One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry is always put on an untouchable pedestal. He had a girlfriend that was ripped to shreds by his fan base, they hurled abuse at her night after night at his shows and he did nothing. Never claimed her as his GF never told his fan base to back off. He could have organised a little pap walk with the tattoo showing but no, he waited until they were over to put the rumours to bed and show the tattoo. He sits on every fence possible - am I gay am I straight am
I dating am I single without owning anything. not to mention he is friends with some vile people, if Louis was friends with Lizzio (clearly a disgusting POS), James corden ( bully ) And the Azoff’s ( google the maid story) then you would all be dragging him through the mud and cancelling him, but because it’s Harry, Olivia’s the problem, Lizzo and james leech off him and the Azoffs are holding him hostage under contract. You are who you associate with and if it’s good enough to hold that to Louis it should be the same for Harry too.
I actually commented that before the Lizzo stuff came out and didn't know he was friends with James Corden to be fair either. I agree the company you keep reflects upon you too, and Harry should be held to the same standards.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I actually commented that before the Lizzo stuff came out and didn't know he was friends with James Corden to be fair either. I agree the company you keep reflects upon you too, and Harry should be held to the same standards.
This wasn’t just aimed at you, it just annoys me how much unnecessary hate Louis gets when Harry is treated like some poor defenceless innocent princess. I also think Louis is fit as duck. That information adds nothing to my argument I just wanted you all to know. Don’t come for me because I will hear no Louis slander regarding his looks 😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This wasn’t just aimed at you, it just annoys me how much unnecessary hate Louis gets when Harry is treated like some poor defenceless innocent princess. I also think Louis is fit as duck. That information adds nothing to my argument I just wanted you all to know. Don’t come for me because I will hear no Louis slander regarding his looks 😒
Hahaha my interest in Harry Styles also mainly extends to his looks and I know next to nothing about him otherwise, besides which Taylor Swift songs are about him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Louis is fit as duck. Especially when he has his hair done with some layers and texture in it. I don't like it all chav flat and limp around his head

Harry is not attractive at all. 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Louis is fit as duck. Especially when he has his hair done with some layers and texture in it. I don't like it all chav flat and limp around his head

Harry's hairline will be his downfall, he needs work doing now. Robbie Williams says it's his one big regret that he didn't start hair treatments in his 20's, like his mates Ant and Dec, because now he's nearly 50 and almost as bald as a coot. Now he's taken his wig off, anyway.

Harry has always had a widow's peak but it's getting more pronounced. He's not unattractive though, but Louis is cuter, and Niall is the cutest.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Harry's hairline will be his downfall, he needs work doing now. Robbie Williams says it's his one big regret that he didn't start hair treatments in his 20's, like his mates Ant and Dec, because now he's nearly 50 and almost as bald as a coot. Now he's taken his wig off, anyway.

Harry has always had a widow's peak but it's getting more pronounced. He's not unattractive though, but Louis is cuter, and Niall is the cutest.
Stay away from Niall! That's my man! 😆😆 Now he is the man i'd do anything for. He's so sexy, gorgeous and lovely. Super talented. Gonna be flooding the arena when I see him live. 🥵😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Look at him! 🤤 the man is gorgeous. He’s been looking extra good lately and I’m loving it. I spend my evenings watching Louis edits of TikTok with a little smile on my face.

Attachments

• Heart
Harry is a tricky one because I do think who you are friends with reflects the person you are, but Jeff azoff was hanging around Harry since 2013 trying to get him to leave the band etc, I think Jeff took advantage of Harry in that sense and I do think Harry thought it was cool because of who Jeff was but he probably was naive, the azoffs are ruthless though and will do anything to get their clients where they want them to be

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Stay away from Niall! That's my man! 😆😆 Now he is the man i'd do anything for. He's so sexy, gorgeous and lovely. Super talented. Gonna be flooding the arena when I see him live. 🥵😆
Ah you’re welcome to Niall, he’s lovely but I’m an old married woman these days 😂

• Haha
To be honest, I disagree with the last part. I think Harry is held to a much higher standard than the others. He gets 10x the hate for the same thing as the others. Remember when he wore a bandana instead of a proper mask? Trended it for days to "humble him". Yet Niall was at a huge wedding, not a single person wearing a mask. Nobody cared! Then poor baby victim Louis was galvanizing around Mexico maskless (for no actual reason as well). Nobody cared!

Louis and Niall are extremely token-stanned. Louis in specific has always been babied by fans. I remember the weed video, fans were claiming Louis would never smoke weed and it was all Zayn's influence. Louis fans also hid the stuff about him trying to hook up with teens a while ago.

On this specific form, there is an excuse/justification for everything he does.

