Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His bifolds aren’t going to fold much on the side there, it will be more sliding patio door. Really don’t know why you wouldn’t just replace the patio doors on the front if you really wanted that’s where they’d look good even if it seems yet another unnecessary purchase for a 22yo who hasn’t worked in a year and rinses his mans account.

Reactions: 6
It actually is him weirdo 😂😂😂
Aye canny help himself wee nosey fucker. Well Evan once again you dissapoint every give away you do is a bleeping fix. Your pals always win 😜that's how you need to buy your followers because every one can see your just a begging wee deceitful prick. 🤣🤛 You are meant to do a live!!? duck off Evan and go sort yourself out. 🤛📴

How do you know??? can't possibly be, there is no spelling mistakes 😆
Because you know his type🤣😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh god no I can’t stand that piece of tit😂 I’m offended I’ve been called him! Was just saying the Covid rules in Scotland.

Also those bifolds are so unnecessary, poor boyfriend will be paying for them. I wonder if he ever sticks up for himself?

Oh god no I can’t stand that piece of tit😂 I’m offended I’ve been called him! Was just saying the Covid rules in Scotland.

Also those bifolds are so unnecessary, poor boyfriend will be paying for them. I wonder if he ever sticks up for himself?
His boyfriend seems so humble and I love their wee dogs.

Reactions: 2
😂🤣 bad case of mistaken identity

That giveaway stitch up is completely immoral. He really should be reported. Karma will get him one day.

Is he engaged or married as he has a ring on his wedding finger. A QVC ladies special by the looks of it. There is no relationship there... his partner is just his bank manager.

I assume they borrowed against the house and this is where all the cash is coming from. There has to be some form of scam going on. We only assume his partner a good guy. If he runs his own business I would not be surprised if all his income was not being declared in order to keep his wee fugly prick of a boyfriend happy. I live in a street where doctors and directors live etc and no one in my street has that level of disposable income never-ending a 22yr old

Sorry never mind a 22 Yr old

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

That giveaway stitch up is completely immoral. He really should be reported. Karma will get him one day.

Is he engaged or married as he has a ring on his wedding finger. A QVC ladies special by the looks of it. There is no relationship there... his partner is just his bank manager.

I assume they borrowed against the house and this is where all the cash is coming from. There has to be some form of scam going on. We only assume his partner a good guy. If he runs his own business I would not be surprised if all his income was not being declared in order to keep his wee fugly prick of a boyfriend happy. I live in a street where doctors and directors live etc and no one in my street has that level of disposable income never-ending a 22yr old

Just putting this out there but companies house shows you financial information.......

I agree, karma will come his way one day.

I believe he posted at the time while picking the ring out. I’m sure it was Rox in Argyle Arcade but yes it is tacky AF and I would also assume it was diamonique 😂

The business was built by Ryan’s family who are apparently very down to earth.
I’ve found that doctors etc aren’t frivolous with their money so usually don’t have flashy cars or live extravagant lifestyles, but most likely have a bank balance that would make Evan’s eyes water. He is trying to prove his worth in the world and make a statement about being his age and having a 6 bedroom house with money to burn on unnecessary improvements. He thinks these things matter in life. It must be a lonely existence with a partner working all the time and even the other night when Ryan was sat on the couch with a blanket he had a work jumper on. Any time he appears on stories he seems like a nice normal guy just going along with Evan’s crap.

Did I just spy a professional tan stand in his home?? Ffs
FFS a tan stand is all he’s needing but at least that kind of tan won’t wash off with the lumi spa 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree, karma will come his way one day.

I believe he posted at the time while picking the ring out. I’m sure it was Rox in Argyle Arcade but yes it is tacky AF and I would also assume it was diamonique 😂

The business was built by Ryan’s family who are apparently very down to earth.
I’ve found that doctors etc aren’t frivolous with their money so usually don’t have flashy cars or live extravagant lifestyles, but most likely have a bank balance that would make Evan’s eyes water. He is trying to prove his worth in the world and make a statement about being his age and having a 6 bedroom house with money to burn on unnecessary improvements. He thinks these things matter in life. It must be a lonely existence with a partner working all the time and even the other night when Ryan was sat on the couch with a blanket he had a work jumper on. Any time he appears on stories he seems like a nice normal guy just going along with Evan’s crap.

FFS a tan stand is all he’s needing but at least that kind of tan won’t wash off with the lumi spa 😂
It will all end in tears. Ryan is working his arse off
and financing it all. But in the end Evan will get fed up
and move on to the next person with a bit of money.
He wants the footballers wife lifestyle on someones else’s money x

Reactions: 7
Story of today... Home team boy left his diamonique rings outside with his watch last night and a scary toothless catalogue collector came by. Riveting stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He looks pissed that he's not getting anywhere begging for his free /cheap dressing room kit out. Ooo ul have to up your game dear Evan.

Couldn't agree more. It's like sandstone reno account. I wondered where all her reno money comes from then realised her bf has a sunbed shop and the money laundering theory took hold.

The spending is ridiculous and it's all unnecessary. He lives in bloody Ashgill. You can't polish that kind of turd.

He tagged Forsyth Glazing when looking for glass recommendations. If they collab with him I won't be buying from them again.

I have an interesting question...what ever happened to that Range Rover they only got as a treat last year?

Omg. He's has a bronze coloured lipgloss on those gross filled lips of his today promoting the new face kit which is really crap sold in a pyramid selling scheme.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.