One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louis also had some weird thing against "urban music" being on the charts.

'Urban' sounds: it's time to stop using this hackneyed term for black music | The https://amp.theguardian.com/music/shortcuts/2018/aug/14/urban-time-stop-hackneyed-term-black-music
---
A lot of things from the very early days have been forgotten about like Zayn being homophobic pre-fame
Never heard of him being homophobic but I remember he was already a cheater during x factor which is insane.

Reactions: 4
I feel bad for him, the guy can’t go anywhere without being papped, like he’s just gotten off a 2 year tour you think the paps would leave him alone

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel bad for him, the guy can’t go anywhere without being papped, like he’s just gotten off a 2 year tour you think the paps would leave him alone
Paps by lake bolsena? Doubtful that they just showed up. He either called them or somebody randomly recognized him and took the pictures then sold them.

Reactions: 6
Agreed! Although a lot of the pictures on Tumblr are from Back Grid and I thought that was the pap company you called for yourself? Not that Harry did but who he was with? James Corden seems like the type that'd do that.

Reactions: 3
Agreed! Although a lot of the pictures on Tumblr are from Back Grid and I thought that was the pap company you called for yourself. Not that Harry did but who he was with? James Corden seems like the type that'd do that.
Harry calls the Paps a decent amount. It keeps his fans satiated and gives them something to talk about. Easy promo.

Harry calls the Paps a decent amount. It keeps his fans satiated and gives them something to talk about. Easy promo.
Interesting! He always looks super pissed so I assumed he didn't like it but maybe that's his excellent acting at work lol

Reactions: 2
It’s rather indecent to have your shorts pulled down that low. If it was anyone other than Harry people would be outraged. He really does seem to either think a body is just a body or have a nudie kink. 😄

It’s rather indecent to have your shorts pulled down that low. If it was anyone other than Harry people would be outraged. He really does seem to either think a body is just a body or have a nudie kink. 😄
I think he's going for a viral moment. I don't see why people would be outraged? None of the goods are actually out. A woman's bottom piece of swimwear is just as revealing.

Reactions: 7
Backgrid isn’t a pap company, that’s a lie Larries have spun to make themselves feel better. It’s a middleman photo agency people sell pictures to. Harry has an injunction against paparazzi in London, he’s not calling the paps on a boat ride with his family.

Backgrid isn’t a pap company, that’s a lie Larries have spun to make themselves feel better. It’s a middleman photo agency people sell pictures to. Harry has an injunction against paparazzi in London, he’s not calling the paps on a boat ride with his family.
His photos always seem to be Backgrid though, and do you honestly think those photos on the yacht with Olivia weren’t staged?

Reactions: 5
His photos always seem to be Backgrid though, and do you honestly think those photos on the yacht with Olivia weren’t staged?

They “always seem to be Backgrid” because Backgrid is a photo distribution company lol. Like how Getty buy and distribute photos on red carpets, concerts, pap photos etc of celebrities. Backgrid isn’t a paparazzi company. Independent paparazzi and fan photos are sold to them for distribution, there are multiple fan pictures of celebrities walking or eating that are sold to them that show as “Backgrid” when the Daily Fail etc use them. There’s no “having Backgrid on speed dial” because…Backgrid aren’t a pap organisation.

I'm not saying he did or didn't call them (because who actually cares), but either way it keeps people talking about him now that tour is over

They “always seem to be Backgrid” because Backgrid is a photo distribution company lol. Like how Getty buy and distribute photos on red carpets, concerts, pap photos etc of celebrities. Backgrid isn’t a paparazzi company. Independent paparazzi and fan photos are sold to them for distribution, there are multiple fan pictures of celebrities walking or eating that are sold to them that show as “Backgrid” when the Daily Fail etc use them. There’s no “having Backgrid on speed dial” because…Backgrid aren’t a pap organisation.
Yeah Backgrid are the buyers, not the sellers. When celebs have ‘paps on call’ it means their management have a specific pap on call, usually ones that are local to that area. Obviously some celebs do call paps, and some paps are just very good at knowing where people will be, but at one point someone on social media someone said ‘omg it’s all Backgrid’ and people have believed it since… 🤣 for reference I work in PR and have to deal with image licensing ALOT, you can usually see the original photographer in the credits of images, the copyright just belongs to whoever bought them.

Reactions: 5
If you honestly don’t think his team ever call the paps or set up photos, you are naive
It’s a news agency; they state on their website they work with top level photographers to get clear photos, definitely not always as organic as you think … maybe sometimes, but some will be set up. Those boat photos are in the Mail today. As Niall said, “if you don’t want to get papp’d you won’t”. Look at someone like Em Ratz, do you honestly think paparazzi just follow her around all day organically? 😂

• Heart
When did I say there hasn’t been staged pics or a symbiotic relationship between paparazzi and celebrities? I’m telling you that you’re misguided in representation of what Backgrid does, because it’s incorrect 😭 If you really want to pretend you have knowledge about how paps work, then the very paps who took the wedding pictures of Olivia and Harry literally said on Deuxmoi’s podcast that they were there for Olivia because they heard she was dating a woman, and Harry is one of the most known celebs for hating paparazzi, even getting into verbal confrontations with paps to ask them to stop.

Wild that correctly describing what a distribution agency does gets more of a reaction on this forum than a man they love saying the n word.

Reactions: 8
Wild that correctly describing what a distribution agency does gets more of a reaction on this forum than a man they love saying the n word.
They changed the topic real fact when you brought that up. And that wasn’t the last time he’s made racist comments either. Remember him complaining about Coachella not having “enough bands” conveniently the year they had a mostly black lineup/headliners. Also complained about hearing “urban music” on the radio. Oh and let’s not forget when he sicced his fans on a black radio host and they bombarded her with threats and harrassment. There’s a clear pattern here.

Louis just doesn’t seem like a good person and his fans never hold him accountable for anything.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.