Unprofessional: untreated ADHD
Potential bully: he was camp it's okay!
Bad singer: Untreated adhd causes him to chain smoke!
Didn't wear a mask: it's okay
Doesn't put any effort into signing at his own concerts: he's insecure probably untreated ADHD!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Louis and Niall were given a free pass in the early days because they were the weakest singers. Niall improved and Louis ....not so much

Though I do agree with the rest. He is a huge fence sitter. An admitted people pleaser. No relationship of his is ever going to work out long-term with how he operates. Especially since he likes to date older more intelligent women.
---
Also the "Louis was friends with Lizzio (clearly a disgusting POS), James corden ( bully ), And the Azoff’s ( google the maid story) then you would all be dragging him through the mud and cancelling him".

Louis is friends with just as bad noncelebs! Meaning he has no incentive to keep them around. His bigoted bestie that compared being gay to bestiality is okay? Is it his untreated adhd? Haven't seen anybody even mention it outside this forum.

Last edited:
What do people think of Zayn’s new song? To me it’s not bad but very forgettable and does absolutely nothing to show off his voice. It’s just kind of… there 🤣

Reactions: 2
What do people think of Zayn’s new song? To me it’s not bad but very forgettable and does absolutely nothing to show off his voice. It’s just kind of… there 🤣
Like most of his songs lol. His solo career isn't as good as I thought it would be. He has a great voice but his songs are all a bit forgettable

Look at him! 🤤 the man is gorgeous. He’s been looking extra good lately and I’m loving it. I spend my evenings watching Louis edits of TikTok with a little smile on my face.
I totally over looked him in One D, but he’s arguably got the best bone structure and eyes of the lot! Also doesn’t take himself too seriously, which is very attractive.
---
Though I do agree with the rest. He is a huge fence sitter. An admitted people pleaser. No relationship of his is ever going to work out long-term with how he operates. Especially since he likes to date older more intelligent women.
---
Also the "Louis was friends with Lizzio (clearly a disgusting POS), James corden ( bully ), And the Azoff’s ( google the maid story) then you would all be dragging him through the mud and cancelling him".

Louis is friends with just as bad noncelebs! Meaning he has no incentive to keep them around. His bigoted bestie that compared being gay to bestiality is okay? Is it his untreated adhd? Haven't seen anybody even mention it outside this forum.
ADHD is not an excuse at all, merely an observation and plenty of others have said it online - have a look on TikTok etc … normally people with close experience of the condition. I believe Zayn has it diagnosed. I represent talent, and at least 20% have ADHD, it’s very common amongst Performers.

There is also NEVER an excuse for homophobic behaviour and bullying; I merely pointed out that sometimes it can be internalised self hatred about one’s own sexuality. My hunch is he’s not completely heterosexual himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
To be honest, I disagree with the last part. I think Harry is held to a much higher standard than the others. He gets 10x the hate for the same thing as the others. Remember when he wore a bandana instead of a proper mask? Trended it for days to "humble him". Yet Niall was at a huge wedding, not a single person wearing a mask. Nobody cared! Then poor baby victim Louis was galvanizing around Mexico maskless (for no actual reason as well). Nobody cared!

Louis and Niall are extremely token-stanned. Louis in specific has always been babied by fans. I remember the weed video, fans were claiming Louis would never smoke weed and it was all Zayn's influence. Louis fans also hid the stuff about him trying to hook up with teens a while ago.

On this specific form, there is an excuse/justification for everything he does.

Unprofessional: untreated ADHD
Potential bully: he was camp it's okay!
Bad singer: Untreated adhd causes him to chain smoke!
Didn't wear a mask: it's okay
Doesn't put any effort into signing at his own concerts: he's insecure probably untreated ADHD!
I disagree to a point, spend 20 minutes on twitter and see the vile hate directed at Louis. Even his poor mum is often mentioned in the hate tweets. I think he is probably often babied because he is so massively overlooked. FITF (in my opinion ) is a really good album and has had no mainstream support at all. Harry could put out a pile tit and radio 1 would play it on a loop. Louis seems to be constantly tit on no matter what he does. also, If Louis treated Eleanor the way Harry treated Olivia he would be dragged by the media and fans. He would be called problematic, a tit bf etc Louis was arrested for defending his GF and the media still spun it as if he was a chavvy lout attacking paps. whereas Harry sniggered his way through the DWD promo, ignored and embarrassed Olivia knowing the hate she was already getting. And yet, Harry always gets away with it. At least Louis owns his opinions and stands by what he loves even if that means hate or loss of listeners. Harry will sit on that fence and let everyone take the tit. In my opinion (just mine probably not the majority) Harry comes across as very fake. He wanted to be the big huge pop star no matter what and fair play to him he’s done it, but I personally believe he tit on a lot of people and licked a lot of arses to get where he is.
---

[/QUOTE]

This was my original point!! No it’s not okay. But if you can hold Louis to this standard you can hold Harry to it! Why does Louis get tit for being friends with that knob head but everyone makes excuses for Harry for being friends with dick heads….Oh he must not have known what lizzo was like, the Azoffs groomed him from a young age, Harry was naive, James helped him at the start. My point is they both have problematic friends but Louis gets tit for it and people make excuses for poor little Harold.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.