Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He sells coffee I’m sure, it’s a shame he doesn’t bleeping choke on a coffee bean

He’s wound up far to many people, that little brat of a child will realise this soon enough, he’ll end up losing everything. Maybe a house up a close in castlemilk would bring his plastic face back to reality. Prick
Hey there are some nice areas in Castlemilk x

Reactions: 1
Saffron kitchen again good to see this company supports persistent rule breaker, and evan 100% has people in his house tonight!!

Reactions: 4
Saffron kitchen again good to see this company supports persistent rule breaker, and evan 100% has people in his house tonight!!
Definitely, that’s why there’s no sound on his stories. 🤬🤬 his neighbours must be thinking what a twit he is already seeing other people coming and going, or other cars in the drive. Add that to the fact he has no blinds! Complete and utter moron.

Definitely, that’s why there’s no sound on his stories. 🤬🤬 his neighbours must be thinking what a twit he is already seeing other people coming and going, or other cars in the drive. Add that to the fact he has no blinds! Complete and utter moron.
Imagine being there neighbour 🙄 i would be putting the house up for sale!
I am fed up with him and all the insta huns tonight! Sitting in my house feeling grateful we are all heathy but i would like my normal life back

Reactions: 6
Just saw on another thread that you can buy an equivalent to that lumi thing is is constantly punting at around £25 on Amazon! Can’t stand these pyramid schemes ☹

Reactions: 3
Just saw on another thread that you can buy an equivalent to that lumi thing is is constantly punting at around £25 on Amazon! Can’t stand these pyramid schemes ☹
I havent tried the cheaper version but This lumi thing is nothing new i have had a clarisonic for about 6 or 7 years now, i can highly recommend it, you can change the heads depending on what your doing and its not a pyramid scheme, i got it from space NK

Reactions: 5
Might message saffron kitchen about this moron. Dont know if you are all too young to remember thunderbirds but he's like a character from that. Google it... genuinely hes a hybrid of every character on that show.

Missgreedy gets slagged for punting this as well

• Heart
I have seen about 3 or 4 insta accounts all painting their internal doors black..... good luck changing that when its out of style!
he thinks he is so cutting edge with his interiors but hes just like the rest of insta 🤷🏻‍♀️
He is a copy cat we all know that. 💯He
Ahhh I can’t believe I didn’t know there was a thread for this pest! He annoys the life out of me I don’t even know where to even start!!

The “new build” that’s actually 13 years old 🙄 knew he’d never do an actual self build! The house is completely underwhelming....Suppose it does have a “turret” though 😐 😂

All the fake gear and perfectly placed packaging....”oh it looks like Harvey nics has just exploded in here” geez peace!! More like
DH gate!!

The God AWFUL fillers 😰

Uses lumi spa literally once and the very next day he’s selling them, going on about how he uses it religiously and how amaaaaazing his skin is...I refuse to believe he’s actually had “hundreds of mails” asking for swipe ups 🐑

The overuse use of gorgeous, fabulous, spectacular etc etc ....oh and his bloody spelling!!

The constant begging for content ideas and recommendations i.e. free products 🤑

He really thinks he’s a wee ticket eh! Definitely has delusions of grandeur!! Look forward to seeing just how tacky he can make this house. Btw...Who chooses to carpet a spare room before living area or master bedroom btw?! Priorities all wrong....wee dafty.
Your so right💯love it. His inbox has blown up nah son your just a 1000 percent talking shite. 😂😂

I am confused whats he doing in strathaven at an empty house?
God knows with him. Chasing someone else dream🤣🧐

Reactions: 2
Right apologies for banging on about his spelling maybe he's doing it for fun now if he reads this. So today's post

Mistakes

Couch foke. Should be folk
There should be their
Née one should be new one

And ffs he's getting a new couch out of it when tge cleaning probably just caused some minor shading.

He's such a twit

Right apologies for banging on about his spelling maybe he's doing it for fun now if he reads this. So today's post

Mistakes

There should be their

And ffs he's getting a new couch out of it when tge cleaning probably just caused some minor shading.

He's such a twit
Ahhh spelt the wrong I'm in such a hurry to rant about this moron. Forgot to say in another post he was promoting the church conversion as a holiday home and he described it as complicated.wtf ??? Its not a complimentary word used when marketing something 🙄 why didn't they business proof read his post.

Mistakes

There should be their

He's such a twit

Ahhh spelt the wrong I'm in such a hurry to rant about this moron. Forgot to say in another post he was promoting the church conversion as a holiday home and he described it as complicated.wtf ??? Its not a complimentary word used when marketing something 🙄 why didn't they business proof read his post.
He probably ruined it himself to get a freebee💯🤔I see he took parts of Saturdays friends over! 🎥He has came on here to see what has been said? Come and say hello Evan. You act like a selfish wee boy through a pandemic, 🤛🤛you can't help yourself anything for the camera. Your a arshole Evan

Mistakes

There should be their

He's such a twit

Don’t forget “how affective” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Is his house in Larkhall? Anyone else get the vibe that he's not actually in a relationship with his partner and he's now just the decorator /handy person.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is his house in Larkhall? Anyone else get the vibe that he's not actually in a relationship with his partner and he's now just the decorator /handy person.
Yeah Ashgill

Yes! The poor guy works his arse off and is probably bled dry by him! It’s a very odd pairing in my opinion, they are like chalk and cheese!

Yeah Ashgill

Yes! The poor guy works his arse off and is probably bled dry by him! It’s a very odd pairing in my opinion, they are like chalk and cheese!
Larkhalls finest ha.🤣 It is such a shame for his partner love is blind. That Evan does duck all he has splashed abut of paint 👍🏡but that poor guy never stops. God knows how he manages that idiot. Working all the time while he makes demandswhat he wants in that house. Wake up he is only using you 😭💯💯

I’ve just watched story from earlier...he’s actually planning on changing the bed he just got gifted for the “temp house?!” It’s what, 6 months old? Why do these companies work with this moron?!

Love how he says “I’m going to put these lights up” ...no your going to get your skivy to do it for you!

That ceiling light is horrendous that he’s put up!! It doesn’t go at all! He’s going to make an absolute arse of this house! I have never known anyone to decorate and carpet spare rooms before the main rooms.....he’s not got a clue.
sorry to offend if anyone has it but that mirrored furniture he has in the spare rooms has had its day, it’s so chavvy and tacky it’s unreal.

he just comes across as a silly materialistic wee boy with absolutely no class or style! Grow up Evan and stop being a show off ffs!!

I used to love The Northumberland Candle Co but I am horrified that they would associate with the likes of him! Constantly breaking lockdown rules etc I honestly won’t buy from them again.

Reactions: 12
Larkhalls finest ha.🤣 It is such a shame for his partner love is blind. That Evan does duck all he has splashed abut of paint 👍🏡but that poor guy never stops. God knows how he manages that idiot. Working all the time while he makes demandswhat he wants in that house. Wake up he is only using you 😭💯💯
If I was to guess poor guy is trying to keep him whilst Evan will just use him till someone else comes along with more money x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.