One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The man has “big” tattooed on his big toe. He obviously gets tattoos without much thought (I’ve got a load of silly ones too, including an ill advised matching tattoo with an ex), why’s it such a stretch to think he might get a girlfriend’s name tattooed in a place that’s not often visible? Honestly, let the man live 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The man has “big” tattooed on his big toe. He obviously gets tattoos without much thought (I’ve got a load of silly ones too, including an ill advised matching tattoo with an ex), why’s it such a stretch to think he might get a girlfriend’s name tattooed in a place that’s not often visible? Honestly, let the man live 🤣
Exactly! He has so many funny tattoos, it could well be his cats names! Or his ex! You never know with Harry!!

Reactions: 1
I agree. I think this is more likely then a cat’s name or a random city 😂

Not sure why people are having a hard time believing he got Olivia’s name tattooed on himself? He was with the woman for two years, brought her on tour with him, he obviously liked/loved her? 😂

Reactions: 10
Not sure why people are having a hard time believing he got Olivia’s name tattooed on himself? He was with the woman for two years, brought her on tour with him, he obviously liked/loved her? 😂
For me it’s a shock because I was convinced it was a PR relationship, especially that it seemed to end as the film promo did

Reactions: 11
But by that logic, it might not be the craziest idea that he would get cats' names tattooed on his leg lol. Doesn't matter one way or the other, I'm just bored and speculating.

Reactions: 6
For me it’s a shock because I was convinced it was a PR relationship, especially that it seemed to end as the film promo did
I did think that at one stage too, but I don’t think so anymore. It all sounded very messy, especially all that stuff with Jason Sudeikis. And the fact that she travelled around with him and was at loads of shows. But I’d say they were waiting to break up until after the premier, they were hardy standing next to each other at it. So odd!

Reactions: 8
I find it hilarious that people would believe the Olivia tattoo is for his sisters cat as opposed to his (former) girlfriend of two years. Does he even have his sister name tattooed on him? Or any of HIS former pets. Man got a tattoo of his partners name. It happens. The Larry-contingent is so strange.
To be fair he does yeah. Well, an iced gem, but still. 😂

• Haha
I did think that at one stage too, but I don’t think so anymore. It all sounded very messy, especially all that stuff with Jason Sudeikis. And the fact that she travelled around with him and was at loads of shows. But I’d say they were waiting to break up until after the premier, they were hardy standing next to each other at it. So odd!
I had my doubts too and always thought she was more into him then the other way around, but maybe not 😅 tattoo or not, he still made out with her bestie 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Tbf though were emily and Olivia that close? I’ve never heard of much of a friendship between them.

Reactions: 4
Not a 1D fan so never read these threads before - have to add I'm not surprised (although disgusted) by Louis' friend Nizam's tweets as I went to school with both of them until year 12 until Louis got kicked out of our sixth form for not getting the grades to stay... he was indeed a bully back then as some other tweets that were screenshotted suggested.

I have to say I'm a Harry Styles fan though 😍

• Wow
Did anybody see the Lizzo accusations? She's getting sued over, "creating a hostile work environment where former dancers say they were weight shamed and sexually harassed".

> At the club, Lizzo allegedly “began inviting cast members to take turns touching the nude performers, catching dildos launched from the performers’ vaginas, and eating bananas protruding from the performers’ vaginas,” the suit says. “Lizzo then turned her attention to Ms. Davis and began pressuring Ms. Davis to touch the breasts of one of the nude women.” Davis declined, according to the suit, and Lizzo allegedly led a chant goading her to do so. After Davis declined three more times, the chant “grew louder and more strident, demanding a visibly uncomfortable Ms. Davis to engage with the performer.” When Davis eventually acquiesced and briefly touched the performer, the group burst into laughter, the suit says. Afterward, Lizzo allegedly pressed a member of her security staff to get on stage and began yelling, “take it off,” according to the suit.
“Plaintiffs were aghast with how little regard Lizzo showed for the bodily autonomy of her employees and those around her, especially in the presence of many people whom she employed,” the suit says.

Just interesting because it's one of the only musicians that Harry has really associated with. Covered her songs, publicly friends, etc.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Did anybody see the Lizzo accusations? She's getting sued over, "creating a hostile work environment where former dancers say they were weight shamed and sexually harassed".

> At the club, Lizzo allegedly “began inviting cast members to take turns touching the nude performers, catching dildos launched from the performers’ vaginas, and eating bananas protruding from the performers’ vaginas,” the suit says. “Lizzo then turned her attention to Ms. Davis and began pressuring Ms. Davis to touch the breasts of one of the nude women.” Davis declined, according to the suit, and Lizzo allegedly led a chant goading her to do so. After Davis declined three more times, the chant “grew louder and more strident, demanding a visibly uncomfortable Ms. Davis to engage with the performer.” When Davis eventually acquiesced and briefly touched the performer, the group burst into laughter, the suit says. Afterward, Lizzo allegedly pressed a member of her security staff to get on stage and began yelling, “take it off,” according to the suit.
“Plaintiffs were aghast with how little regard Lizzo showed for the bodily autonomy of her employees and those around her, especially in the presence of many people whom she employed,” the suit says.

Just interesting because it's one of the only musicians that Harry has really associated with. Covered her songs, publicly friends, etc.
Not surprised. I think she comes across very fake. She seems like someone who latches onto successful people. Look at the Grammys all over Beyoncé and Adele. Harry should be careful who he associates with.

• Sick
It makes me a bit apprehensive when the people I like willing associate with questionable people. Not that they’re responsible for others behaviours, or even know what’s going on fully, but like often attracts likes. As far as I am aware Harry’s only questionable associations are James Corden and now Lizzo based on this story. I side eye the hell out of Taylor swift for a lot of her chosen associations.

Reactions: 5
Not a 1D fan so never read these threads before - have to add I'm not surprised (although disgusted) by Louis' friend Nizam's tweets as I went to school with both of them until year 12 until Louis got kicked out of our sixth form for not getting the grades to stay... he was indeed a bully back then as some other tweets that were screenshotted suggested.

I have to say I'm a Harry Styles fan though 😍
That’s sad to hear, sounds like he reinvented himself when he was made part of One D. You can’t completely get away from your past though, and he totally deserves to be called out on this and apologise to those affected. Any other memories or just the bullying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.