One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if any of the boys will be at the london premier today
Well I’m nearly sure Niall is in the us at the moment, Harry’s on tour, Liam is prob in London but no offence would he even be invited? And obviously zayn is out of the question so no

Well I’m nearly sure Niall is in the us at the moment, Harry’s on tour, Liam is prob in London but no offence would he even be invited? And obviously zayn is out of the question so no
I think Liam would go if invited 😂 I read the other Liam is going .... Gallagher?!!! He wants his walk back! Feel a bit sorry for Liam P, one of the school mums saw him on his own at a gym in our town looking a bit glum ... Bucks town .. he's around a fair bit.

Reactions: 1
It’s just been announced niall is preforming at the White House for st Patrick’s day tomorrow

Reactions: 1
ED470F14-E92A-4C92-A988-A7C4B6016E5B.jpeg

👀👀👀 ngl I could see it happening
---
He is there. Why would he not be invited?

Last edited:
I’m surprised to see Liam there but that’s very sweet, also the deuxmoi message I would not believe at all, deuxmoi are notorious for always posting fake messages so..

Reactions: 7
Not surprised to see Liam there considering how bad his career has been going these past couple years. This gives him a way to get talked about again

Reactions: 3
Not surprised to see Liam there considering how bad his career has been going these past couple years. This gives him a way to get talked about again
After his howler of a podcast appearance with Logan Paul last year it’s nice to see something from him that’s actually positively related to 1D… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen a video of Liam on the carpet and he seems bizzare and a bit wild eyed. Like he's under the influence , or maybe he is just messing around 🤷‍♀️🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.