Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha yes it is like a 14 yr old come back. Next he'll be saying he's going to get his dad to batter my dad.

Think this is definitely him. If you check his messages he only comments on this thread and no others. If he was a fellow tattler he would be having a conversation or discussion not coming back with quick unplanned words. Correcting the spelling when again he didn't even get it right.

Evan take your disgusting naff marble wall and your matching equally crass new lamp and lose yourself
That reminds me of “your dad does the Avon”. 😂

Reactions: 2
Exactly!! I really need to stop following or looking at accounts like this they rile me up so much.

as if this is all for 6 people from 6 households outside

mate you’re only 22/23 calm down

yer face is looking a bit pampered, funny when no salons are allowed to be open

“so nice supporting small businesses” how much have you given small businesses vs been gifted / begged
Ive gifted him before, and got involved in one of his giveaways and lets just say I very quickly challenged him on a winner of one of his competitions and he said yes he knew her but because she had a good following, he thought it was good for everyone involved. Ultimately, he said 'yep, I just send the stuff to my pals...'. I refused to send the gift to the'winner' and it was never brought up. I also challenged him on why the post had been removed and he said he always removes them. Its blatant scamming.

In other news, i now see small businesses I know gift him stuff and cringe, because they will get NOTHING in return, but I guess its their lesson to learn.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ive gifted him before, and got involved in one of his giveaways and lets just say I very quickly challenged him on a winner of one of his competitions and he said yes he knew her but because she had a good following, he thought it was good for everyone involved. Ultimately, he said 'yep, I just send the stuff to my pals...'. I refused to send the gift to the'winner' and it was never brought up. I also challenged him on why the post had been removed and he said he always removes them. Its blatant scamming.

In other news, i now see small businesses I know gift him stuff and cringe, because they will get NOTHING in return, but I guess its their lesson to learn.
Wow I'm shocked but not shocked.

He thinks he's such an advocate for small businesses as well that's why he got annoyed at me reporting his botox supplier ( see chat above) he only got angry cause now he's potentially lost his freebie after putting it on social media. Hope these other businesses come to their senses.

He should be ashamed of himself. Now out for lunch with the person that won was picked for his bed giveaway!
Jesus Mary and the wee Donkey he's fuckin unbelievable. Latest post will settle your soul knowing small businesses are on to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha

HAHAHA! Brilliant! I just enjoy watching this page and not bitching about everyone on a website! Its pathetic. I am only on this for the banter to be honest :)
I might be pathetic but i dont need to punt lumi spas on insta or bleep myself for a free teepee and a packet of chits .... 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I might be pathetic but i dont need to punt lumi spas on insta or bleep myself for a free teepee and a packet of chits .... 😘
None of us are pathetic that's what this platform is for. We have it on authority he's a scammer. There should be an insta most wanted scammer page and get his ugly gurning mug on the front page.

Reactions: 6
None of us are pathetic that's what this platform is for. We have it on authority he's a scammer. There should be an insta most wanted scammer page and get his ugly gurning mug on the front page.
I have been called much worse 😂 i’ll take one for the team!
The come backs are pretty tit, i mean your a grass and pathetic..... wow shitting myself here!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nice to see him finally embracing the spirit of Larkhall, belting out simply the best while on a sunbed. Classy👌🏻
Ha ha ..how manic did he look in that story. . He's sending us a message. I think.all this tattle criticism has grated on his nerves just a little I guess.

Thought I saw a tan stand in his house but then I suppose every Evan stylie mansion in Clyde Valley should have one

Out again, got people sitting on his knee, all hugging each its a bleeping joke! I am seeing my mum for the first time in 9 months because she lives in a different council area and has been shielding! Thankfully she is now twice vaccinated and hopefully can get a life back.
Hope all the filler collapses in his ugly wee face

Reactions: 7
If these people are his friends why are they tagging his home account and not his personal one? Because he has more followers on there? Seems a bit insincere to me. I would’ve thought his followers want to see house content, not pouts and fake grins.

Reactions: 3
I love the way he says ma sockets go here in ma kitchen. He never talks in plural should it not be in our kitchen as the house is joint and you are a couple are they not

He's poor partner left out again, fanny face is away out and he's stuck at home fixing plugs for Evans kitchen.

I love the way he says ma sockets go here in ma kitchen. He never talks in plural should it not be in our kitchen as the house is joint and you are a couple are they not

He's poor partner left out again, fanny face is away out and he's stuck at home fixing plugs for Evans kitchen.
Was just going to say the same thing. He’s so selfish and self centred. Also with the “living in chaos but it’s beautiful”. Don’t talk shite 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Thanks, he was probably told to take it down before the person got in trouble for not following rules. Do you know if he tagged the person?
I did think he had them done 🙈 he’s a riot!
It was Natalie O'brien clinic the boy has no regard for anyone. He doesn't care who gets into trouble 😭foolish boy.

I havent ever seen him buy anything only beg.
But they all remember him and give him birthday presents
Hes started on the make up hes going to look like he belongs on drag race if he carries on
So true its a red neck asking for stuff🤣ru Paul's ha

That hair cut? 🤣🤣

I can not deal with that pout he does it looks awful!
Also dropping in the price of the ‘bad boy’ doors for the formal lounge
I missed it how much did Ryan pay? Certainly not Evan paying it anyway 🤔

So you've been outed ha ha.
Evan you keep up with tit material and we will supply the banter.
Definitely go scam more honest business people. And give it to your pals? It's sad when you need to pay for pals😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
“We’ve literally torn the place apart and rebuilt it”. Did ye aye.
Aye hen I did?🤣 He's a bloody fanny. They jumped into that to quick. They Should have waited and bought a better house. Waisting money 🤔💯

He’s filled it full of tacky, mismatched shite he’s been gifted and watched his man paint the woodwork black. He’s some laugh!
It's all me and mine you do duck all Evan your a lazy ars. We see you🤣🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.