One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen an interesting post from a plus size woman online. She said Zayn has never publicly dated a plus size woman but he has had multiple stories leaked where he's spoken about them being his type, liking big asses, signing up to a plus size dating site and so on...and she said it made her feel dirty because he doesn't seem the type who would want to be seen publicly as someone in a romantic relationship with a plus size woman. It's just sexual. He'll make these women feel special then throw them away when he gets what he wants. And how he was using the girl as his pimp to approach women without them being allowed to know who it was beforehand

The last part is the exact same approach as the infamous "3 person party" Skype call he was exposed for when he was in 1d

Reactions: 6
I seen an interesting post from a plus size woman online. She said Zayn has never publicly dated a plus size woman but he has had multiple stories leaked where he's spoken about them being his type, liking big asses, signing up to a plus size dating site and so on...and she said it made her feel dirty because he doesn't seem the type who would want to be seen publicly as someone in a romantic relationship with a plus size woman. It's just sexual. He'll make these women feel special then throw them away when he gets what he wants. And how he was using the girl as his pimp to approach women without them being allowed to know who it was beforehand

The last part is the exact same approach as the infamous "3 person party" Skype call he was exposed for when he was in 1d
ive seen it loads of times since I became a plus sized person, which I know most have is that those men fetishise us but don’t want to be seen with us in public. Like it’s a dirty little secret that needs to be hidden and ashamed of. It’s pathetic. Those poor women he’s used and discarded over the years.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Looks like Louis is filming another documentary going by the twins stories the last 2 days

• Heart
Reactions: 2

He seems to have a fetish for plus sized women and queer women. There are kinks that deserve to be shamed when it’s clearly just a way for him to view women as objects for his sexual pleasure. The way he talked to her is really disgusting. I don’t see what’s attractive to people about him anymore. He’s a woman beater and a misogynist.

Reactions: 8
Twitter won’t let me read it as I don’t have an account, what did he do / say? He’s suddenly back out at all the fashion shows and looks really different a bit older!

Hasn’t she posted unseen pictures alongside it?
Yea, loads too.

Doesn’t seem out of character, doesn’t seem like he’s changed at all since dating Perrie and cheating all the time. (I know cheating and this is different but he didn’t treat the women he cheated with well then either)

Reactions: 5
How likely is it that these are fake?
She's posted unseen pictures, and his behaviour/the way he speaks lines up with things he's said in the past when he got caught with other people

And when he got exposed for the "3 person party" Skype one, it was the same situation. He got ant to speak to the girl without saying who the friend would be sleeping with, and just got ant to describe how Zayn looked without saying his name. Zayn only showed his hand on video and spoke off camera but then all the screenshots later showed it was him

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.