

and I’ve certainly never known such a thing as a master hall/ master suite hall or whatever he calls it. that boys thinks he has a palace, needs to get off the pedestal only he has put himself on

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.