One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it look like he has "colazione" tattooed under that? Doesn't that mean breakfast? Lmao
The colazione one has been there for a while now, I think. A while back people were speculating about his finsta and the handle was colazione as well, not sure if it was actually him. He probably is really into breakfasts šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
well it definitely says Olivia, Iā€™m surprised he hasnā€™t gotten it removed theyā€™ve been broken up a whilešŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
Just before the 'a' at the end the letter has a stalk upwards- not like a lower case i.
Not knowing any italian I wonder if it end 'la'

Reactions: 1
Just before the 'a' at the end the letter has a stalk upwards- not like a lower case i.
Not knowing any italian I wonder if it end 'la'
Oh yes! Well spotted šŸ˜‚ I saw one where it looked like ā€œOlivesā€ and then that leg photo here it looks more like ā€œOliviaā€, but you are right, that part looks too tall ā€¦ the mystery continues šŸ˜‚

Someone on tik tok said its the name of town where he played his last gig of the tour

Reactions: 2
Maybe they never split up? Maybe she just didnt followed the tour round europe so no recent pictures?

Someone on tik tok said its the name of town where he played his last gig of the tour
I think that doesnā€™t make much sense, itā€™s not that close to Regio Emilia where he played. Plus, the tattoo was there on the daylight mv that was filmed a year ago.

Reactions: 6
I think that doesnā€™t make much sense, itā€™s not that close to Regio Emilia where he played. Plus, the tattoo was there on the daylight mv that was filmed a year ago.
Aw didn't realise that. Would he really get Olivia name on his leg? We will never find out what the mystery tattoo actually says or means .

Fans are having a hard time coping. They're just making up things. The dramatics. They're acting like it's a moral failing or something.

Reactions: 10
I find it hilarious that people would believe the Olivia tattoo is for his sisters cat as opposed to his (former) girlfriend of two years. Does he even have his sister name tattooed on him? Or any of HIS former pets. Man got a tattoo of his partners name. It happens. The Larry-contingent is so strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find it hilarious that people would believe the Olivia tattoo is for his sisters cat as opposed to his (former) girlfriend of two years. Does he even have his sister name tattooed on him? Or any of HIS former pets. Man got a tattoo of his partners name. It happens. The Larry-contingent is so strange.
That's what I meant when I said fans are having trouble coping. I agree, the Larry esque thinking has really infested into all the respective solo fandoms.

They're making these crazy connections and theories instead of just accepting the most obvious thing. It's making me laugh. After not getting a single tattoo in several years he randomly decided to get his sisters cat name tattooed near his nether region. Yes very logical..

Fans need to accept he's literally just a person. He does things that you PERSONALLY wouldn't do but it's his life not yours.

Reactions: 11
It does seem far fetched to think heā€™d have his two cats names near his private area, would be a bit weird šŸ˜‚ but then if the other one is named Calozione, and both names are there, it is a possibility and maybe a tongue in cheek thing given that other name for cats! I think he does have Gemmaā€™s name on him too and godchildren etc.

In other news, I saw a clip on TikTok from the closing of Louisā€™ US tour and he spoke nicely and didnā€™t swear! Has he been reading Tattle?! Closed that leg of the tour with a cover of 7, which starts with the word ā€œLarryā€ out of all the songs in the world šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø I just donā€™t get why heā€™d do that - baiting?

Reactions: 5
god can the L word stop being brought up every 2 posts when nothing even remotely related to that is being discussed?? maybe people just genuinely can't believe he would pull a zayn and get his gf's name tattooed - it's a rookie mistake

Reactions: 3
Where on earth would you even find that out ? šŸ¤£
Lolll from a super fan!!
---
Have to defend myself here and say categorically I am NOT a Larry! Shipping actual ppl is so messed up, let them live ffs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.