One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but I wouldn’t use twitter of a true indicator of hate, the hate Louis gets on there are just 14 year old fans of Harry that have nothing better to do than go and spread vitriol online , Harry gets more hate from the gp because people think he is overrated (I agree but I think people are way too unkind to him) and finally the Olivia saga, I mean he never has had a public relationship and confirmed it so it wasn’t going to change even with how long it lasted, that’s just the way Harry does things, is it nasty? Probably yes but that’s just the way it is.

Reactions: 3
What do you mean?
Yea, I'm interested in this too. I went to his concert here in June and while he's never going to be the best singer on the planet, he was really quite good! Very strong and didn't dodge any notes like we've seen him do in the past, a little bit off key once or twice but so was Taylor Swift when I saw her and whether you like her or not, she's a good vocalist. Definitely improved, definitely very into the performance and giving it everything. The friend I went with isn't a fan and still thought it was a great concert, and she's much more of a music connoisseur than me lol.

As far as the ADHD thing, I agree that it's not an excuse. It is, however, an explanation. I'm diagnosed and medicated and have done hundreds of hours of therapies and coachings to deal with the executive dysfunction and it's really bleeping hard. Remembering some of the stuff I said and did before being diagnosed and seeking treatment makes me viscerally cringe from shame and embarrassment. It takes so much energy all day every day to control it, and it's still not perfect. I give a lot of grace to others with ADHD because it's bleeping rough.

Homophobia has no excuse and I do hold that against him, though I agree with a PP who suspects there's an internalized aspect of it. If not, then he's a dick and needs an attitude adjustment.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Harry gets more hate from the gp because he is more famous. I also think the gp see through the facade. A lot of 1D fans can’t let go of youngest cutest member Harry and his naivety etc. But look, I don’t want any of them to get unnecessary hate… believe it or not I do actually like Harry 😂 I just can’t stand the hate towards Louis when Harry’s crappy behaviour is always excused. But then again I do have a soft spot for Louis so I’m probably biased and not because I think he has adhd and whatever lol I like his music the most especially FITF and he seems the most genuine from what we know. Just think fans should hold Harry to the same standards they hold Louis.

Someone said louis has no excuse to still have problematic friends as they bring nothing to his career, well, maybe that problematic friend helped Louis during the most toughest time of his life 🤷‍♀️ who knows. What’s Harry’s excuse to be chilling on a boat with bully boy James when he is the most famous person in the world right now?! He don’t need him either…

Reactions: 8
Interesting opinions. It's really difficult to quantify hate, especially online. I think that is important to keep in mind. Most people aren't active in these types of forums, Twitter, and things of that nature. Most people just listen to music on Spotify or the radio and call it a day. Most people don't care about 'problematic' behavior. Twitter and social media are not reality. Twitter and Instagram likes don't necessarily translate to ticket and album sales. Twitter hate typically doesn't translate to a loss of sales. It's quite meaningless.

Friendships aren’t black and white, most people have a friend or two who are problematic but there are usually redeeming qualities or past experiences that bind you. I can imagine there’s a whole other level of complexity when fame is thrown into the mix.

What on earth is Louis doing getting involved with Pete Doherty? Now there’s a problematic man. I hope he has an iron clad contract and doesn’t get ripped off if he’s putting money into that project.

My guess is that Harry is a closeted man, he won’t confirm his relationships until he comes out as bi and then eventually gay. There’s also no way of appeasing everyone, if he’s not confirming, he can’t deny or tell the rabid few to ease up on the hatred.

What’s the story re: Louis and teens?

Reactions: 3
Harry will never come out as anything. He panders to whoever or whatever is profitable at the time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Louis cannot sing, needs lyric sheets taped to the stage and turns up already tipsy to sing on stage.

Reactions: 10
I agree Louis isn’t the best singer in the world but like I said, I really like FITF. It’s my kind of music.

I think the lyric sheets are funny and what does him having a pre show drink have to do with anything lol he’s not 5.

Reactions: 7
Louis cannot sing, needs lyric sheets taped to the stage, and turns up already tipsy to sing on stage.
The lyric sheets are so cringe and they also contrast the songwriter image he's going for. I don't believe I've seen anybody else do it, not even the dementia ridden 80 year olds on their nostalgia tours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Needing lyrics taped to the stage is unprofessional. Does he not care enough to learn the words for the people who paid to see him

Good for him. I honest to duck don't see the appeal but apparently I'm in the minority lol. I did see a lot of people on IG going to multiple shows, which is mind bogglingly expensive, but each to their own!
He created a very positive and fun environment. Lots of people were tuning in to see funny and viral moments. He's also shows great professionalism and reliability. Always gives 105%. It's admirable even though his last album was kinda crap. People like that kind of stuff, especially in a post covid world.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He created a very positive and fun environment. Lots of people were tuning in to see funny and viral moments. He's also shows great professionalism and reliability. Always gives 105%. It's admirable even though his last album was kinda crap. People like that kind of stuff, especially in a post covid world.
Yea, I went to a show ages ago, early on in this tour when he was in Chicago. It was pretty good, I just personally wouldn't pay for it. My friend won tickets in a radio contest and asked me along, it wasn't bad but I wasn't like "OMG MUST SEE THIS 15 TIMES" like some of the people I follow on instagram lol. That's not a criticism of him, it's a personal preference.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.